OMG after 14 years it FINALLY STOPPED!!

Reshma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I had very thick hair till my delivery and my mother and father are still having good hair too(Much more than what I have now). My hair loss started with my delivery and now its really bad. Im semi bad in the front area. It comes out on combing. Im scared to touch my hair. Im having hashimotos after my delivery but Im under adequate medicine. My outer end of eye brows are not in trouble, which is a symptom for hashimoto hair loss. I dont have pcos. I have slim body. I dont eat milk or wheat as part of my hashimotos diet change.

I did hair coloring twice - with a gap of 28 days, after which my hair loss became really noticeable.

My ferritin was 20 on 24th March and 34 on 31st May. Now it should be atleast 40 but I dont see any change in hair loss. Im just 30 and Im sure in 6 months, I will be bald in front. That is the speed of the hair loss. When I had birth control pills, I get some hair(some regrowth happens) but the hair loss rate never lowers. I took them for a couple of months and stopped. As I dont have pcos, I dont take them now.

All my hair has a tapered end on one side and white tip on the other side. I dont see hair breakage. Its coming off. Im losing an average of 200 hairs a day. I lose almost 90 hairs while combing, half of them are less than 3 inch. Miniaturization is there. Front area is having diffuse thinning and my scalp is clearly visible. Im very down and dont like going out or talking to people. Im very upset. I went to dermatologist and they couldnt find what kind of hair loss I have. They gave Minoxidil, Capixyl, Proanagan etc... In addition to this, Im taking Vit D, Iron, Cod Liver Oil and multi vitamins.

Can anyone suggest me what could be the reason for my hair loss?