Oh-flutamide- The Active Metabolite Of Flutamide; A Better Ru58841?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
worthless drug, 5-6 is not a short half life. RU is 1 hour ...and can give side effects
I used flutamide topical in gel form and had sides.

This is very old stuff from the early 1970's..not worth the effort since we have clascoterone now
what stage of norwood are you? asking because of your listed regime

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on OH-flutamide for a little over 3 weeks. Im using 20mg per ml and applying about 3 ml twice daily. My hairline seems to be improving which is a huge a deal after only 3 weeks. As far a side effects I have not felt much yet. We are organizing another group buy for those who want to join in. This could be a great maintenance treatment for most of us.

First pics are before. 2nd is after plz let us know if you think these are good results so far.

Attachments

• 6DD4E367-96B3-4B18-B51F-AB34B1164486.jpeg
    6DD4E367-96B3-4B18-B51F-AB34B1164486.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 678
  • ABB02ABD-3CDE-460D-92F7-3610F7CCFC62.jpeg
    ABB02ABD-3CDE-460D-92F7-3610F7CCFC62.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 648
  • FDAFA059-165F-4096-A00A-72439D1A3C69.jpeg
    FDAFA059-165F-4096-A00A-72439D1A3C69.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 837
  • 594E5D4B-C017-4EAF-BE23-657CA505E01B.jpeg
    594E5D4B-C017-4EAF-BE23-657CA505E01B.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 663

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on OH-flutamide for a little over 3 weeks. Im using 20mg per ml and applying about 3 ml twice daily. My hairline seems to be improving which is a huge a deal after only 3 weeks. As far a side effects I have not felt much yet. We are organizing another group buy for those who want to join in. This could be a great maintenance treatment for most of us.

First pics are before. 2nd is after plz let us know if you think these are good results so far.

You have gotten some nice regrowth on the left temple. Did you ever try finasteride and if so why did you switch to OH-flut?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also been using this for about a month. I haven't noticed any regrowth, but I've noticed a slight reduction in shedding. Nothing major, but definitely noticeable, which is pretty significant for me since I shed alot daily and nothing else I've tried worked, including finasteride. Actually, fluridil (topilutamide), which is another topical anti androgen I've been using, helped reduce shedding by a little bit, but I feel the oh flut has been slightly more effective. I think this stuff is definitely doing something, I'm going to buy a few more months supply and see where this goes. I'm only using the topical oh flut and discontinued the fluridil when I started the oh flut.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have gotten some nice regrowth on the left temple. Did you ever try finasteride and if so why did you switch to OH-flut?[/QUOTE
You have gotten some nice regrowth on the left temple. Did you ever try finasteride and if so why did you switch to OH-flut?

I got sides from finasteride and i also dont think finasteride was this effective within the first 3 weeks. OH-flut also reduces my itch so much I barely have any itching now. finasteride reduced my itch a decent amount too

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can't see a difference.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When Kane was sending me ru i never had any problems in customs, but my first shipment from China got seized for 6 months before i got my hands on it. Will this get shipped from within the EU?

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
When Kane was sending me ru i never had any problems in customs, but my first shipment from China got seized for 6 months before i got my hands on it. Will this get shipped from within the EU?

China

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair was definitly alot thicker before, I am a diffuse thinner and have been on treatments since 16 with my hairloss progressing slightly each year
So due to the shorter half life do you think someone who had sexual sides with finasteride wouldn't be at as much of a risk with of-flutamide and have you heard of any people who had sides with finasteride who didn't have sides with this? Thanks for the info