Only minoxidil+ketokonazol

Shomi

Reaction score
I am happy to share succes with you, these are the pictures before and after 4 months.

[attachment=2:gjfco6rx]1.jpg[/attachment:gjfco6rx]
[attachment=1:gjfco6rx]2.jpg[/attachment:gjfco6rx]
[attachment=0:gjfco6rx]3.jpg[/attachment:gjfco6rx]

Now i hope i can get my hairline back!
Maybe its me but i think my right side is recovering faster then the left, is it normal and will it even out in time?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38,409
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 38,034
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 38,039

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looking good mate, and you've caught it just at the right time, while you still have chance of growing it back! :)

If only I'd have known about these treatments when I started losing my hair I would probably be still trying to treat it, but it's too late for me now.

No-one really knows for sure how these follicles work so you might or might not grow it all back. But you have a decent head of hair nonetheless, and I'd be very happy with that.

Congratulations :D

ali777

Reaction score
Looks good... I have more hair on the right side as well, so you aren't the only one.

I'd happy if I get to your level. I've been on minoxidil for about 40 days now. I haven't got much of a regrowth yet, but I can see the odd hair strand is turning into terminal hair.

tgates209

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, I love these posts in particular. Success on hairlines with minoxidil and nizoral only. This progress is awesome. If I get that, I will be clicking my heels.

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
WOW very good, just incase the pictures are some kind of illusion lol, has your hairline really improved that much!? Do you notice the difference easily, has anyone else noticed?

That's some amazing difference!

Oh yeah are you usuing foam or liquid minoxidil?

Shomi

Reaction score
Thanks for your posts. First month i had a lot of shedding, and my hair looks even worse, but after about 5 weeks from beginning shedding stopped. I noticed improvement after two months from the beginning (oh man i was so happy when i saw terminal hairs), and 3rd month my hair look very similar to these pictures. Also i had bigger shed on my right side , and in the end better improvement on the same side( i still see terminal hairs on hairline on my right side, but still not on the left ). People are noticing some improvement, but nothing special because i am seeing them every day. But when i show them pictures they are stunned :)

I am using 5% liquid minoxidil 1ml twice a day and putting only on my whiskers( because i dont have problem with hair on vertex), and shampoo that has ketokonazol 2% - about two times a week.

I heard about second shed, do you know does it have to happen and if does, when can i expect it?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shomi, I can appreciate what you say regarding people not seeing the difference from day to day.

I am undergoing orthodontic treatment with Invisalign as my teeth were awful a year ago - so stuck out that they changed the shape of my face. There has been an enormous improvement, but it's only those people who I've not seen for a while who look at me a bit strangely and ask me what has changed.

Good luck with your treatments :) I'm well pleased for you :bravo:

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
great results :bravo:

hope i will get those kinda of results

Need4Hair

Reaction score
can you answer me to this question please!
how nizoral can contribute to preventing hairloss? it is just shampo for itching and readness.. I think your improvement is due to minoxidil especialy?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Need4Hair said:
can you answer me to this question please!
how nizoral can contribute to preventing hairloss? it is just shampo for itching and readness.. I think your improvement is due to minoxidil especialy?

Ketoconazole (the active ingredient in Nizoral) is an anti-androgen.

Androgens have a significant part to play in male-pattern hair loss.

Hence Nizoral can be beneficial in treating hair loss :)

PhoenixFly

Reaction score
stampede said:
Shomi, I can appreciate what you say regarding people not seeing the difference from day to day.

I am undergoing orthodontic treatment with Invisalign as my teeth were awful a year ago - so stuck out that they changed the shape of my face. There has been an enormous improvement, but it's only those people who I've not seen for a while who look at me a bit strangely and ask me what has changed.

Good luck with your treatments :) I'm well pleased for you :bravo:

Hey I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm wondering how it changed your face, in what way?

Thanks.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, for a start, my lips were protruding because my front teeth were almost horizontal, bottom jaw teeth pointing inwards and top jaw teeth pointing out.... the rest of my teeth had collapsed inwards. So this had an impact on the shape of my face.

Lots better now though :punk:

tgates209

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep us updated. I'm so glad to see that progress (even great progress) can be made without internal meds.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Need4Hair said:
stampede
means any Ketoconazole shampoo would do the trick?

Sorry, didn't see this before.

Yes, there are lots of generic Ketoconazole shampoos, all are pretty much the same.

Shomi

Reaction score
Well,it's only half month since i posted last pictures. Also, i think i am experiencing another small shed :( (maybe I am just imaging), so i will probably post pictures from 6th month.

Do any of you have experience with second shed, is it smaller than first one, or same, does hair also comes back after it ?
Please i am little worried.