On The Importance Of Looks In Relation To Dating

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but isn't there the rich white northside? i've been there and i only saw whites, but i was in the center with all the tourists, i'm pretty sure they were rich/middle class chicagoans there, aka whites lmao
oh for sure man. Chicago honestly isn't anything like the media portrays it to be, whenever Chicago is in the news its usually because of the violence. Dare I say it but, it's a world class city. My family stays on the northside/suburbs. The city is very segregated still to this day. Chicago is a wonderful city, plenty of fine dining, diversity, entertainment, etc. Just got to have some money, don't got to be rich, but still.

for cute and hot ones? thats hot as f*** if true TBQH fam
Yea I've seen it with my own eyes. This black guy I used to go to high school with was short, about 5'9", but he was the star point guard and rapped too and the white women were head over heels for him, matter of fact all the women were. He's a good dude too. At my college I've worked with a few black guys and we've chatted about girls and they tell me that the white ones throw themselves at them. Pretty unreal, good for them though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh for sure man. Chicago honestly isn't anything like the media portrays it to be, whenever Chicago is in the news its usually because of the violence. Dare I say it but, it's a world class city. My family stays on the northside/suburbs. The city is very segregated still to this day. Chicago is a wonderful city, plenty of fine dining, diversity, entertainment, etc. Just got to have some money, don't got to be rich, but still.

Yea I've seen it with my own eyes. This black guy I used to go to high school with was short, about 5'9", but he was the star point guard and rapped too and the white women were head over heels for him, matter of fact all the women were. He's a good dude too. At my college I've worked with a few black guys and we've chatted about girls and they tell me that the white ones throw themselves at them. Pretty unreal, good for them though.
so lets say theres a nerdy white girl who lives in the rich northside? what are the chances of her fuckin with BBC? 0_0

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so lets say theres a nerdy white girl who lives in the rich northside? what are the chances of her fuckin with BBC? 0_0
too hard to pin-point man. though I think most are open to the idea. if she's going to one of the schools downtown the chances I think would be greater.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i live in rural north carolina. i visited chicago a long time ago for a school trip. it was a blast

wtf is a schaumberg lol
I'm jelly, I lived in Tennessee for 4 years and I miss it. Love the south, even though NC isn't considered (I see it as more east coast culturally, idk) but it's much closer to where I'd like to end up. Schaumberg is a affluent Northwestern suburb of Chicago. Lemme guess, when you were in Chicago you saw sh*t like the Navy Pier, the bean, art institute, etc.? Did you try Portillo's restaurant? Better f*****g have.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm jelly, I lived in Tennessee for 4 years and I miss it. Love the south, even though NC isn't considered (I see it as more east coast culturally, idk) but it's much closer to where I'd like to end up. Schaumberg is a affluent Northwestern suburb of Chicago. Lemme guess, when you were in Chicago you saw sh*t like the Navy Pier, the bean, art institute, etc.? Did you try Portillo's restaurant? Better f*****g have.
lol well you don't want to live in the rural areas here unless you enjoy low class loud ghetto fucktards and nothing to do. what is it do you like about the south? hot as f***, idiotic, ugly, fat, trashy, ghetto, rednecks, its a shithole. only the cities are good, but thats because they import northerners and foreigners lol.

i saw the sears tower, the museum of science and industry, went to some nice pizza restaurants, and saw lake michigan. i remember seeing the bean on the movie "source code" haha. i don't remember any portillo's or the names of the restaurants we went to, i just remember them being really good

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Invisible (the guy who made this video) is a 6' black guy with a huge dick who went crazy.

Nuff said.

Don't overdose on it.

It's sad that I've already seen most of these videos. But his voice gets me every time, it's how he narrates it, I just end up laughing.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's wrong. Looks matter. Money and status do not. I've been on dates in which I rudely made the other person pay for themselves, dressed cheaply etc. (no money) and still did fine. My looks got me by.

But it's 100% about looks and, in fact, most of the 'game' literature confirms this, rather than disagreeing. I.e. I'm tired of people saying 'looks is all it takes' (which is true) and using this as an argument against game. People with extreme hair loss have no chances at all in dating. It took me 20 different dates before I went all the way with somebody and even then it was somebody who was not planning to stick around and who I did not find attractive. I know all of the game techniques and they only worked when the person was interested in my looks. I have a photo rated at 84% attractiveness on Photofeeler and I still can't get a quality woman. Looks are the most important thing and hair is the most important factor. You can't cheat the system by taking a good photo by luck. You need the hair.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

I am jealous of the south to. Better weather. I live in the northern US also.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
lol well you don't want to live in the rural areas here unless you enjoy low class loud ghetto fucktards and nothing to do. what is it do you like about the south? hot as f***, idiotic, ugly, fat, trashy, ghetto, rednecks, its a shithole. only the cities are good, but thats because they import northerners and foreigners lol.

i saw the sears tower, the museum of science and industry, went to some nice pizza restaurants, and saw lake michigan. i remember seeing the bean on the movie "source code" haha. i don't remember any portillo's or the names of the restaurants we went to, i just remember them being really good

I like nc I've been there before the area is beautiful .

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. But how do you get yourself to believe this sh*t is temporary?

By pushing forward and ignoring failure. I know I am above average in looks except hair. I approached 2 women that I found cute but below average and even a bit ugly.
One is dumb as bricks and other is arrogant typical librarian type.
First one said outright I'm not her type. Other one held my hand and when I tried to kiss her moved it.
I'm 6ft6 btw and diffuse nw1 with thinned crown. Athletic build. By all standards I should be slaying, I'm not.
So I can meme something like muh face and sh*t, but it falls down in water. The librarians ex was a 5ft5 manlet who had crooked teeth and was a manchild with beer gut.

I can fall once again into autism that I need to be Brad Pitt to slay or just ignore and keep pushing forward, yes I am angry as f*** that I was rejected twice. Do the sh*t you like doing and just mingle socially as much as you can comfortably, then push above a little, and repeat.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
By pushing forward and ignoring failure. I know I am above average in looks except hair. I approached 2 women that I found cute but below average and even a bit ugly.
One is dumb as bricks and other is arrogant typical librarian type.
First one said outright I'm not her type. Other one held my hand and when I tried to kiss her moved it.
I'm 6ft6 btw and diffuse nw1 with thinned crown. Athletic build. By all standards I should be slaying, I'm not.
So I can meme something like muh face and sh*t, but it falls down in water. The librarians ex was a 5ft5 manlet who had crooked teeth and was a manchild with beer gut.

I can fall once again into autism that I need to be Brad Pitt to slay or just ignore and keep pushing forward, yes I am angry as f*** that I was rejected twice. Do the sh*t you like doing and just mingle socially as much as you can comfortably, then push above a little, and repeat.

Not saying you have a great life..... but you're wrong to say it's all temporary.
Maybe for you..... but for a lot of us here the standard "this too shall pass" doesn't apply.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying you have a great life..... but you're wrong to say it's all temporary.
Maybe for you..... but for a lot of us here the standard "this too shall pass" doesn't apply.

I live in a shithole country which has a wage of 300$. I admit it though, I'm more priviledged with my height than 90% of people here.
Temporary as in dating, you will learn something from your mistakes during dating and your value will increase.
On the other hand you will have more easier time banging women when they are older and desperate to marry.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in a shithole country which has a wage of 300$. I admit it though, I'm more priviledged with my height than 90% of people here.
Temporary as in dating, you will learn something from your mistakes during dating and your value will increase.
On the other hand you will have more easier time banging women when they are older and desperate to marry.
Yup... privileged.
I'd gladly live in a poorer country if I had good looks. Dude, the happiness you feel at an animal level by fulfilling your biological imperative (banging women) can never be substituted by oney/success/cars/any f*****g thig else. It's just nature... and this is a fact of life.
Chad is happier because he is genetically superior.

As for banging older women. Well, I hope to do that. But banging older women who f*** you just because they can't do better anymore can't be all that great.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup... privileged.
I'd gladly live in a poorer country if I had good looks. Dude, the happiness you feel at an animal level by fulfilling your biological imperative (banging women) can never be substituted by oney/success/cars/any f*****g thig else. It's just nature... and this is a fact of life.
Chad is happier because he is genetically superior.

As for banging older women. Well, I hope to do that. But banging older women who f*** you just because they can't do better anymore can't be all that great.

lmao dude, i have extremely low sex scores, no matter how many times i tried id end up with autistic woman and lose sex opportunity

6ft6 is maybe chad height but doesnt make me a chad, if it really did give me pussy and not fail me i wouldnt probably here and just "shave it bro "

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao dude, i have extremely low sex scores, no matter how many times i tried id end up with autistic woman and lose sex opportunity

6ft6 is maybe chad height but doesnt make me a chad, if it really did give me pussy and not fail me i wouldnt probably here and just "shave it bro "

Are you on treatments?
don't let these beliefs get the better of you. If you just let your hair go, you'll be fucked indeed.

Yeah, agree not hair and height is everything. But you should maximize what you do have. Hope you save your hair.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on treatments?
don't let these beliefs get the better of you. If you just let your hair go, you'll be fucked indeed.

Yeah, agree not hair and height is everything. But you should maximize what you do have. Hope you save your hair.

I'm on finasteride and minoxidil since 19. I would probably hang myself if I lost hair as I have shitty success as it is already. Contemplating injecting dutasteride in scalp.