On A Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Of A Disappointment Was The Hair Congress?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT and Estradiol are both secondary hormones. During puberty breast size increases due fat accumulation, and so does body hair which is sensitive to DHT.

To select few this goes beyond that and females grow double D's in teens, and males start losing hair in teens ( DHT damage starts in teens,it just depends how much "health" your follicles have before it's apparent).

They are both secondary gender characteristics. It's defined in medical books if you don't believe me.
You could easily classify your deep voice as a laryngeal dysfunction because it can no longer produce high notes due androgens thickening your vocal cords.

DHT causes males to have their secondary gender characteristics. DHT gives them their voice, and facial hair, and causes the body to permanently change.

DHT causes are penises to "grow", our voices to deepen, and our secondary gender characteristics.

The ONLY bad thing it does is cause baldness. Other than that, it's an important hormone.

See this link if you don't believe me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it hurt most of us badly , I also know 80% of people were waiting for this thread to appear. People were holding their frustration bursting out. Poor OP could not take it anymore unlike most of us.
It's just the respect for hellrouser efforts otherwise this forum would have been on fire, nonstop ranting ,extremely wrist slinging could have seen here.

There I said it what most of us thinking.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you feel about RCH now that it takes 5-8weeks instead of the 2 weeks people thought to clone the cells?
I always expected the same. That's why I asked hellouser to ask Shiseido if they will have a medical tourist program whereby a biopsy can be taken in your home country and shipped to Japan so that you may go there so weeks later or whatever and get it done. Still makes it hard to get repeat treatments but it's a start and you may be able to ride of the cheapest of cheap planes if you just had to go there, get it, and come back. I never expected that it might be ready in only 2 weeks. Actually this is the first time I am hearing that number.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it hurt most of us badly , I also know 80% of people were waiting for this thread to appear. People were holding their frustration bursting. Poor OP could not take it anymore unlike most of us.
It's just the respect for hellrouser efforts otherwise this forum would have been on fire, nonstop ranting ,extremely wrist slinging could have seen here.

There I said it what most of us thinking.

I like hellhouser, and I have a lot of respect for the guy.

I just think these meetings aren't always productive. If a product is good, and they have protected their ideas with patents, they are going to market it.

And let's be honest, there has been a lot of past products that don't seem to carry much weight these days, and once did.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT causes males to have their secondary gender characteristics. DHT gives them their voice, and facial hair, and causes the body to permanently change.

DHT causes are penises to "grow", our voices to deepen, and our secondary gender characteristics.

The ONLY bad thing it does is cause baldness. Other than that, it's an important hormone.

See this link if you don't believe me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I write on my phone mainly, I guess that's your little dig and the closest you'll get to an actual defense, other than basically saying "I'm a retard! Sorry I don't have a PhD Mr Scientist!"

You can't rectify this. Some people are born this way. Carry on making mistakes and then being arrogant and unapologetic about your f*** ups. Because there's no other way.
You’re right, you’ve thoroughly outed me as a retard and I can’t muster a defense of thread 42693169. I’ve hired a criminal defense attorney. Please direct your complaints to Mark Geragos henceforth.

I hope my attorney won’t mind me saying so, but I’m glad we have extremely pedantic and overzealous members like you, keeping the boards safe from my retard logic! I think people deserve intellectual rigor and the utmost erudition when they click on thread 42693169.

Thankfully we have upstanding citizens like you to troll threads like these, rendering them powerless, putting them in thread prison like they belong! Anyone who wanted to give their two cents on what they thought of the congress can now instead be reminded of the seriousness they need to bring to bear on thread 42693179, 42693170, and all the threads hereafter. Let this be a lesson to all of us!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man just shut the f*** up, you wrote a stupid thread and reacted by basically saying everyone's as much of a retard as you are. Speak for yourself.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man just shut the f*** up, you wrote a stupid thread and reacted by basically saying everyone's as much of a retard as you are. Speak for yourself.
Man why are you getting after his life. It's alright everybody is frustrated you, him, me. Let people vent their frustration.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man why are you getting after his life. It's alright everybody is frustrated you, him, me. Let people vent their frustration.

Getting after his life what? If he just admitted it was a stupid thread and held his hands up then fine, move on, but instead he starts acting like a jackass and pretending like I'm saying threads need to be held to the same standards as published articles, that's when he's proven himself to be even more of an ignorant f*** than since he wrote the topic.

That type of ignorance does nobody any good, it's actually the sign of a really awful person. I see it all the time in unreasonable females "oh I'm wrong fine, I admit it- I can't be a f*****g princess all the time!".

Admitting fault but putting blame on others because they can't deal with the guilt. I think it's one of those things that is important to call people out on because it's very unhealthy.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone who donated got clowned....probably the same people that brotzu clowned for the lotion. Anyone who spoke out against sending someone to the hair congress prior to it happening got flamed for speaking out and all the nut huggers came out of the wood work to justify it. Where at they now??

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

Lol. People who are grappling with depression don’t always formulate their thoughts as well as they might have otherwise.

I’m eternally sorry that I transposed 10 and 1 on a hair loss forum poll. Maybe you should give it a rest? And then go sort out your woman hatred.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. People who are grappling with depression don’t always formulate their thoughts as well as they might have otherwise.

I’m eternally sorry that I transposed 10 and 1 on a hair loss forum poll. Maybe you should give it a rest? And then go sort out your woman hatred.

Again just can't deal with fault. Instead sarcastic. That's not depression.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how so many people said 'well if we don't send hellouser to the hair congress, we'll hear all the news through other sources'

And yet, here I am... the only one posting any news at all and to everyone's benefit it's almost all the news (considering I couldn't make it to every presentation as there were three rooms running all at once with presentations).

I think you're revising the argument that was made against it by myself and others.

That is, that if there was any pertinent (I recall this term specifically being used) information, we would get it through other channels regardless and that the info you were likely to bring back would be esoteric knowledge that would appeal more to the science geeks than the majority of posters who just care about release dates and efficacy.

From what I have read from your journey, this appears to be exactly the case.

and keep in mind I'm not saying any of this to be a dick or say that your travels weren't worth it by some metric, but as far as I can tell in reading the presentations you captured — there really wasn't much "news" at all.

Cool presentations? Yes. Interesting tidbits of info regarding developing therapies? Sure. Ground-breaking news regarding hairloss therapies that mainstream media will totally ignore?

I seem to have missed that part.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing interesting has surfaced from the Kyoto meeting as far as I can tell.

I like Hellouser a lot. But I was surprised that, for all the info he got, we never really got a simple topline of what might have sprung out as interesting or hopeful to him. As people sift through the data, we're still not finding any useful information. So it's not Hellouser's fault.

Just seems there was nothing noteworthy to be gleaned from Kyoto. I hope I'm wrong. Someone want to point out something I missed?

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing interesting has surfaced from the Kyoto meeting as far as I can tell.

I like Hellouser a lot. But I was surprised that, for all the info he got, we never really got a simple topline of what might have sprung out as interesting or hopeful to him. As people sift through the data, we're still not finding any useful information. So it's not Hellouser's fault.

Just seems there was nothing noteworthy to be gleaned from Kyoto. I hope I'm wrong. Someone want to point out something I missed?

How does the conference define itself? If it's simply an annual get together of the usual luminaries to present all of the known information up until that point then that's approximately what we got. If it sells itself as a conference where hitherto unknown information is presented for the first time then it can be deemed a disappointment. I'd love an update on how the Shiseido trials are going and if they're still confident of a late 2018 release. I don't think their presentation has been uploaded yet.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
How does the conference define itself? If it's simply an annual get together of the usual luminaries to present all of the known information up until that point then that's approximately what we got. If it sells itself as a conference where hitherto unknown information is presented for the first time then it can be deemed a disappointment. I'd love an update on how the Shiseido trials are going and if they're still confident of a late 2018 release. I don't think their presentation has been uploaded yet.

Good point. I just meant for our purposes - mostly laymen (lame men?) looking for a nugget of hope vs more technical questions.
Obv the conference wasn't thrown for us. Agreed!

But you bring up something interesting... I AM interested in Shiseido as well and any intel on where they stand is an interesting nugget of hope indeed! Now I'm excited again. Thanks ZZ!

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Good point. I just meant for our purposes - mostly laymen (lame men?) looking for a nugget of hope vs more technical questions.

I'm sure once all of the presentations have been posted that some kind forum soul will round up the most pertinent of the information in a summary post. It's gonna be a lot of YouTube hours and slides to comb through.