opinion of slybaldguys?

upyours

Reaction score
What's the opinion here about slybaldguys.com?Are they truly not worried about hairloss?There apparently is guys on there who are bald by choice or have scalp conditions and the likes.Or are they in denial?

There is a thread here asking if they would take a cure for hairloss if it ever came out,and most of them said "no way,I love my smooth shiny noggin,sly 4 life no turning back,I look ageless sly,I look better than ever" etc.And the guys who said it?Some of them looked like this:

34rss1v.png

os5rtt.png
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

33mbv6e.png

Man,third one looks so Jewish it's not even cool.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
They are just people who have accepted it whats wrong with that? like you said theres even people on there who shave by choice cause they like the look....nothing to do with "denial" what people like here like to believe.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It makes perfect sense, they are trying to counter one bias with another in order to feel normal. Most people try and change their image to match an ideal while SBGs are changing the ideal to match their image.

The question persists... would you rather be happy in denial or miserable in the truth?

Beautiful lie or ugly truth?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Wow uncomfortable man just wow why cant it be that they accepted it? do you hate being bald THAT much you have to make up excuses to why they bald and why they say the things they do? because you cant come to grips with it dont mean others cant.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

They simply can't handle the truth so they build up a magical non existing world when being bald considerd a cool thing, every single one of them know that he hate his baldness deep inside

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao beingbaldsucksass....just wow like i said before because YOU cant cope being bald dont mean others cant its as simple as that....get over it like they have.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I love people in this forum that are in denial and not mentally strong trying to insult other people for liking their shaved heads. Get over your yourselves.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Exactly night.

slipy

Reaction score
the question remains, do they genuinely like it or have they sunk deeply into self-deception?
given the situation they're in if it's truly the former then they're lucky.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

3 of them has a wide head that makes them look wired, you know to be sly and look normal you need a proportion headshape, for some it's better to keep the horseshoe

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 of them has a wide head that makes them look wired, you know to be sly and look normal you need a proportion headshape, for some it's better to keep the horseshoe
exactly

this is what i keep preaching here

like jason statham, rob cordry, they look pretty decent buzzing it, i think they wud look weird if they slick shaved it

and come on people, you really think they accepted it when they have to make an entire community centered around patting each other on the back and telling themselves they look good with shaved heads?

have you guys ever actually been there?

the place bleeds denial . . . . .

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen, it looks like many of them do genuinely like it, or at least are not bothered by it. Whatever it is, it sure beats being a depressed, miserable bastard. Some of them look surprisingly good tbh.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yes dude they are in denial yes really they hate it.....>____>....what ever makes you happy dude funny because some on there shave by choice...but we just leave those type out yeah? pretend they are not there yeah?....and exactly maystor.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres plenty there who have plain old male pattern baldness

of course those are the ones im talking about

of course they are in denial, they really have to join a site called SLY BALD GUYS?

why do they have to do that? it bleeds insecurity and denial

theres 3 ways of coping with hair loss, denial, avoidance, and acceptance.

u can guess what this site is

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Like i said what ever makes you happy dude you seemed to miss the point about them DOING IT BY CHOICE in other words THEY MUST LIKE IT but yeah you didnt understand no worries moving along i joined here so that must mean i have a problem with being bald right? but thats not the case now is it?

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to believe they are fine with having a bald head? There are people who are into all sort of weird crap, why not shaved heads. I don't think anyone is saying they are your typical balding guy but honestly, neither are we on here.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Exactly Maystor its what i keep saying over and over and over....they just dont understand that not EVERYONE has a hard time dealing with it because you lot here are having problems dont like the look etc dont mean everyone is like that (like slybaldguys)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
>__>

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i see lots of bald men in p**rn. these men possess high t levels, thus they can perform well and usually packed..
anyways p**rn stars are example for what exactly?... the girls and guys are w****s.. is that type of girls you want? or type of guy you want to be?