Now That 2018 Has Finally Arrived For Us

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let me tell you what would happen if I entertained your argument:

Step 1: I will put forth perfectly reasonable points as to why JAK logically shouldn't work for Androgenetic Alopecia given previous experiments and contemporary wisdom regarding the subject as examples.

We're not saying jakinibs will cure Androgenetic Alopecia. You seem to think we are, but we're not. I'd suggest a uni course in discrete math and formal logic. It should help you to understand the scientific method somewhat. Maybe then your pseudoscientific comments would begin to make sense. Sorry but this is meant to help you. You're definitely motivated. Make it pay off for you. Youre more capable than you know.

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
now that 2018 has arrived, we will wait for 2019.

https://tinyurl.com/yaa7of9s

147158tenor.gif

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're not saying jakinibs will cure Androgenetic Alopecia. You seem to think we are, but we're not. I'd suggest a uni course in discrete math and formal logic. It should help you to understand the scientific method somewhat. Maybe then your pseudoscientific comments would begin to make sense. Sorry but this is meant to help you. You're definitely motivated. Make it pay off for you. Youre more capable than you know.

Lol f*** off

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My biggest concern with fevipiprant now is price, remember when finasteride got released it was 50$ for 28 1mg pill, thats a f*****g lot of money... Time will tell

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure is around the corner boyos

I expect that there will be no bald mice in at least 2022