one person to represent all bald guys in the world

s.a.f

Reaction score
Represent in what way? the choice of 2 feeble old men.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to vote for Scott Ian... I mean the dude was bald before he hit 30 in a time when heavy metal guys were expected to have a full, thick head of long hair, and damn he pulled it off. Big respect. Along with few others (Michael Stipe, Bily Corgan) he paved the way for future bald musicians, that's for sure.

l.jpg

P.S. I don't see how Larry David would represent bald men, 'cause he admittedly hates baldness and loathes in self-pity because of it. The guy is like 60 and he still isn't over it...

slipy

Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias could represent wig wearing men all over the world and try to make it more acceptable. If only he would come out of closet.

Also he could try to pose like this for his female fans with his real norwood revealed.

Enrique+Iglesias+enrique_iglesias_280508_full.jpg

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
[youtube:392e3qx6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBNyXbulbs[/youtube:392e3qx6]

PS: Watch all of it

slipy

Reaction score
joshua said:
That'd be career suicide for Mr. Wiglesias.

It is curious though how his baldness is pretty much an open secret nowadays and always brought up in the comments sections of news (gossip) about the guy and on youtube etc. Yet the media have never said a word about it.

i think except for balding guys on hair loss sites everyone else is pretty oblivious of the fact that he's wearing.

someone started a topic on his website but no one believed: http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/forum/topics/enrique-wear-wig

B

Beingbaldsucks

47 from hitman games is pretty much the symbol of bald people

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
joshua said:
That'd be career suicide for Mr. Wiglesias.

It is curious though how his baldness is pretty much an open secret nowadays and always brought up in the comments sections of news (gossip) about the guy and on youtube etc. Yet the media have never said a word about it.

i think except for balding guys on hair loss sites everyone else is pretty oblivious of the fact that he's wearing.

someone started a topic on his website but no one believed: http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/forum/topics/enrique-wear-wig

:agree: Its the same with Stallone. No one outside of this site takes any notice because they (non H/L sufferers) dont care.

T

TravisB

Maybe aliens will bring us the technology that will allow baldies to grow full heads of hair again :D

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Homer Simpson and George Costanza.... they both have done a lot to portray the pligth of baldness to the masses.

BTW, those ignorant girls defending Enrique Iglesias make me want to pull the rest of my hair out! Enrique should do his bald brothers a favor and rip off his toupee in front of 20,000 fans and shatter their dreams and give them a reality check on what it means to be human.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
virtuality said:
[youtube:13k732jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBNyXbulbs[/youtube:13k732jg]

PS: Watch all of it

That is a great clip, fantastic. Thanks!

Even the poster man for bald men had issues when he went bald...that shows just how devastating it can be for regular folk.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Maybe aliens will bring us the technology that will allow baldies to grow full heads of hair again :D

I doubt it. :alien:

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks wise? I always think that Pep Guardiola looks good bald. He looks better shaved than when it's thinning and all growing in and seems a very cool guy from his interviews.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This thread should be renamed :
'which bald guy does'nt look like like 5hite'.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairlosshippie said:
Looks wise, Kelly Slater...no questions asked.

Have you seen what this guy used to look like with hair? Yes he still looks good but he took a major hit when his hair dissapeared.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, SAF. Of course, hair loss isn't a problem for him when it comes to attracting females but IMO Slater is a pretty terrible example of how "even a bald man can look good".

kelly-slater-20061112-178330.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Howie has it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont think he looks good, he looks kind of like a middle eastern corner shop owner.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think Howie looks better with hair.