opinion of slybaldguys?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

exactly

this is what i keep preaching here

like jason statham, rob cordry, they look pretty decent buzzing it, i think they wud look weird if they slick shaved it

and come on people, you really think they accepted it when they have to make an entire community centered around patting each other on the back and telling themselves they look good with shaved heads?

have you guys ever actually been there?

the place bleeds denial . . . . .

Has a bald guy ever tried to shave only the horseshoe but keep the sides? You can keep the side hair and shave the back to break the ugly horseshoe pattern and keep the sides so you still keep the frame, some bald guys actually look way better and younger with grown side hair, George constanza would look way worse with a slick or buzzed sides.

Btw statham is lucky to have an ultra masculine face with a square big Jaw, small eyes, good nose and so on, and actually one of the reason he look good bald is his beard, he has an awesome beard shape that cover all his jaw. So basically statham is a very rare example of a good looking bald guy, most bald guys don't have what he has

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
who cares. we're here, we're not there. don't get me wrong - what little i've seen of the place is a little weird, but why should it matter? our way of trying to deal with baldness is to get medicated and do everything we can to cling on to a couple more years of hair, theirs is to go the full monty and get rid of the lot of it as soon as possible.
i like hair - i want to keep my hair. so i'm a member of this forum. maybe some of them should be, too. but one bunch of unhappy strangers on an internet forum should think twice before passing judgement on another bunch of unhappy strangers on another internet forum.

i really don't get what this thread is meant to prove. or any of the anti-sly shit i always see on here. what is it you want - you want them to go ''okay... you got us... we're actually deeply, deeply unhappy and unconfident with our self image. we hate how we look and this is our only way of attempting to deal with that misery'' - that it? no. so why not just drop it? they do it their way, we do it ours.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Indeed Kthxbi only difference is though over there they are living life not feeling sorry for themselves unlike most here.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, i'm not judging people here for being openly unhappy about their hairloss. it makes me real sad too. i just don't really dig the frame of mind some people have that EVERYONE should be like that.
just let people cope in their own ways.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I am? i was with my dad today(well yesterday now).....weird....i was also out and about round the shops for a few hours and saw someone arguing in WH Smith the day before yesterday aswell...but yeah im on 24/7 >__>.. (apparently)...but how would you know im on so much? some life you must have then because if i am on 24/7 so are you to know that im on so much.

slipy

Reaction score
talking about being online 24/7, i swear bbs had about 100 posts less just a day ago. :eek:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

talking about being online 24/7, i swear bbs had about 100 posts less just a day ago. :eek:

Trough iPhone, I love this forum I'm in it whenever I have time it's my escape place from that ****ty world. I do however work a lot and also in the army.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wats ur job in the army?

well israeli defense force i mean

i heard theres conscription (draft) in israel

B

Beingbaldsucksass

wats ur job in the army?

well israeli defense force i mean

i heard theres conscription (draft) in israel

I'm nothing really, I'm cleaning a ****ty base every day from 9 to 14:00, then im going straight to work, I was however in armored division for 8 months, there my hairloss was just insane and I couldn't treat it. if it wasent my hairloss I wouldent give up on that so fast believe me it just sucked all the motivation out of me

Now I'm writing from the base Im basically cleaning some **** for an hour then like 5-6 hours of doing nothing.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

slipy

Reaction score
the rebuild has drastically altered the rating system of this site for the worse.

now every douchebag who reaches 100 posts automatically is a senior member, which can be obtained in couple of days with strong will and determination. (not aimed at anyone in particular)

whereas this douche (me) had to present 250 posts just to reach junior member status on the old site.

just my personal opinion on sly bald guys.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Does it matter? lmao.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucksass, my bro is your age, he left the army and im telling you... your part of one lucky generation... it is so easy, he scores almost every day, and he is nw5 but he is stacked with tatts so that adds to the sex appeal i guess...

- - - Updated - - -

yet imo, one good girl is what you need, going maleslut can last only that long and losses its charm very fast.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What i keep telling them Ori83 over an over that you can still get women and some women will like you etc...but they DONT listen they just think im a troll SOME WOMAN DO LIKE BALD MEN...end off.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
God you are depressing as Hell. Hair loss isn't your only issue with women, its also your attitude. :thumbdown2:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What night said.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't think its a death sentence. however its just common sense that no woman's ideal man is bald

i think theres women who will easily tolerate it tho

B

Beingbaldsucksass

An below 1.75 bald guy has 0.0.2 % of attracting a girl that ain't obese.