Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course those are all very valid points, the follow up questions in particular. And that it would be more difficult to raise money for someone not known or trusted as Hellouser is. I was just making suggestions for a cheaper approach. I'm sure it could be done, but the factors mentioned would definitely need to be taken into consideration. The other point was though, not to get angry at people who don't contribute. It's not that they don't care about the information, it's just pruoritisaton of limited financial resources away from interviewing big players, and towards their own treatment and living expenses.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course those are all very valid points, the follow up questions in particular. And that it would be more difficult to raise money for someone not known or trusted as Hellouser is. I was just making suggestions for a cheaper approach. I'm sure it could be done, but the factors mentioned would definitely need to be taken into consideration. The other point was though, not to get angry at people who don't contribute. It's not that they don't care about the information, it's just pruoritisaton of limited financial resources away from interviewing big players, and towards their own treatment and living expenses.
I don't think the price you'd save would be worth it, you need someone that's actually invested in hairloss to gaurantee you'll get the information everybody on this forum wants.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score

On this i agree 100%, me being one of those not being able to contribute. A lot of people just like me are on the first steps of hair loss at young ages still in college, jobless or in a shitty job. And even those who have good job may very well have a family to take care of. For many of us every penny counts.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser hey boss is Dr Jeff Biernaskie actually going to be there? He teaches at the Uni here in town and I have been meaning to pick his brain lol. Never got it around to it. It would be amazing if he started trials for a cellular treatment, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser hey boss is Dr Jeff Biernaskie actually going to be there? He teaches at the Uni here in town and I have been meaning to pick his brain lol. Never got it around to it. It would be amazing if he started trials for a cellular treatment, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

YUP! I'm pretty sure I saw his name in the program. Post your questions and I'll be sure to ask him (should I get the chance to talk to him).

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YUP! I'm pretty sure I saw his name in the program. Post your questions and I'll be sure to ask him (should I get the chance to talk to him).
Hey Hellouser,

Regarding my earlier question about whether or not Shiseido will establish a medical tourism channel, are there any details already available on the agreement between Replicel and Shiseido? Is it considered "cheating" to service customers from US/EU when their agreement gives Shiseido the right to sell in Asia only?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser an additional question for the Follica team.

The more i read their studies, the more they are related to the wounds.
This one in particular, you can find many others of Dr.Cotsarelis talking about regeneration after a wound.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/n...y/using-fat-to-help-wounds-heal-without-scars

Main quotes are : “The secret is to regenerate hair follicles first. After that, the fat will regenerate in response to the signals from those follicles.”
"The Cotsarelis Lab is now focusing on the mechanisms that promote skin regeneration, especially with respect to hair follicle regeneration."

A simple dermarolling protocol will not cause that kind of wound, so my question is about their disruption device, and is kind of related to the APM regeneration aswell.
"How deep and which layers of epidermis your skin disruption will reach ? Is there any down time (just like after a surgery) ? Does your protocol avoid damaging existent hairs and prevent any form of scarring ? In general, what kind of wound should we expect ?"

Bonus one, non related to hair loss : "Can this protocol or a similar one be use for other cosmetic issues like scar revision ?"

I don't know if this is clear, you can rephrase it as you understand it, but this will clear up what we should expect, and help those who are trying to replicate this with dermarollers.This will also clear up things for the APM regeneration and the papilla, being located in the subcutis layer.

Something is telling me that it's gonna be painful, but no pain no gain.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask Tsuji when he's doing clinical trials I think the dates are getting confused all across the forum, people saying 2018, 2019 and 2020.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, Dr. Gerd Lindner's poster will be on display at the congress. Looks like we'll be having someone from Dr. Lauster's team. Post your questions!! :)

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Just chipped in. Srry I'm late Hellouser.
Anyways I would like you to ask Dr. Lausters team what would be the time frame for completing clinical trials through EMA in Europe. My guess is 10 years minimum.
Also I would like you to ask the researchers from Shiseido if they've seen some good regrowth in their clinical trials. They probably won't answer but its worth a try.
Enjoy the trip, Japan, the Congress.
Also please when you are relaying the information to us don't sugarcoat it. Most researchers will probably say 5 years till market but try to glean from their expressions if they mean it or if they are saying just to attract investors.

I think I'm gonna be impressed if someone from Histogen shows up there.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just chipped in. Srry I'm late Hellouser.
Anyways I would like you to ask Dr. Lausters team what would be the time frame for completing clinical trials through EMA in Europe. My guess is 10 years minimum.
Also I would like you to ask the researchers from Shiseido if they've seen some good regrowth in their clinical trials. They probably won't answer but its worth a try.
Enjoy the trip, Japan, the Congress.
Also please when you are relaying the information to us don't sugarcoat it. Most researchers will probably say 5 years till market but try to glean from their expressions if they mean it or if they are saying just to attract investors.

I think I'm gonna be impressed if someone from Histogen shows up there.

Added :)

Status
Not open for further replies.