On The Importance Of Looks In Relation To Dating

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way is David Beckham still relevant. I call bs.

Well I think he WAS but the Norwood 2+ ate his soul.

daivd%20beckham%20miami%20herald%20ed%20board.jpg

Nothing left but a hollow shell of what he once was. lol

Should have hopped on tranny drugs. What will he do now? Maybe cry into his piles of millions, take care of his boys, and f*** his wife.

Poor guy. Obsolescence must be so hard ....

I guess my point is who cares if you're going bald and what people think of you when you've already completely won at life. I bet he doesn't even give a sh*t.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah. Gosh, LOOK AT HIM NOW. Those temples going back. Literally no woman on Earth would even look him in the eye. Truly a hideous beast. If he has a wife (doubtful), she must be some 400 lb wooly mammoth. Suicide imminent.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah. Gosh, LOOK AT HIM NOW. Those temples going back. Literally no woman on Earth would even look him in the eye. Truly a hideous beast. If he has a wife (doubtful), she must be some 400 lb wooly mammoth. Suicide imminent.

Ha ha

Then I'll trade him for this Britisher that NO British woman has never NOT mentioned ;-)
16-tom_hardy_0.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha

Then I'll trade him for this Britisher that NO British woman has never NOT mentioned ;-)
View attachment 73088
A lot of women adore Tom Hardy.

I never understood it 5 or so years ago, but now know that they like him because he's uber masculine.

Some women prefer pretty (like beckham or zayn) and some prefer manly like hardy or hemsworth.

blackg

Reaction score
lol well you don't want to live in the rural areas here unless you enjoy low class loud ghetto fucktards and nothing to do. what is it do you like about the south? hot as f***, idiotic, ugly, fat, trashy, ghetto, rednecks, its a shithole. only the cities are good, but thats because they import northerners and foreigners lol.

i saw the sears tower, the museum of science and industry, went to some nice pizza restaurants, and saw lake michigan. i remember seeing the bean on the movie "source code" haha. i don't remember any portillo's or the names of the restaurants we went to, i just remember them being really good
Soilder Field?

blackg

Reaction score
lol what are you jealous of? like i said, hot as f***, fugly fat people, dumb *** ghetto niggas and rednecks, its generally a shithole in the south. main thing is find the urban areas with the imported civilized northerners and foreigners

the nature is nice tho i can't lie. a lot of times i go on my nature walks i'm like "damn it, if only the people were gona i would be in bliss" haha
I'd like to visit North Carolina.

blackg

Reaction score
You ought to come visit black g. You seem to like the states a lot. I'll show you around ... but I'm to paranoid to say what city I live in hahahah
Lol...
Oh thanks. One day I will get back to the U.S.
I visited once, with my family, but I was too young to really enjoy it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if that's why they often used that archetype in popular movies.

Good guy: dark hair.

Bad guy: blond hair (and blue eyes).

I'm sure there are many other examples I can't think of right now.

View attachment 73101
View attachment 73102
View attachment 73103 View attachment 73104
View attachment 73106

And in video games, Solid Snake vs. Liquid Snake:

View attachment 73105

Those choices are not accidental.
average hair losstalk members be like: I CAN SEE THEIR FOREHEADS THEYRE NORWOOD 1000000000! ITS OVER FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!!