Once And For All; Can Dutasteride Make The Front Worse?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
if its worth anything.
I was on dutasteride for 10 months and it completely deleted my libido. its been 3 months now without dutasteride + very high dose TRT (300mg test) and my libido increased from 0% to 5% (out of 100%).
yeah....

You need TRT + Proviron.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if its worth anything.
I was on dutasteride for 10 months and it completely deleted my libido. its been 3 months now without dutasteride + very high dose TRT (300mg test) and my libido increased from 0% to 5% (out of 100%).
yeah....

not having a libido is actually a good thing, for the first time in a long time my mind is perfectly clear

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I
if its worth anything.
yeah....

i plan to take 1 pill every other day wish help to avoid these sides like low libido and gyno but still inihbiting something like 80% and save hairs.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need TRT + Proviron.
Proviron means death to hair lol. I just need more time to recover, nothing more.

not having a libido is actually a good thing, for the first time in a long time my mind is perfectly clear
It didnt bother me for a long time, but sooner or later i want it back. That time is now, for me. Seeing as how even 300mg of test leaves me with a limp dick is kinda scary. Cant believe the dutasteride is still doing its thing 3 months later

I

i plan to take 1 pill every other day wish help to avoid these sides like low libido and gyno but still inihbiting something like 80% and save hairs.
it only happens to few people. i just got unlucky. I also took 0.5mg every other day

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proviron means death to hair lol. I just need more time to recover, nothing more.

Yeah man it certainly does haha . Unfortunately the only AA that would quickly fix GABA .

You’re not the first person I’ve heard say they were fine on finasteride then dutasteride hit them like a train

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man it certainly does haha . Unfortunately the only AA that would quickly fix GABA .

You’re not the first person I’ve heard say they were fine on finasteride then dutasteride hit them like a train
i never said that. finasteride wrecks my libido almost just as hard as dutasteride does

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Moosey it takes 5-6 months to get out from your system. And maybe a little of more time after that to your hormone to recover production.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if its worth anything.
yeah....

If you are on 300mg testosterone and still cant get it up, sorry buddy it’s not your hormones and you’re just proving the point dutasteride has probably nothing to do with it.

Your t levels are so high that your androgenic activity in your body is higher than anybody who has normal t levels and has all the DHT.

Probably not what you wanna hear.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are on 300mg testosterone and still cant get it up, sorry buddy it’s not your hormones and you’re just proving the point dutasteride has probably nothing to do with it.

Your t levels are so high that your androgenic activity in your body is higher than anybody who has normal t levels and has all the DHT.

What are you on about? I never ever had dick problems in my entire life until i started taking dutasteride. literally in just 3 weeks my libido tanked.
there is no other factor other than dutasteride still tanking my DHT. my dick has improved since i started taking 300mg, its just not where its supposed to be
your logic makes no sense, its like standing outside in the rain and saying "mate its not the rain making you wet, something else is going on"

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Weight for weight yes - but its likely DHT activates the AR to a much deeper subset even if you put the have the 'same amount' of androgenic activity from a large amount of T.

From an ED perspective, smooth muscle is the only muscle (as far as im aware) that grows from DHT instead of Test. So if the 5ar enzyme is still suppressed then your dick wont recover yet. All depends on how sensitive that person is to that smooth muscle atrophying.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weight for weight yes - but its likely DHT activates the AR to a much deeper subset even if you put the have the 'same amount' of androgenic activity from a large amount of T.

From an ED perspective, smooth muscle is the only muscle (as far as im aware) that grows from DHT instead of Test. So if the 5ar enzyme is still suppressed then your dick wont recover yet. All depends on how sensitive that person is to that smooth muscle atrophying.

At the end of the day it’s not DHT or T but androgens. Time will tell for him but I bet he’ll have the same problem when all the dutasteride will be out of him system.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still cant understand how people can have 0% libido on finasteride or dutasteride out of 0-100% scale. Its not possible to just shut off the rest of the organism only cause of weak antiandrogen finasteride or dutasteride.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still cant understand how people can have 0% libido on finasteride or dutasteride out of 0-100% scale. Its not possible to just shut off the rest of the organism only cause of weak antiandrogen finasteride or dutasteride.

Yeah i don't understand it either, the only real problem with dutasteride that bothers me a little bit is the weak orgasms, but i can still get an erection just fine. having weak orgasms is an alright trade off for hair.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of the day it’s not DHT or T but androgens. Time will tell for him but I bet he’ll have the same problem when all the dutasteride will be out of him system.
Your reasoning makes no sense. You say its not the dutasteride but its literally the dutasteride that killed my dick, and suggest no other cause of the issue (because theres none). you are so illogical to the point it triggers me

how are these drugs in any shape or form, weak anti androgens? they are not. deleting 70-95% of the DHT in your body is not weak. thats extremely strong.
There is nothing to understand. Im very strong mentally and have no fear for these drugs (or any drugs), and i still got the side effects. Its not my decision to be effected in this way by dutasteride, some people are just extremely unlucky.
Personally i dont understand how so many people get gyno from finasteride. Its a mere 10% increase in testosterone.
I get zero gyno on 300-400mg of test, having almost triple or quadruple as much testosterone as other people do.
thats just how things are; random

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reasoning makes no sense. You say its not the dutasteride but its literally the dutasteride that killed my dick, and suggest no other cause of the issue (because theres none). you are so illogical to the point it triggers me

how are these drugs in any shape or form, weak anti androgens? they are not. deleting 70-95% of the DHT in your body is not weak. thats extremely strong.
There is nothing to understand. Im very strong mentally and have no fear for these drugs (or any drugs), and i still got the side effects. Its not my decision to be effected in this way by dutasteride, some people are just extremely unlucky.
Personally i dont understand how so many people get gyno from finasteride. Its a mere 10% increase in testosterone.
I get zero gyno on 300-400mg of test, having almost triple or quadruple as much testosterone as other people do.
thats just how things are; random

Aren't 90% people of this forum considering yourself as unlucky because of hairloss :D ?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because I see no f*****g point arguing with someone about basic knowledge.

If you had 1 capsule on 2 days, your dutasteride should be pretty much out of your system already. But come back in 6 months so we'll be sure it is and tell us how your libido is doing. I'm curious.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are we talking about libido or ED? two completely different things...

@itsjustsimon how long did it take for your hair to thicken up while on Duta?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short update in case anyone cares. Im making great progress with my libido. Definetely a slow process but things are getting better every 2 weeks (approx).
Definetely not going to touch any oral 5-ar blocker ever again. DHT seems to be way too important for my body. If i knew how long the recovery would take, i would have never used dutasteride.