Reaction score
Jason Statham

Jason_Statham_59.jpg

Or how about Mr Zane ?

billy_zane_spl95198_051.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice the one similarity all these good-looking baldies share? They're all pretty dark toned. That's very important if you don't want to look like a cancer patient. Here's another good-looking baldie:

freddie-ljungberg-+bald+balding+celeb+celebrities.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Or how about Mr Zane ?

See what I wrote about Kelly Slater

[attachment=0:et62xpcm]Billy Zane e88.jpg[/attachment:et62xpcm]

Attachments

• Billy Zane e88.jpg
    Billy Zane e88.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 317

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not the best picture of Freddy. His face looks like a red, sweaty leather tote bag. Oh, and advanced nw3 =/= baldie.

Why do we need representation?

seb

Reaction score
I don't want to be represented by ANYONE,least of all a fellow baldy.I am not a lemming.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
TheInvincible said:
well ghg, ljungberg is not dark toned :dunno:

Well he is much darker than me in that pic. I should join the pale force lol.

And believe it or not, UcMan, very diffused NW3 with a bald crown actually is baldness to the majority.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Statham's a good one because I don't recall him ever mentioning his baldness and acts as if it really doesn't matter (I'm sure it hasn't really held him back that much.) To represent all bald guys though? Nobody. Those who say it doesn't matter are annoying to bald guys who can't stand being bald and anyone else is apparently a pathetic whiny b**ch.

B

Beingbaldsucks

stableforehead said:
Statham's a good one because I don't recall him ever mentioning his baldness and acts as if it really doesn't matter (I'm sure it hasn't really held him back that much.) To represent all bald guys though? Nobody. Those who say it doesn't matter are annoying to bald guys who can't stand being bald and anyone else is apparently a pathetic whiny b**ch.
Wilis is more talented then statham as he knows to play dramatic rules as well like in unbreakable and the sixth sense and also be "badass" when needs too. He was statham like in the 90' with die hard and Armageddon, and when he became bald he started to play more complex characters, in some of his movies his charecter also aware of it baldness and it adds another dimintion to the movie. Like in the movie sarrugates while it's an average blockbuster, the fact that he control a clone of himself with hair from his home, and there's a scene where his full hair clone turns off and then bald Wills get up from the control chair, and this scene will touch anyone not to mention bald people. As it shows the real vs desirable version of us, and I sew this movie before I started to bald and it touched me

seb

Reaction score
Stathom(perhaps along with Connery) is the only bald man I have seen who looks solid...even I have too admit that. :)

B

Beingbaldsucks

Another actor who joined the club not long ago, woody harelstone, just sew his new movie rampart. He has a really terrible haircut of hair in the front baldness in the middle and the "ring" and dammit he still looks good. Ironically from clown rules in different movies with the receding hair to a leading rule in a drama full of other stars like buschemy,ice cube,Ben foster (blonde pretty boy) with advanced baldness, pretty similar to wilis who got his big dramatic rules in unbrakable and the sixth sense when he was bald. Before he played only idiotic goons.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
All guys featured on this thread look great. It proves that baldness is not the end of the world.