Oh-flutamide- The Active Metabolite Of Flutamide; A Better Ru58841?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We found a source and are doing a group but for $50 per gram which is a very good price since initially we were being quoted at 150/g

Post here or message me if interested

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary
This reminds me of idealforehead, he had all the facts and studies and he claimed results and it left us all in disappointment.
What makes you think this will work where daro failed?

Flutamide works orally for hairloss even in women and there are studies showing that. Daro doesn’t have that.

I am not sure about this, it’s a theory. I had good results with topical bica before I started getting gyno so I’m hoping this will be similar in efficacy or better but with less sides

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
@ 100 mg /day the price is too much for most of us.

Even bica topical is much cheaper, but of course likely has more sides. Has anyone actually gotten OH-flut topical and tried it yet?

Last edited:

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ 100 mg /day the price is too much for most of us.

Even bica topical is much cheaper, but of course likely has more sides. Has anyone actually gotten OH-flut topical and tried it yet?

Just started mine today. Some have been trialing for over a week

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my thin hairs on my hairline are getting thicker and growing longer than normal

My sides of my head also seem way thicker, I’ve been applying there too

No side effects

That's sick, are you generally sensitive to anti androgens? And would the type of side effects possible be the same as drugs like finasteride and bica but with a lower chance?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's sick, are you generally sensitive to anti androgens? And would the type of side effects possible be the same as drugs like finasteride and bica but with a lower chance?

I get sides from finasteride. oh-f is like bica but with a 5-6 hour half life

I'll post pics of my nape area soon, just got a haircut and there looks to be some noticeable thickening

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are 1 month updates as promised

This is my right temple last summer:
MhXFaLE.jpg

This is my right temple in 2019. The baby hairs in I have in from of my hairline has nearly doubled in lenght; they hadnt grown any longer than they were in the first pic for over a year, they just maintain around that lenght. That is until I started using OH-F. This gives me the most hope because my hairline hairs are responding then that means that its able to work in the most sensitive areas

CrErbWu.jpg

dP2pW3A.jpg

There are also some shorter hairs that I can see growing a few mms after my hairline but Im not able to capture with the camera

My sides which respond the quickest to treatment show the most improvment and thickening. For a while I was afraid to get short haircuts because of the amount of thinning there

This is around last summer
bfH8OhS.png

This is my last haircut, a few days ago
4LyqCpz.jpg

So yea keep in mind that this is only 1 month, true results will be seen around 6 months in. I've tried ru at 150mg and even dutasteride and neither of them worked for me. Especially the ru, that was completely worthless

Im still not 100% sure to what extent oh-f is working but the results are encouraging enough to keep going. PM if you want to join our next gb, the price is $46 per gram but we are hoping to negotiate the price lower

if anyone else from the gb wants to share their results here too....

edit: before I get accused of not having hairloss, this is my crown from a while ago
ldjL9iB.jpg

Last edited:

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice, hopefully someone with worse hairloss will share their OH-Flut results as well.People will always doubt posts like this because you have very little hair loss so far lol I remember when I made my first hair loss post people told me I had no signs of balding, but I definitely do now because everything I tried, including dutasteride + RU didn't stop it. Good luck. keep us posted

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, hopefully someone with worse hairloss will share their OH-Flut results as well.People will always doubt posts like this because you have very little hair loss so far lol I remember when I made my first hair loss post people told me I had no signs of balding, but I definitely do now because everything I tried, including dutasteride + RU didn't stop it. Good luck. keep us posted

my hair was definitly alot thicker before, I am a diffuse thinner and have been on treatments since 16 with my hairloss progressing slightly each year

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How does your crown look when dry? Because that would be the only area, as far as I can tell, of concern. The rest is perfect.