On The Importance Of Looks In Relation To Dating

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the research on that?
Did you try oral dutasteride?

I made before dutasteride mesotherapy thread. I thought of disolving somehow dutasteride and injecting it into scalp.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/
IJT-9-143-g001.jpg

Afraid of oral dutasteride tbh. I don't have any sides with finasteride but I don't want to oral one if it won't deliver results.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made before dutasteride mesotherapy thread. I thought of disolving somehow dutasteride and injecting it into scalp.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/View attachment 72938

Afraid of oral dutasteride tbh. I don't have any sides with finasteride but I don't want to oral one if it won't deliver results.
I'm scared too. But the cost-benefit analysis works out in favor of taking it for me tbh.

I'd be curious to know if there are any posters on here who had a good dating life and then it got bad since going bald.

A lot of the anecdotes I hear are from people who have always had a bad dating life.

Mine suffered. But I had an LTR with an insanely hot girl. Short, and yet had amazing proportions. Absolute b**ch in bed too.
She was put off by my hair loss, and often pleaded "grow some hair"...
But she didn't leave. She had daddy issues tho, I think that's why she stayed despite my hair loss. by her face, she wan't top tier... but her body more than made up for it imo.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am jealous of the south to. Better weather. I live in the northern US also.
lol what are you jealous of? like i said, hot as f***, fugly fat people, dumb *** ghetto niggas and rednecks, its generally a shithole in the south. main thing is find the urban areas with the imported civilized northerners and foreigners

the nature is nice tho i can't lie. a lot of times i go on my nature walks i'm like "damn it, if only the people were gona i would be in bliss" haha

Baldingat188

Reaction score
lol what are you jealous of? like i said, hot as f***, fugly fat people, dumb *** ghetto niggas and rednecks, its generally a shithole in the south. main thing is find the urban areas with the imported civilized northerners and foreigners

the nature is nice tho i can't lie. a lot of times i go on my nature walks i'm like "damn it, if only the people were gona i would be in bliss" haha

I'm jealous of the nature I mean. Forget people live in the woods.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know if there are any posters on here who had a good dating life and then it got bad since going bald.

A lot of the anecdotes I hear are from people who have always had a bad dating life.

Well my dating life would go from slightly below average to abosutley terrible once I am bald. Does that count ?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my dating life would go from slightly below average to abosutley terrible once I am bald. Does that count ?
Not really because you are dealing with a hypothetical so this is just mere speculation.

Would be interesting if anyone want from slayer to incel.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly I just want to say I'm receding, but far from NW7. Still, I'm in a bit of a malaise with women. My last long term relationship ended earlier this year, and all the females I've dated recently....suck. I think that it has a lot to do with seeing my own imperfections every morning; I've become acutely aware of others imperfections and especially females. The problem with a lot of posters on this board is that they become hyper-aware of their and other males imperfections, but still keep women on a pedestal. My balding has, for me, knocked women down like 5 notches. Maybe this has helped my dating, maybe it's hurt it...who can know.

Every time I meet a new girl I can notice within a week the horrible acne below her makeup, or her thin hair, or her utter lack of intelligence, or her facial imperfections, or her massive student loans, or her horrible way with money (most women in their late 20s are like this). Mostly, when dating girls my age, I can also notice their looks fading. Don't get me wrong, there are some bosses out there, and I'm not even talking about looks.

So in conclusion, I wouldn't say "balding" has ruined my dating life, but it has ruined my fantasy about what women are or can bring to your life.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My hairloss is covered up enough to not be noticed but will be noticeable if you spend enough time with me

I've lways done okay with girls, not model looking but about a 6-7.

One that sticks in my mind is this: this girl thought I was hot for ages, she was keen and even instigated coming to my house the first time. She noticed my nw2 and my thinning crown(before treatments) after a few weeks and I saw her once after this before she vanished. This was my inspo to start treatments, that was a hit to my confidence

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Firstly I just want to say I'm receding, but far from NW7. Still, I'm in a bit of a malaise with women. My last long term relationship ended earlier this year, and all the females I've dated recently....suck. I think that it has a lot to do with seeing my own imperfections every morning; I've become acutely aware of others imperfections and especially females. The problem with a lot of posters on this board is that they become hyper-aware of their and other males imperfections, but still keep women on a pedestal. My balding has, for me, knocked women down like 5 notches. Maybe this has helped my dating, maybe it's hurt it...who can know.

Every time I meet a new girl I can notice within a week the horrible acne below her makeup, or her thin hair, or her utter lack of intelligence, or her facial imperfections, or her massive student loans, or her horrible way with money (most women in their late 20s are like this). Mostly, when dating girls my age, I can also notice their looks fading. Don't get me wrong, there are some bosses out there, and I'm not even talking about looks.

So in conclusion, I wouldn't say "balding" has ruined my dating life, but it has ruined my fantasy about what women are or can bring to your life.

It's called wisdom. Enjoy your misanthropy

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is too funny that they would quote a former user called Fred the Belgian, who then proceeded to become the most red pilled of users.

Apart from this... Does one really need this video to be reminded women are attracted to handsome guys...? And that money can make up for a part of the lack of attractiveness? It is such common sense that I really wonder how people can ignore such obvious truths.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I had shitty beggining at 16, then I had nice grown out long hair and had success with women over time, I became extroverted and started approaching them, then I lost 60% of my hair and cut it and have been an incel since 19 pretty much. Not kissless but still.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t, get riches f*** b****s.

You think Lil Wayne gives a sh*t about him being uglier than the original sin ? No. Just keep pushing. Yes we are fucked, no we will still make it eventually. No point in cucking yourself with muh redpills

Now you will think how looks affect you with women, soon you will blame it for not being loved at work etc.

I know this from personal experience, I still fall in depression but remind myself it's temporary.

Lil Wayne is ugly? Ive never thought so, I actually always though he looked a bit like a black Giovanni Ribisi.

lil-wayne-birdman.jpg

giovanni-ribisi-8.jpg

Not that Im, um Judging dudes or anything.... cough cough, brah!

Anyway, I couldnt get 35 collective seconds through this video. Its all just rehashed stuff everyone already knew/knows.

Def not in my area. White women love the BBC. Because a dildo isn't skin? Duh. Big c**** are considered to be a trophy. No one brags about the huge didlo they use.

White girls dont love or hate black guys, its pretty much up to the guy. Its the same for black girls. Im a white guy and most black girls eat me up.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lil Wayne is ugly? Ive never thought so, I actually always though he looked a bit like a black Giovanni Ribisi.

View attachment 73064

View attachment 73065

Not that Im, um Judging dudes or anything.... cough cough, brah!

Anyway, I couldnt get 35 collective seconds through this video. Its all just rehashed stuff everyone already knew/knows.

White girls dont love or hate black guys, its pretty much up to the guy. Its the same for black girls. Im a white guy and most black girls eat me up.
i remember one girl in high school randomly brought up lil wayne and immediately say he was f*** ugly lmao

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is too funny that they would quote a former user called Fred the Belgian, who then proceeded to become the most red pilled of users.

Apart from this... Does one really need this video to be reminded women are attracted to handsome guys...? And that money can make up for a part of the lack of attractiveness? It is such common sense that I really wonder how people can ignore such obvious truths.
Most people believe that looks don't matter that much in the UK - we're very blue pilled.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people believe that looks don't matter that much in the UK - we're very blue pilled.
But then these are the Uk's favourite males.

9devid-bekhem2.jpg
4kristian_bejl.jpg
1henry-cavill.jpg
7kit-harington-photo-116.jpg

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score