One big delusion

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:

That is true, but we are not talking about same thing.
Hot girls are 9-10/10!
Its very natural, great looking girl dont want to low they own stanradrs. Why should they??? I was convinced numerus times.
Mathematic is great science.
Yous said average looking guy- that would be 4-6/10. Numbers dont lie.
Why do you think 9-10/10 girl will give a chance to guy like that ?
................................................................................................................

It's very natural, men only look for physical attractiveness in women, women however look for a number of different attractive traits in men, not simply good looks, this is where they can be exploited with good game and yes I'm talking about 9 and 10/10s not simply 6 and 7s. :shakehead: Maybe you've never had experience chatting to the former.

Girls will give a chance to any guy who can humour them and make them experience a range of different human emotions i.e. through good chat, but they will see straight through any guy who simply wants to sex them up and has no good chat it's called women's intuition.

Also, what kind of Greek man calls himself Gascoigne??? Are you even aware who Gascoigne is? It's not suprising people think you're a troll!

article-1084563-026CB546000005DC-421_468x512.jpg
[/quote]

You underastimeted me so much. Paul Gascpogne was English player, crazy guy and very charismatic.
I am not froom greece, i am from turkey.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
May I redirect attention to the title of the thread...
:whistle: :whistle:

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
seb said:
Gasoigne,I have seen your picture,you are NOT a great looking guy,although there is one thing great abouy you,your massive EGO. :inlove:

I can accept that opinon, but you should put it up with arguments.
In terms of antic greek arhetipc manhood beauty, what do i lack?
Is it mexican skin look, full lips like i had a silicone, strong fully chin with amazignly thick black beard, dark eyes with thick eyebrovs, amazingli thick Elvis style hair. Nose, eyes, ears in perfect proportion . (I calculated Da Vincis measures about mans face)

People do not look at a man's face and think '' the measurements between his mouth and nose and the distance between his eyes are perfect!'' We as humans look at people's faces as a whole and don't split it all up. If someone doesn't think you are great looking (true) then they do not need a reason why, they just do not like the look of you. Simple.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:
seb said:
Gasoigne,I have seen your picture,you are NOT a great looking guy,although there is one thing great abouy you,your massive EGO. :inlove:

I can accept that opinon, but you should put it up with arguments.
In terms of antic greek arhetipc manhood beauty, what do i lack?
Is it mexican skin look, full lips like i had a silicone, strong fully chin with amazignly thick black beard, dark eyes with thick eyebrovs, amazingli thick Elvis style hair. Nose, eyes, ears in perfect proportion . (I calculated Da Vincis measures about mans face)

People do not look at a man's face and think '' the measurements between his mouth and nose and the distance between his eyes are perfect!'' We as humans look at people's faces as a whole and don't split it all up. If someone doesn't think you are great looking (true) then they do not need a reason why, they just do not like the look of you. Simple.

Haha, that is so stupid. Reason must be there for everything.
But i dont need to worry any much couse there is a man on this forum ho said: NOBODY THINKS ELVIS IS GREAT LOOKING. HE JUST GET MANY WOMEN BECOUSE HE WAS POPULAR SINGER.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
But i dont need to worry any much couse there is a man on this forum ho said: NOBODY THINKS ELVIS IS GREAT LOOKING. HE JUST GET MANY WOMEN BECOUSE HE WAS POPULAR SINGER.

Elvis was never known for being a great looker. He's not bad looking at all but without his music/ charisma he had nothing. Attractiveness ALWAYS comes down to opinion though, you cannot just say that people who find others attractive that do not measure up to some ancient philosopher's idea of perfection have weird fetishes. People don't walk around with tape measures to make sure someone of the opposite sex is attractive- they SEE it.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

Elvis was never known for being a great looker. He's not bad looking at all but without his music/ charisma he had nothing. Attractiveness ALWAYS comes down to opinion though, you cannot just say that people who find others attractive that do not measure up to some ancient philosopher's idea of perfection have weird fetishes. People don't walk around with tape measures to make sure someone of the opposite sex is attractive- they SEE it.

Yup my friend, its al soooo relative.
One can say that very fat women are super sexy, and sure, his opinion is fully legitimate :)

Elvis was never known as great looker. (You shoulnd insult inteligence of oridinary people).

How would you rate this man, i just want to know:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 162

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

One can say that very fat women are super sexy, and sure, his opinion is fully legitimate :)

Elvis was never known as great looker. (You shoulnd insult inteligence of oridinary people).

I'm not insulting anybody's intelligence I think you'll find that most, if not all people posting here think you are the delusional one. And he guy in the picture has no problems with looks. He is not beautiful but has good hair, I'm not going to comment on his skin because it's practically a painting and his face is in proportion. However, his eyes aren't necessarily enchanting, he's not a very disarming looking guy and I think looking approachable is a big part of attractiveness.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

I'm not insulting anybody's intelligence I think you'll find that most, if not all people posting here think you are the delusional one. And he guy in the picture has no problems with looks. He is not beautiful but has good hair, I'm not going to comment on his skin because it's practically a painting and his face is in proportion. However, his eyes aren't necessarily enchanting, he's not a very disarming looking guy and I think looking approachable is a big part of attractiveness.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaahahahah - he is not beaitiful????

Friend, with no lie, i give you my word that i feel very good becouse of you opionion that i am average, and that Elvis and Asim are "just ok", and not beatiful. Hahahahahaah, you just called man on that picture "not beatiful".

Can i please know who is beatiful?

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score

Friend, with no lie, i give you my word that i feel very good becouse of you opionion that i am average, and that Elvis and Asim are "just ok", and not beatiful. Hahahahahaah, you just called man on that picture "not beatiful".

Can i please know who is beatiful?[/quote]

'BEAUTIFUL' goes beyond your stupid idea of measuring up a face. You can match up to these measurements and you'll have nothing wrong with you, you'll look okay. However, beautiful people have striking features like strong chiseled jawlines, bright beautiful eyes, really nice smiles etc. Your measurements can guarantee no more than a plain average looking guy. As for my OPINION of good looking men:

James Franco
Johnny Depp
Antonio Banderas
Emile Hirsch
ETC

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:

Can i please know who is beatiful?

'BEAUTIFUL' goes beyond your stupid idea of measuring up a face. You can match up to these measurements and you'll have nothing wrong with you, you'll look okay. However, beautiful people have striking features like strong chiseled jawlines, bright beautiful eyes, really nice smiles etc. Your measurements can guarantee no more than a plain average looking guy. As for my OPINION of good looking men:

James Franco
Johnny Depp
Antonio Banderas
Emile Hirsch
ETC[/quote]

OOOO, now its so clear to me. You just have wrong standards. Nothnih strange about it, many people have it.
Only execeltn looking man on your list is Banderas.

1. Franco is 9/10 couse he is so thin and his face dont have Elvis`s fullnes.
2. Depp is 7.5/10 couse delusion about that man is amazing. He is just "cute", and distincion between cure and manhood handsom is big. They told us that he have charisma and wit, but in bottom line, we shoulnd interact other (non physical) attributes when giving a note for someons look.
3. Hirsch--------- please, but please tell me that you are kidding with me.
Hahahaha, hirsch is 7/10, and just couse of beeing cute. He is strongly disproportional and definetili not MANHOOD LOOK.

As one aestethical study i found in my university says, best looking /most manhood beauty , world know, is this man:

You should be very rude to comapre hirsch with him.

Attachments

• George Michael.jpg
    George Michael.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 150

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Rude??? So people who are born 'better looking' have to be respected more than lesser good looking people?? I do not have 'wrong' standards because a massive amount of people will agree with me. I am not saying your opinion of good looking men is 'wrong' either I am saying your idea of what makes a man good looking is wrong- your philosophy. I'll admit putting Emile Hirsch on that list was actually a mistake as I was thinking also what a great actor he was.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Also you're actually saying that you believe you are better looking than James Franco and Johnny Depp. You are actually saying that.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
Also you're actually saying that you believe you are better looking than James Franco and Johnny Depp. You are actually saying that.

I am not better looking than Franco couse he have PERFECT smile and lower hairline then i do.
I do look much better than Depp couse myth about his manhood its big marketing story. Man have femine look, very weak beard, boyish face, and could never, ever be considered as macho.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than guys talking about beautiful men :gay:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
I'm not though. So yeah that was stupid what I just said.
Gay or not, George Michael face and hair is UNREACHABLE, and its big delusion to compare him with "cute" and nice looking guys as Depp and Franco.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:
I'm not though. So yeah that was stupid what I just said.
Gay or not, George Michael face and hair is UNREACHABLE, and its big delusion to compare him with "cute" and nice looking guys as Depp and Franco.

It isn't, but ok.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm sure there is probably another forum in some dark corner of the net where such adulations over masculine beauty would be more appropriate. :whistle:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm sure there is probably another forum in some dark corner of the net where such adulations over masculine beauty would be more appropriate. :whistle:

Ucman, you are right, and i am sorry for going off topic, but i just couldnt stand ignorance and inpolitnes of seb and forheead guy.