Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi @hellouser.
Glad that the disappointments are because of the absence of the researchers and not because of the lack of solution to Androgenetic Alopecia :D.
I'm pretty sure since the congress was in Japan that the people from Shiseido and Riken/Organ Tech. were there. So I propose that you prioritize posting about those two first. I hope others would agree with me.
They are closest to market and both of them have potential.
The rest of the interviewed you can post when you find time.
I mean if Kerastem is amongst them they can get stuffed. Their results are lacklustre.

To make my point more concise: can you please post about stuff closest to market first, and then continue towards the treatments that are still in laboratory last?

As for Japan. Since it is very probable I'll go for Shiseido/Tsuji to Japan for a longer period of time (at least six weeks) I hope I will be able to sightsee :). I'm sure it is a great country :).

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, in some ways. Lots of new stuff to look into. Just please hang oh guys, the amount of content I have to work with is insane. It's gonna take me a while to get it all sorted, trimmed, organized and create videos and such. Essentially a full time job for the next week.

Huge thank you for doing all this.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser

Thank you so much for everything man. Take your time, we are waiting for so long, we can wait for few more days to get info. I hope there's at least something promising im the near futur. Once again, thank you for everything.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser I hope you got to try some hearty Japanese meals. Thank you and take your time we'll wait.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Hope everything went well.

I wish you a luscious mane long enough to drag across the road as you cruise slowly off into the sunset in your convertible.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most of us just want to know about Shiseido RCH-01 and Tsuji. Did Shiseido present any results from their ongoing phase II trial? Are they still on track for a 2018 release?

Thank you for all your hard work. I know you will be typing up documents and presentations but any details you can spare now would be really helpful to take the edge off the suspense. Some of us are basing life changing decisions around RCH-01 ...... :(

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant doctors know that they need new treatments to improve their business. In addition more and more people refuse to take Finasteride / Dutasteride (it is logical) and ask for more alternatives ... Law of supply and demand.
Agreed....the prices of hair loss transplants will drop,and the price of the new treatments will be lowered as they are different types of them and from many different companies!!!!.in my opinion the tansition from nw7 to Norwood 2,5 may be affordable for much more people than we think

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
with Sheseido being brought to market in Japan does that mean the treatment will only be available in Japan ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the japanese market is located in Japan, then I assume the treatment will be available in Japan.

so getting the treatment will entail us all having to fly to japan (expensive enough as it is) , get the treatment (presumably expensive) wait for 3 weeks in japan (expensive) whilst they do what they need to do with the cells , and then get the treatment and fly home... only to have to repeat in 12 months time to continue results ?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant doctors know that they need new treatments to improve their business. In addition more and more people refuse to take Finasteride / Dutasteride (it is logical) and ask for more alternatives ... Law of supply and demand.

Agreed....the prices of hair loss transplants will drop,and the price of the new treatments will be lowered as they are different types of them and from many different companies!!!!.in my opinion the tansition from nw7 to Norwood 2,5 may be affordable for much more people than we think

Hair transplant are even more medieval than 5AR, both are here for way too long, we need actual new treatments.
Always frightening to lay your hair future to a surgeon so he can buy a new Porsche

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
so getting the treatment will entail us all having to fly to japan (expensive enough as it is) , get the treatment (presumably expensive) wait for 3 weeks in japan (expensive) whilst they do what they need to do with the cells , and then get the treatment and fly home... only to have to repeat in 12 months time to continue results ?
The Phase 1 results told us that the total hair count remained in the positive at 2 year mark for all those that were positive after the first 6 months. The purpose of Shiseido is maintenance. You would only need to return to Japan to do hair primordiums from Tsuji.
Although the availability and cost of primordiums is still questionable, with only 10000 treatments available in 2020 and potentially high cost.

So basically by the time Shiseido DSC cells potentially stop preventing hair loss (might happen or might not after 2 years) some more hair treatment options will be available. It is like the longevity escape velocity only for hair and I call it hair loss regainment velocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.