Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man, 14? sh*t mine started at 17 MAYBE 16, that sucks so much, so 7 years of balding, what Norwood are you at?

I'm basically NW2.5 at hairline and NW6 diffuse.
I had trichotillomania at 6y.o and stopped at 12,that accelerate my AAG at a young age (14/14 and half). minoxidil at 15yo.Fina at 17. hair transplant at 19yo (either way I would be a NW3-4 hair line with a NW6 diffuse). My hair donor is limited with mid-poor density so I can get only one FUE at max again. I've spent most of my life without a complete head full of hair.
minoxidil stopped to give me regrowth at 17 yo. Fina side effects at 20 yo and after 6-7 month I still didn't fully recover of it (DHT really hit the rock bottom really hard.)
When I see people here and there in depression with their NW2 full density it makes me laugh a little haha.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man ur honestly a piece of sh*t get ur f*****g negativity off the f*****g forum ur not gonna kill urself like just SHUT THE f*** UP YOU ANNOYING f*****g KID im 20 and am smart enough to know we live in a very prosperous time. Work on urself but most importantly SHUT THE f*** U UP U f*****g f*****
ROFL HAHAHAAHAHA please, get back to the topic xd

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loll yee kk sorry had to that kid is fucked

Loool man chill out it looks like you're playin your whole life there haha ! Let him say whatever he wants if it makes him better I highly doubt he was serious.
Btw,to all of you, look closely to the cocktail of FGF9 made by Korean someone posted in a thread ;) You may be a lil surprised

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Loll yee kk sorry had to that kid is fucked
You're 30, you probably just started balding have some sympathy for those that it started much younger especially in this generation where everything is about looks.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already got answered, look through the thread. If you're pissed because there are so many pages, be pissed at the 20 year old spammer kiddos, not at me or anyone else

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man shut ur f*****g mouth im 20 look at my f*****g posts. I dont need a fellow young person saying they’re gonna kill themselves just shut the f*** up!!!!!!!!! We’ll get through it ur just a f*****g pussy
My bad your profile says that you're 30, lmao.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey @Jonnyyy and @nhlpro11 :)
Make love not war ;) we are in the same boat and Hellouser will give us some fresh news so...

A little song for you

" You were the shadow to my Scalp
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Full of Hair

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now
Follicle

Under the scalp
Under the scalp
Where are you now
Another dream "

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make love not war ;) we are in the same boat and Hellouser will give us some fresh news so...

A little song for you

Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Wanna see us
Full of Hair

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now
Follicle

Under the scalp
Under the scalp
Where are you now
Another dream "
As depressed as I am I appreciate your humor at a time like this when does Hellouser update us? I know it's November 1st like 7 am over there so does that mean the first day is already over?

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
As depressed as I am I appreciate your humor at a time like this when does Hellouser update us? I know it's November 1st like 7 am over there so does that mean the first day is already over?

Yes you're right :) The first day is over, and it's 9am already in Japan so the second day is beginning already... I think that Hellouser have an hard time (a lot of work like interviews, listening the conferences... and he must be tired because of his travel...)...

I think that he will update us at the end of the Congress...

Stay strong bro :)

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad as f*** didn't know losing your hair due to genetics was possible at this age until it hit me lol, people don't give a f*** about people like us.
I wasnt aware either xd btw buddy you should try to sleep, it will do wonders for your hair, promise!

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop flooding with this, and back to the topic.
I hope we'll really learn something new with Hellouser itw and not something we already know or stupid finasteride/minoxidil/hair transplant studies

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A little song for you

Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Wanna see us
Full of Hair

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now
Follicle

Under the scalp
Under the scalp
Where are you now
Another dream "
150954895185126?69285.jpg

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooo...hows the Congress doing? Is it well?

Less promising than Miami Congress, less diversity, less high quality studies.
But there is still goods things to know and to show. You will see yourself in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.