One big delusion

cuebald

Reaction score
lol, mate, most girls in the UK nowadays think that the macho, hairy, Mediterranean look is just greasy and outdated nowadays.

Out of all the guys I know the one who gets the most a$$ - by far - has wavy blonde hair, a tiny nose and a face that looks like a girls. Yet he is the one all the girls swarm to (age range mid 20's). Why is this? I wish I knew. Maybe I should just buy a wig.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
lol, mate, most girls in the UK nowadays think that the macho, hairy, Mediterranean look is just greasy and outdated nowadays.

Out of all the guys I know the one who gets the most a$$ - by far - has wavy blonde hair, a tiny nose and a face that looks like a girls. Yet he is the one all the girls swarm to (age range mid 20's). Why is this? I wish I knew. Maybe I should just buy a wig.

I know, thats why they mention Depp, James Franco, and other just cute guys, instead of real handsom macho men.
I cant understand that delusion.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
cuebald said:

Maybe women are all turning into lesbians....

And I also hate the trend of super skinny mens jeans...looks ridiculous.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
cuebald said:

Maybe women are all turning into lesbians....

And I also hate the trend of super skinny mens jeans...looks ridiculous.

You agree with me??
Thanks god, at least someone realistic.
Yes, captain its so stupid. But we cant blame ladie,s they are know as beeing mentaly iferior to men so they brains and aestethical standards have been turned upised down couse that is the trend hollywood dictates!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
But we cant blame ladie,s they are know as beeing mentaly iferior to men so they brains and aestethical standards have been turned upised down couse that is the trend hollywood dictates!

Never late, always on time, the monthly troll arrives in town, this time disguised as an in-closet illiterate Turkish guy...

what will the gods of the internet shall bring upon us next month?! :shakehead: only time will tell!

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
gascoigne said:
But we cant blame ladie,s they are know as beeing mentaly iferior to men so they brains and aestethical standards have been turned upised down couse that is the trend hollywood dictates!

Never lates, always on time, the monthly troll arrives in town, this time disguised as an in closet illiterate Turkish guy.

what will the gods of the internet shall bring upon us next month?! :shakehead: only time will tell!

Hhahah, you think that all those post, my country where i belong and pics are false?
Just another unrealistic, vain, but dont want to admitt it guy!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I refuse to believe someone that goes to university can seriosly come up with lines like :
gascoigne said:
we cant blame ladie,s they are know as beeing mentaly iferior to men

...you know you sound like Borat right? hard to believe your real.. sorry dude :dunno: dont hate me for thinking ... :mrgreen:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
I refuse to believe someone that goes to university can seriosly come up with lines like :
gascoigne said:
we cant blame ladie,s they are know as beeing mentaly iferior to men

...you know you sound like Borat right? hard to believe your real.. sorry dude :dunno: dont hate me for thinking ... :mrgreen:
I dont hate you friend.
I go to university and studying comparative literature.
I know my english is not excellent!
"females mental inferiority" was a metaphore for one seriuous and well proven condition about their high proness to adopt others/media opinions.
YOu have to agree on this one. Its far more easier to manipulate women then men.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im sorry but i have to disagree with you on this one my friend, i agree that both men and women are equally shallow, and its perfectly understandable, and as for the manipulative part, i think women are the biggest manipulative creators on this planet, imo, they had to "survive" somehow, and since men had the physical strength, women learned how to get their way by being manipulative, its just a strong survival mechanism they developed since the dawn of mankind.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think our forum expert CCS, needs to chime into this discussion thread................................................ :whistle: I hope he can break away from the justusboys forum to express his expert views on this subject matter. I am starting to think this thread should be retitled Just us balding boys................................................... :whistle:

GeminiX

Reaction score
Gosh, are people *really* still painting the world with such massively broad brush strokes?

Everyone is individual, we all have different things which make us tick, we all have different likes and dislikes.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I am starting to think this thread should be retitled Just us balding boys................................................... :whistle:

Your baldness is very much in doubt my dear doctor ... unless i see some hard evidence (ie pics...).

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
We don't want to be told what we already know, especially from someone on the other end of the stick. I know I'm around a five. I know being bald is holding me back. But the simple truth is you are an arrogant fool who's sole purpose of posting here (where it hurts) is to rub our noses in it. I'm sure you will state otherwise but anyone who can read between your lines can tell you are an irritant.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
We don't want to be told what we already know, especially from someone on the other end of the stick. I know I'm around a five. I know being bald is holding me back. But the simple truth is you are an arrogant fool who's sole purpose of posting here (where it hurts) is to rub our noses in it. I'm sure you will state otherwise but anyone who can read between your lines can tell you are an irritant.

Everything you wrote is correct.
But man, i am not blind, your view are just not realistic!!!
Of 100 % of 4-6/10 looking girls, i can give my leg that to at least 40 % of them DONT CONSIDER BALDNESS AS HANDICEP!
I am sorry , but that is not soo small number of girls !!!

GeminiX

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Everything you wrote is correct.
But man, i am not blind, your view are just not realistic!!!
Of 100 % of 4-6/10 looking girls, i can give my leg that to at least 40 % of them DONT CONSIDER BALDNESS AS HANDICEP!
I am sorry , but that is not soo small number of girls !!!

I really disagree with this, the majority women do consider hair-loss to be a negative, it's just not anywhere near as bad as most guys with hair loss think.

It's all a sliding scale, a guy might be bald but he has great skin, or he's tall or has a good job etc. Just because someone does not like one aspect, it does not mean there is no hope.

Most people are realistic and will make compromises in life every day.

Sure, we may all want to drive around in a Bugatti or have a private jet, but we'll compromise and buy a Lexus instead...

Exactly the same applies with the people we'll swoon over in the movies. Sure, those people are gorgeous, but we also know we're not likely to date them any time soon. Were it any different, we would all be single pedestrians waiting for Brad Pitt to turn up in a Veyron...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Exactly the same applies with the people we'll swoon over in the movies. Sure, those people are gorgeous, but we also know we're not likely to date them any time soon. Were it any different, we would all be single pedestrians waiting for Brad Pitt to turn up in a Veyron...

Your making a valid point, and thats exactly the mind-set im working on. here is the thing, same as these men here expecting to date top models, young women have this stupid idea of (yes!) Brad Pitt in a Veyron aswell! so lets say one (a bald young one for that matter!) decides to lower his standards and "get real", he then have to struggle with young women that still possess that perception of perfect male, doesnt matter how she herself looks like, both are equally shallow! both sides have to lower their standards, and tbh, as a guy that goes out alot (i live in a metropolis) and meets many young women, the reality is far far from it! unfortunately. (im 28 i cant get a date with a 24!! thats not normal! and i blame it mainly on the mainstream media! and for some reason, it feels as the young people of today are far more stupid then.. lets say 15-30 years ago :dunno: )

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Your baldness is very much in doubt my dear doctor ... unless i see some hard evidence (ie pics...).
LOL, I have never mentioned I was bald or balding in any of my threads. I always use the word "thinning". I have always been honest about my situation. Its minor and I am very lucky compared to the majority of men on this forum. However, if I did not have any real loss or thinning, this forum would be nonexistent to me.

Threads like this just keep reminding me of how "odd" people can really be. Kind of strange how a bunch of men are rating each other on a scale and showing photos of men and asking which one is a 10 or not. Some might view this behavior bordering on :gay: . I don't. To me, this thread is more like a " pissing contest". It just shows an insecure man wanting validation he was able to pass as a hair model or be considered a 10 or close to it. If you looked like Peapody, I think no one would be arguing with you about your looks. Hair or no hair, he will attract women with no problem. We should all be so lucky.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Ori83 said:
LOL, I have never mentioned I was bald or balding in any of my threads. I always use the word "thinning". I have always been honest about my situation. Its minor and I am very lucky compared to the majority of men on this forum. However, if I did not have any real loss or thinning, this forum would be nonexistent to me.

Threads like this just keep reminding me of how "odd" people can really be. Kind of strange how a bunch of men are rating each other on a scale and showing photos of men and asking which one is a 10 or not. Some might view this behavior bordering on :gay: . I don't. To me, this thread is more like a " pissing contest". It just shows an insecure man wanting validation he was able to pass as a hair model or be considered a 10 or close to it. If you looked like Peapody, I think no one would be arguing with you about your looks. Hair or no hair, he will attract women with no problem. We should all be so lucky.

I am sorry, but i am not so familiar with western European or American culture. Who is Peapody? And how do you mean that he will attract women no matter hair or no hair.
Thanks friend.