On A Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Of A Disappointment Was The Hair Congress?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
1 is a complete waste of time

10 Everyone gets a free Tsuji treatment fullhead NW0 starting tomorrow

Id particularly like to hear from our resident optimists, past and present

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
havent read anything yet

what are your thoughts mate?

i see you a lot in the new tech section

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on the Shiseido stuff, interested if there's anything new

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
...Knowing what happened at the highest scientific gathering of hair loss experts is priceless, regardless of how pleased or displeased you are with the state of the research.

To not be in a state of ignorance is a good state of affairs.

IF we didn't have a man on the ground over there, we'd be bickering in the darkness now.

If we had to suffer the ambiguity of not knowing, and unbearable silence from the companies working on this we'd be just speculating all kinds of nonsense now.

But we do know now, 2 years minimum before you either get news of tsuji trial results, or a release from follica or replicel.

Upgrade your regimen, try some new supplements or measures, and get on with your life. Check back once a year for updates then leave again.

Isn't it funny how so many people said 'well if we don't send hellouser to the hair congress, we'll hear all the news through other sources'

And yet, here I am... the only one posting any news at all and to everyone's benefit it's almost all the news (considering I couldn't make it to every presentation as there were three rooms running all at once with presentations).

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 is a complete waste of time

10 Everyone gets a free Tsuji treatment fullhead NW0 starting tomorrow

Id particularly like to hear from our resident optimists, past and present
You're a good guy, so I won't dislike.

But this is very rude.

Let's not forget that the conference is primarily for scientific dissemination. Any juicy details about commercialization would have to mostly come from interviews with the key players during down time. As we learned, that was simply not possible this time around.

Those who expected that news about commercialization, deadlines, scaling, or marketing are simply unaware of the nature of this, or any other scientific conference.

We tried. It was not the conference that is disappointing. It was by all relevant metrics a normal, standard conference. It was the difference between (inappropriate) expectations and reality, as well as the chance inability to get interviews offline that may be the source of the disappointment. Neither hellouser nor the conference itself are to blame.

Tired of seeing scapegoating. Tired of people getting so impatient as to assume things are worthless or a godsend. Scam or cure. Now or never. People need to chill.

Last edited:

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I’m very grateful to hellouser for all his work. I contributed (a small amount) to the Congress. I’m glad we had someone there.

I’m just extremely depressed over my hair loss - for good or ill. Perhaps I shouldn’t be. But I am. The Congress was something keeping me going. So now that it’s come and gone I feel adrift again. I don’t have the scientific knowledge to know how much of a disappointment it was, if any. So wanted to gauge how others see it.

This hair loss sh*t is eating me alive.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m very grateful to hellouser for all his work. I contributed (a small amount) to the Congress. I’m glad we had someone there.

I’m just extremely depressed over my hair loss - for good or ill. Perhaps I shouldn’t be. But I am. The Congress was something keeping me going. So now that it’s come and gone I feel adrift again. I don’t have the scientific knowledge to know how much of a disappointment it was, if any. So wanted to gauge how others see it.

This hair loss sh*t is eating me alive.
There, there. Let's keep an eye on RCH-01S and polichem together :)

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

We know that they are continuing with treatments, which means that we have a clue on the mechanisms.
With that info we can use our weaponized autism to lurk for substances and techniques to test ourselves and create new protocols.

10 for Hellouser for dragging his *** across the world to get info, compile it and post it here by himself.

Big props to you man. I remember you from the older days of lurking, you turned into a great man.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 for me. Gut wrenching stuff.
Hellrouser did what he could. But no mater how high you heat the water, you cannot extract cream from it.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing really big or huge. Just the same stuff. A rep for Shiesido said to Hellouser that the project has been transferred to replicel in regards of rch-01. Not sure what it meant.

Not that big of a deal. A few weeks extra isn't a deal breaker when it comes to a treatment like that.
I guess you're right, only problem is finding a way to get there wait 5-8 weeks without losing your job, at least for my case lol.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You people are just pissed that no product is out.
But we do know now, 2 years minimum before you either get news of tsuji trial results, or a release from follica or replicel.
Speculation, speculation...
Shiseido could release as early as late 2018 and in Follica's case early 2019 or we can get fucked and get 5 years more. Nobody said that they will only release at the same time as Tsuji.