Nw6 Commits Suicide By Jumping Into Volcano

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what you guys think of my taste in women. It's something I've never gotten a handle on. I seem to have an affinity for quirky-looking women, and more specifically a fetish for intense-looking brunettes.

To me these are dimes:

Sophie Hunter - Benedict Cumberbatch's wife, probably the most conventionally beautiful of the batch
View attachment 57800

Franka Potente - I know some consider her ugly but I've always found her extremely appealing. She just looks so odd and interesting, I can't take my eyes off her when she's on screen.
View attachment 57804

Martha Argerich - my dream woman, just as nutty and volatile as me
View attachment 57802

Ofra Haza - big star in the Middle East, tragically passed away a long time ago. Those eyes are so fiery and intense it makes me want to pack my stuff and go find a Jewish bride in the desert sands
View attachment 57803

In before the PSL crew rating them all 2/10 lol.

I find Ofra Haza the most beautiful of those you listed. She looks like the type of woman who you can't live with or without. Makes you happy and mad at the same time.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When you're bald, to others it's as if your past fullhead self never existed.
Want to make people who say it's just your hair shut up? Show them your fullhead photo assuming you weren't ugly prior baldness.

A couple of years ago, I showed my mom my college id picture taken when I was 17 (at college, I was living with my parents).

She asked me who it was.

CE2YjoDVIAELB0a.jpg

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I showed my mom my college id picture taken when I was 17 (at college, I was living with my parents).

She asked me who it was.

View attachment 57872
I know, school event video with myself as one of the participants on Youtube always make me cry. And it was half a year prior I started balding, perfectly straight hairline which went to sh*t immediately. I barely recognized myself.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL my relatives everytime they see a picture of me when I'm with them just say: "Oh look, back when you had hair" or "Time long gone, eh?" or even "I forgot you used to wear a wig" and laugh about it, without any care about how I feel about it. Italians are f*****g pieces of sh*t. I can't wait to leave and never come back.

lol

f*****g bastards dante

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today, I was showing a friend some of the decorations I had in my apartment. One of them is a copy of the new York times from the day after Obama was elected in 2008.

She said a whole bunch of things, including that he looks so good and that he has all of his hair. There's many physical compliments that she could make but that's the one that came naturally to her.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL my relatives everytime they see a picture of me when I'm with them just say: "Oh look, back when you had hair" or "Time long gone, eh?" or even "I forgot you used to wear a wig" and laugh about it, without any care about how I feel about it. Italians are f*****g pieces of sh*t. I can't wait to leave and never come back.

can't believe into this...

shookwun

Reaction score
One of the best pieces of advice I can give is to never consider, influence or discuss wearing a hair piece.

the rule of hair loss talk is

never talk of or about the hair piece, prosthesis, toupee,,

hair pieces are not an option, unless you essentially want to put your life on hold, live in a situational manner while revolving all decisions on the safety of the piece.

Never talk about hair pieces, never under any circumstances.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Italians are f*****g pieces of sh*t. I can't wait to leave and never come back.

It's a bit sad that you hate your countrymen this much. To not have your own tribe that you like.

An Indian person I know is married to an Italian girl. They met when he was there on an internship in college. I don't know what she looks like though (he is average). I had some Italian workmates in the US. They seemed decent.

You mentioned some waiters were talking about you in Italian, What were they saying?

Also, congrats on fooling them with your British accent you talented bastard :)

blackg

Reaction score
If anyone is interested about a follow-up on this story, I learned a bit more about what happened to him.

Basically, the poor woman from the slums ran away with another guy and now he's barely allowed to see his son at her mother's every two weeks.

But wait, there's more, now he's having doubts that the kid is even his, most of my colleagues had suspicions and told him to do a DNA paternity test.

And apparently, he was regularly sending her money before moving there, before spending almost every penny he had, leaving behind a stable job, his family and his friends, sacrificing everything he had to be with her.

He also said that the part of Rio he was living in was overrun by criminals, so I suspect he'll probably be back soon.

Of course my reaction was "well, that's not surprising." but I was still amazed at how a 42 year old guy could be so naive. As I had said above, this is the danger of not accepting that yes, baldness will most likely alter your life negatively.

Now the degree to which it affects your life will depend on the individual, but being forced to settle for a cheating wh*** from one of the most dangerous places in the world...

Bottom line, in case anyone was still having doubts about this: hair is not a trivial matter. Become/remain bald at your own peril.

This is the life the guy got looking like this (as I've said, he looks like Billy Corgan, and was even a bit overweight, because once you've lost the hair, I guess you think, 'what the hell'):

View attachment 67296

I imagine his life would have been quite different if he had remained like this:

View attachment 67297
Freddo, I would just like to say. Sometimes middle aged men seem naive.... But I can't help thinking that desperation plays a larger role.