On The Importance Of Looks In Relation To Dating

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just seen this beauty of a video:

Confirms much of what we discuss on this forum but its good to see this content succinctly placed into one video.

I'd be really interested in a seeing a counter argument but I don't think I will find it here!

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t, get riches f*** b****s.

You think Lil Wayne gives a sh*t about him being uglier than the original sin ? No. Just keep pushing. Yes we are fucked, no we will still make it eventually. No point in cucking yourself with muh redpills

Now you will think how looks affect you with women, soon you will blame it for not being loved at work etc.

I know this from personal experience, I still fall in depression but remind myself it's temporary.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Invisible (the guy who made this video) is a 6' black guy with a huge dick who went crazy.

Nuff said.

Don't overdose on it.
Invisible has a fucked up bone structure his lower third and eye area were not working for him.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Invisible has a fucked up bone structure his lower third and eye area were not working for him.

I think I remember seeing a pic of him and he wasn't any worse than plenty of black guys. Plus tall with a giant dick.

The guy believed any woman who walked by him actively despised him and that every woman in his workplace hated him just for existing.

Total overdose.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
invisible's problem was that he sounded and acted like an upper-class white guy when he looked the opposite...

He should've acted more congruent with his looks.

all jokes aside though, he seemed like an alright guy to hang around with. very smart and articulate, kind of like the PSL poster Norwood Cemetery but not as literature-savy(sp?) i guess

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
invisible's problem was that he sounded and acted like an upper-class white guy when he looked the opposite...

He should've acted more congruent with his looks.

all jokes aside though, he seemed like an alright guy to hang around with. very smart and articulate, kind of like the PSL poster Norwood Cemetery but not as literature-savy(sp?) i guess

Looked like a Notorious BIG or Jay z kind of tier black guy only not fat.

And he adamantly refused to roid and run tall black BBC game.

He refused to take advantage of the advantages he had, and only wanted to see the negatives.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t, get riches f*** b****s.

You think Lil Wayne gives a sh*t about him being uglier than the original sin ? No. Just keep pushing. Yes we are fucked, no we will still make it eventually. No point in cucking yourself with muh redpills

Now you will think how looks affect you with women, soon you will blame it for not being loved at work etc.

I know this from personal experience, I still fall in depression but remind myself it's temporary.

Agreed. But how do you get yourself to believe this sh*t is temporary?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looked like a Notorious BIG or Jay z kind of tier black guy only not fat.

And he adamantly refused to roid and run tall black BBC game.

He refused to take advantage of the advantages he had, and only wanted to see the negatives.
BBC game is bullshit, women care 10 times more about face than dick. Women hate black guys (unless you're attractive and musculine), and an average white guy is seen far more desirable than an average black guy.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BBC game is bullshit, women care 10 times more about face than dick. Women hate black guys (unless you're attractive and musculine), and an average white guy is seen far more desirable than an average black guy.
my waifu prefers black :'(

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL BBC game is legit boyo. BBCs are hot commodity on Craigslist and for white college girls.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL BBC game is legit boyo. BBCs are hot commodity on Craigslist and for white college girls.
If women are so desperate for big dicks, then why don't they just use a dildo ? A good looking face is 10 times more important.

White college girls ? No one hates black guys more than white girls.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If women are so desperate for big dicks, then why don't they just use a dildo ? A good looking face is 10 times more important.

White college girls ? No one hates black guys more than white girls.
Def not in my area. White women love the BBC. Because a dildo isn't skin? Duh. Big c**** are considered to be a trophy. No one brags about the huge didlo they use.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You live in Chicago as far as i know, right ? I hear that Chicago is full of gangs and sh*t, so maybe that's the reason women get attracted to black guys there (status, money and power).
LOL oh f*** no, I don't live there. I'm in the northern Midwest away from that cess pool. Got family there, they stay far away from the sh*t holes. Seeing Chicago transplants coming where I am and bringing that bullshit gang culture with them.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeedAndSucceed/videos

This is the guy he's interviewing.

He makes me f*****g angry on account of his wasted NW1 potential that's being squandered by his fat tits. If this fat f*** actually got his weight under control he'd have no issues whatsoever. Eating disorder triggered by unresolved childhood trauma. Its the bald fucks who are truly suffering, not fat indulgent idiots like him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL oh f*** no, I don't live there. I'm in the northern Midwest away from that cess pool. Got family there, they stay far away from the sh*t holes. Seeing Chicago transplants coming where I am and bringing that bullshit gang culture with them.
but isn't there the rich white northside? i've been there and i only saw whites, but i was in the center with all the tourists, i'm pretty sure they were rich/middle class chicagoans there, aka whites lmao