On A Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Of A Disappointment Was The Hair Congress?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The congress was never going to provide us with any breakthrough information regarding commercialization of a new treatment. It's geared more towards scientific research, most of which is over our heads so to speak. That being said I still think it was a good worthwhile trip and thank @hellouser for going on his personal time and doing a great job as always. We still get interesting information and I believe the professional way in which hellouser presents the information gives this board a lot of credibility that may go a long way towards securing future interviews.

Arguably the most interesting information from the Miami conference came via hellouser's interviews with the researchers/companies because we were able to ask questions we understood about things we wanted to know. Unfortunately some of the companies that have been more forthcoming were absent this year (Histogen and Replicel). I think the right decision was made to focus on the presentations because we can always contact the companies directly for more interviews. Some of the companies/researchers were no shows, there was a language barrier with others (Tsuji's team), and others never give interviews (Cots) which makes it hit or miss and there's nothing hellouser could do about that. The presentations will not be given again.

Everyone should be grateful for the time and effort he spent there.

My $0.02.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of an update from Histogen? Someone apparently claimed that an individual posted an investor inside info that indicated they have a huge delay. Can anyone confirm this was material info or true at all? Apparently the link shows up on google search but when i click on it, it doesnt come up. Was it taken down?
Forget about Histogen, they were supposed to be in Mexico by like 2012, supposedly they want to start trials in the US 2020, so 2025 earliest release if everything goes right, and from what I've seen nothing goes right with this company.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Haven't looked but no possible realeases by 2020???

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people presented questions for Hellouser to ask the researchers and companies at the Congress, have the answers been posted somehere around here?

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
The biggest disappointment was that alot of the companies who are close to the finish line we're quiet. George cotsarelis was there but didn't speak on follica. Replicel was not present. Samumed has been quiet about there hair loss drug for awhile now. Histogen has been delayed until 2020 in Mexico and US after. Tsuji update was nice even though nothing new.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of exciting news.

3231707023.png

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest disappointment was that alot of the companies who are close to the finish line we're quiet. George cotsarelis was there but didn't speak on follica. Replicel was not present. Samumed has been quiet about there hair loss drug for awhile now. Histogen has been delayed until 2020 in Mexico and US after. Tsuji update was nice even though nothing new.

I just noticed this delay, as well. Whelp, time to buy 4 more pairs of wigs.