Now That 2018 Has Finally Arrived For Us

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the year. We have never had so many companies who came that came so far.

Fidia, Shiseido and Aclaris will make it and that is huge. The biggest surprise will be Aclaris Therapeutics. Just imagine how a combination treatment will work?

All of them together will give u hair that is longer than Rapunzel xD

Fidia: Releasr date is expected March 2018 (believe it or not, I dont care, and NO its not a official statement from fidia, before 1000 of you asking for the source)

Shiseido: Release is expected in Q3 2018 on Japan. Trial efficacy results are expected in Q2 2018

Aclaris Therapeutics: Trial results are expected in Q3 2018 any maybe even earlier. Release date maybe beginning 2019 but the most important part are the results. If it turns out that Jak inhibitors work for Androgenetic Alopecia like they do for Areata it will be the CURE.

2018 the year of hair loss history

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, well-played.

You actually got a serious answer to this troll thread.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, well-played.

You actually got a serious answer to this troll thread.

lol especially you who 1000 times repeated the same senseless stuff concerning Jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia. "IT WILL NEVER wor ot cant work, blah blah blah..."

Why you dont want to continue with your arguments against Jak inhibitors? Now you are pretty silent, even on HLC 2020..

Very emberassing to spread non sense and and then to go the silent route. Jaks worj for Androgenetic Alopecia, accept it. We just dont know how WELL. Only idiots have still doubts that it has an effect on Androgenetic Alopecia.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol especially you who 1000 times repeated the same senseless stuff concerning Jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia. "IT WILL NEVER wor ot cant work, blah blah blah..."

Why you dont want to continue with your arguments against Jak inhibitors? Now you are pretty silent, even on HLC 2020..

Very emberassing to spread non sense and and then to go the silent route. Jaks worj for Androgenetic Alopecia, accept it. We just dont know how WELL. Only idiots have still doubts that it has an effect on Androgenetic Alopecia.

Let me tell you what would happen if I entertained your argument:

Step 1: I will put forth perfectly reasonable points as to why JAK logically shouldn't work for Androgenetic Alopecia given previous experiments and contemporary wisdom regarding the subject as examples.

Step 2: I will ask you to explain why, despite these pertinent issues, it should still work and for you to provide scientific evidence.

Step 3: You will resort to saying things like "I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to a dumbass like you", "Research it for yourself", blah blah blah.

Step 4: JAK fans continue to cope in their delusion that the drug will somehow resurrect their follicles.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Step 1: I will put forth perfectly reasonable points as to why JAK logically shouldn't work for Androgenetic Alopecia given previous experiments and contemporary wisdom regarding the subject as examples.

Step 2: I will ask you to explain why, despite these pertinent issues, it should still work and for you to provide scientific evidence.

Step 3: You will resort to saying things like "I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to a dumbass like you", "Research it for yourself", blah blah blah.

Step 4: JAK fans continue to cope in their delusion that the drug will somehow resurrect their follicles.

So not another 625 pages of Brotzu style meaningless fight?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are not credible. You lost your credibility when you started spreading non sense on hlc2020 and even here on HairLossTalk.com.

I never claimed to be an hair loss scientific expert but I am an expert on exposing idiots who claim to be experts in the hair loss field. You have no idea, you just talk.

Just wait for it. A multi million dollar company spends so much money for trials and so on and "That guy" is smarter than the people who work for Aclaris Therapeutics..... lol

Its just sad that exactly these idiots are the first ones who want to get the treatment if they release trial results.

I expect that the results are going to be impressive but of course its possible that it is not as impressive as I might think BUT is has an effect. This is fact. If you have still doubts that Jaks can never work on Androgenetic Alopecia, you are just retarded as f***.

br1

Reaction score
You are not credible. You lost your credibility when you started spreading non sense on hlc2020 and even here on HairLossTalk.com.

I never claimed to be an hair loss scientific expert but I am an expert on exposing idiots who claim to be experts in the hair loss field. You have no idea, you just talk.

Just wait for it. A multi million dollar company spends so much money for trials and so on and "That guy" is smarter than the people who work for Aclaris Therapeutics..... lol

Its just sad that exactly these idiots are the first ones who want to get the treatment if they release trial results.

I expect that the results are going to be impressive but of course its possible that it is not as impressive as I might think BUT is has an effect. This is fact. If you have still doubts that Jaks can never work on Androgenetic Alopecia, you are just retarded as f***.

I thought you were 100% SURE that FIDIA would give YOU an announcement BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

How pathetic you are...

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol can we all just ignore the troll royaume, the guy is a delusional idiot and that's pretty evident based on his posts on this forum

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were 100% SURE that FIDIA would give YOU an announcement BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

How pathetic you are...

when did I say 100 percent? You clown, if you claim something proove it you fuckin fickrettin clown

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol can we all just ignore the troll royaume, the guy is a delusional idiot and that's pretty evident based on his posts on this forum

Lol I rest my f*****g case.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

We'll know for sure in a year or two.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll know for sure in a year or two.

Yeah, maybe

But I still see no point in holding out any hope — to the point of ad hominem rants if you dare question it — for something that has no evidence indicating its efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia while actually having evidence to the contrary of the desired result.

The only reason people are excited about it is because it works for AA patients (not the same illness) and a completely false claim that Neal Walker made about "oral drugs not reaching the follicle" despite the fact that oral drugs have absolutely no problem reaching the outermost layers of the skin (even Jak inhibitors!) as per numerous studies and can obviously reach the follicle. Swoop has long documented and ranted about this, and for anyone who doubts, I suggest you search up his posts regarding it.

There was already that one AA patient who got all his hair back, but still had pattern baldness. It should have worked for Androgenetic Alopecia too if it was going to, but it didn't.

And fangirls are at a loss to explain why aside from again, quoting Walker's misinformation.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe

But I still see no point in holding out any hope — to the point of ad hominem rants if you dare question it — for something that has no evidence indicating its efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia while actually having evidence to the contrary of the desired result.

The only reason people are excited about it is because it works for AA patients (not the same illness) and a completely false claim that Neal Walker made about "oral drugs not reaching the follicle" despite the fact that oral drugs have absolutely no problem reaching the outermost layers of the skin (even Jak inhibitors!) as per numerous studies and can obviously reach the follicle. Swoop has long documented and ranted about this, and for anyone who doubts, I suggest you search up his posts regarding it.

There was already that one AA patient who got all his hair back, but still had pattern baldness. It should have worked for Androgenetic Alopecia too if it was going to, but it didn't.

And fangirls are at a loss to explain why aside from again, quoting Walker's misinformation.

Do you have hope for tsuji or shishiedo at all?