Nw6 Commits Suicide By Jumping Into Volcano

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Billy Corgan from 5.5 to a 4. Brutal.
It is mostly age and weight gain which makes Corgan looks so much worse.

9f73d649bd9af348d11dd9346f348de1--billy-corgan-the-smashing-pumpkins.jpg
59ec90da9517a33e5a8422fa717dfeed--writers-and-poets-billy-corgan.jpg

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RIP.
Sometimes I can't help but be glad I have a low trust mug, it's probably the only reason I've never gotten bullied.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm.... is it just me or does anyone think he actually looks better in the second photo?
Nope, but I didn´t post it, because I thought it would inappropriate to make a comment like that in a hairloss forum and hair is very important for 99,9 % of all men. He was even much younger in the first pic. Though It may have to do with the facial expressions in both pics?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't be bothered looking up the actual post but did Johnson say Corgan in his prime was a 5.5? He had great cheekbones, hair, eyes the whole package for a minimum 7.

I mean even this previously posted picture is encroaching on Freddie Ljungberg level.
59ec90da9517a33e5a8422fa717dfeed--writers-and-poets-billy-corgan.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't be bothered looking up the actual post but did Johnson say Corgan in his prime was a 5.5? He had great cheekbones, hair, eyes the whole package for a minimum 7.

I mean even this previously posted picture is encroaching on Freddie Ljungberg level.
View attachment 67737
Yeah, he's a 5.5 or a 6 by my book and probably a 4 now.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone is getting good at trolling.

Just because I quoted you the other day (which I obviously don't want to do but it was necessary as you're undeniably retarded at times) this is not your signal to free reign at mentioning me relentlessly. Why would you want to? Comment on someone who doesn't care/hates you? What the f*** is your life?

This comment was throwaway and not necessary, but you just love to throw any sort of word in when it comes to me. Please f*** off

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude he's better looking than you by a country mile.
Haha he looks like an alien.

I'm normally not so harsh with rating peoples looks as most people on here but I really don't see billy corgan as a sexy or attractive man.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude would you suck an aliens dick to fly around in a spacecraft for a bit?

Oh it's been a while since we had these questions, brings me back to the good ol days *sheds tear*

Seeing as it would be humans first contact with other lifeforms of the universe, I would have to, plus I'd have a mouth full of DNA I'd be a f*****g millionaire. Also I'd get to see the spacecraft and sh*t, awesome.

Only problem would be that I'd be famous for sucking an aliens dick. Imagine how I'd have to regale that same story over and over on talk shows.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh it's been a while since we had these questions, brings me back to the good ol days *sheds tear*

Seeing as it would be humans first contact with other lifeforms of the universe, I would have to, plus I'd have a mouth full of DNA I'd be a f*****g millionaire. Also I'd get to see the spacecraft and sh*t, awesome.

Only problem would be that I'd be famous for sucking an aliens dick. Imagine how I'd have to regale that same story over and over on talk shows.
Imagine if alien jizz was the cure to hairloss all this time.