Nw6 Commits Suicide By Jumping Into Volcano

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...waii-volcano-apparent-fall.html#ixzz4mV8v5Snq
That he changed his name to Leo Adonis suggests looks did play some role in his misery.

Leo Adonis, who was born Gregory Michael Ure, experienced “some emotional issues the last four to five years, and we’d been quite worried about it.” [...] According to Ure, his son hadn’t had a significant other for several years, “just family and a number of casual friends.”
Screen_Shot_2017-07-11_at_12.26.00_PM.png

And since this is the internet and you can't fool the internet:
Screen_Shot_2017-07-11_at_12.47.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-07-11_at_12.30.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-07-11_at_12.41.07_PM.png

RIP buddy from those of us at HairLossTalk.com:
63c3c6eda52530e9de1bd3eb1d3430ee.gif

Last edited:

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I gave up on women years ago. Reading these stories always remind me that it was the best decision I could ever take. I would love to pay a visit to those people and reward their shallowness à la John Doe from Seven (1995), hoping they're all women. The ways I would make them scream...

Would you be with a women that has no hands?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
38 without any significant other is really difficult.

Stop attributing baldness in this.
This negative thinking is dangerous and
We are not here to depress each other.
If thats the purpose..
This platform has been defeated.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...waii-volcano-apparent-fall.html#ixzz4mV8v5Snq
That he changed his name to Leo Adonis suggests looks did play some role in his misery.

View attachment 57492

And since this is the internet and you can't fool the internet:
View attachment 57493
View attachment 57494
View attachment 57495

VERDICT: Incel with aggressive male pattern baldness changed his name to
Adonis but remained ugly and alone so he decided the only cure was:
View attachment 57496

RIP buddy from those of us at HairLossTalk.com:
View attachment 57497

I sincerely burst out laughing reading the title of this thread.
The story is even more hilarious. Hilarious in a very dark sense.

There's no way baldness has nothing to do with this. It played a role with certainty.

A question arises: hair is just hair, right? Well, this guy wouldn't have killed himself if he had hair. I assure every f*****g one of this. I have absolutely no doubt.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
With his bare dome he's a 2/10, and that's being charitable.

Holy f*** dude. If he is 2/10, I'm like -2/10.

He kinda reminds me of Dr Hugo Strange

Hugo_Strange_Gotham_Promo.png

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
It's correct to attribute his suicide to his baldness, at least partly. Baldness is one of the greatest flaws you can have in your appearance, and your appearance dictates a lot of the trajectory in your life. His life with hair most likely would have been quite different. I wager it would not have ended in a fricking volcano because he couldn't get a woman.

If he was depressed..
Why he was in bald shaven looks.

I can promise you there are tons of people who don't even have 1 gram of guts to even do buzz cut.
He was in f*****g shaved looks.
He had well maintained french cut too.

He was rocking some sort of style.

Not expected from a person who is not syle conscious.
I would have accepted that if he was cueball.. but not here...

Prepare to pump some extra logic next time.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was depressed..
Why he was in bald shaven looks.

I can promise you there are tons of people who don't even have 1 gram of guts to even do buzz cut.
He was in f*****g shaved looks.
He had well maintained french cut too.

He was rocking some sort of style.

Not expected from a person who is not syle conscious.
I would have accepted that if he was cueball.. but not here...

Prepare to pump some extra logic next time.

Buzzcut is nothing more than a poor cope for a NW5-6. It relieves from the stress of 'how does my hair look?', but dooms you to the eternal 'bald guy' category forever, with no turning back. No more individual, no more personality. Only 'that bald guy over there'. That's sad because it's only one of the two choices a NW5-6 has: the donut, which shows subhumanity, or the close buzz/shave, which deliberately exposes subhumanity in all its cursed glory.

This guy probably thought the buzzcut + style + tan worked. It didn't, and it contributed to his suicide.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzcut is nothing more than a poor cope for a NW5-6. It relieves from the stress of 'how does my hair look?', but dooms you to the eternal 'bald guy' category forever, with no turning back. No more individual, no more personality. Only 'that bald guy over there'. That's sad because it's only one of the two choices a NW5-6 has: the donut, which shows subhumanity, or the close buzz/shave, which deliberately exposes subhumanity in all its cursed glory.

This guy probably thought the buzzcut + style + tan worked. It didn't, and it contributed to his suicide.

I think we agree.

The fantasy of these lies contributes to misery and depression in the world.

These lies are more about relieving the paper-thin guilt of the privileged fullheads than in genuinely helping the less follicularly fortunate.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we agree.

The fantasy of these lies contributes to misery and depression in the world.

These lies are more about relieving the paper-thin guilt of the privileged fullheads than in genuinely helping the less follicularly fortunate.

These truths about the fullhead lies will one day become publicly accepted, because truth can't be hidden forever.
Then, nothing will stop the development of the Cure. But when?

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please for fucks sake, next time someone decides to take his life over baldness, be sure to state it in suicide note

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Do hair systems help in such depressive condition?
Whats your opinion?

Because all his options failed according to guys here.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please for fucks sake, next time someone decides to take his life over baldness, be sure to state it in suicide note

No.

That won't happen.

Part of what makes this curse potent is that many baldites don't even realize that it's the reason they're held back.

He was probably taught for years that his personality, his lack of confidence, facial hair, tan, etc were his problem.

It's conceivable that not a single caring person ever told him that he'd benefit from having more hair.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

That won't happen.

Part of what makes this curse potent is that many baldites don't even realize that it's the reason they're held back.

He was probably taught for years that his personality, his lack of confidence, facial hair, tan, etc were his problem.

It's conceivable that not a single caring person ever told him that he'd benefit from having more hair.

Truth. Also, baldness is part of the package which led this guy to suicide.
Baldness causes endless misery, but it's not enough, alone, to take one's life. If combined with other relevant subhuman genes and coupled with social anxiety, high intelligence and similar mental issues, it certainly can lead to suicide to some degree.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Of course they help, and they would help much more if everyone wearing it has the guts to admit it

I think there is much excitement in comment section of hair systems videos.
And few mocking comments about hair systems comes from jealousy.