Now That 2018 Has Finally Arrived For Us

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe

But I still see no point in holding out any hope — to the point of ad hominem rants if you dare question it — for something that has no evidence indicating its efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia while actually having evidence to the contrary of the desired result.

The only reason people are excited about it is because it works for AA patients (not the same illness) and a completely false claim that Neal Walker made about "oral drugs not reaching the follicle" despite the fact that oral drugs have absolutely no problem reaching the outermost layers of the skin (even Jak inhibitors!) as per numerous studies and can obviously reach the follicle. Swoop has long documented and ranted about this, and for anyone who doubts, I suggest you search up his posts regarding it.

There was already that one AA patient who got all his hair back, but still had pattern baldness. It should have worked for Androgenetic Alopecia too if it was going to, but it didn't.

And fangirls are at a loss to explain why aside from again, quoting Walker's misinformation.

You're such a slown. You have already been exposed as a wannabe clown scientist concerning jak inhibitors. Just accept it that you are wrong and be happy that Aclaris is moving fast forward. They start Phase 2 open label trial in 3 months and you still stay that it cannot work? Based on fkcing what?

1. Brotzu alrwady said that all alopecias DO have something in common, especially the lack of blood supply reaching the hair follicle.

2. The clown Cotsarelis was someone who kept saying that Androgenetic Alopecia is definetely NOT linked to tze immune system. Now go and check the puretech website and guess under which category Androgenetic Alopecia is listed? Oh yes, IMMUNE System!

3. Aclaris Therapeutics was succesful in treating Alopecia Areata and now out of nothing they are testing jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia! Christiano knew it years ago that topical jak inhibitors work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Go on Youtube and look for the following video: "blocking enyzmes in hair follicles promotes hair growth."
It grows hair much faster and much darker. She obviously did not say anything else concerning Androgenetic Alopecia because she sold her IP to Aclaris Therapeutics and guess what happened during the last months? Aclaris was f*****g busy with one patent after another patent and in many of them clearly about a topical formulation of jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia.

All alopecias seem to be linked to each other.

Wake up Clownguy and stop denying it. You are just angry because you were wrong.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe

But I still see no point in holding out any hope — to the point of ad hominem rants if you dare question it — for something that has no evidence indicating its efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia while actually having evidence to the contrary of the desired result.

The only reason people are excited about it is because it works for AA patients (not the same illness) and a completely false claim that Neal Walker made about "oral drugs not reaching the follicle" despite the fact that oral drugs have absolutely no problem reaching the outermost layers of the skin (even Jak inhibitors!) as per numerous studies and can obviously reach the follicle. Swoop has long documented and ranted about this, and for anyone who doubts, I suggest you search up his posts regarding it.

There was already that one AA patient who got all his hair back, but still had pattern baldness. It should have worked for Androgenetic Alopecia too if it was going to, but it didn't.

And fangirls are at a loss to explain why aside from again, quoting Walker's misinformation.

I'm not an advocate of "hope" as a primary treatment, people should do what they can in the short-term and hope for the best long-term. I'm positive that we'll have other treatments soon but I can't guesstimate how effective they're going to be.

With respect to oral JAK inhibitors, my understanding was that people were worried that they would cause more side effects orally. Janus kinase is extremely important throughout the body and one of the central processes involved in aging, metabolism, cancer, etc. Inhibiting it is kind of explosive, almost certainly more explosive than inhibiting 5-alpha reductase. However a topical treatment might be safer.

markymark48

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido: Release is expected in Q3 2018 on Japan. Trial efficacy results are expected in Q2 2018

I realize this was probably a semi serious response but has this been confirmed? It seems if it really was hitting this year we would know more about it.

I'm also skeptical about how easily this will be accessible for foreigners. I guess time will tell.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me not another one of these dumb *** waste of time threads the thread before this had no information 2 days ago why the hell do you think the flipping of a new year would bring any news... I bet your one of the ppl that post new year new me sh*t

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
f*** me not another one of these dumb *** waste of time threads the thread before this had no information 2 days ago why the hell do you think the flipping of a new year would bring any news... I bet your one of the ppl that post new year new me sh*t

Woah there cowboy, let's you and me pleasantly pucker our rectums right back before we go getting too excited. There's a simple explanation for the issues you raise: this was a simple trollololol thread. We're all just having a good time on New Year's day! Let's not go breaking down any bathroom doors without sufficient reason, okay? Make sure he's pretty first.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to ask you to source that for me. Please provide pics of results as well.

Oh, you know. It's so hard to go find all of those sources amongst all the other info...just trust me!

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only thing I think we'll be getting our hands on this year is information, and personally I think that's huge.

By the end of the year we should know if the following treatments work, and if so how well; follica, shesiedo, aclaris, brontzu, polichem.

That's five potential treatments! And im doing the PDO threading myself in two days, so in another 3 months we should know if that works or not.

Of course I'd rather have my hands on one of these products now but waiting to hear about this information is really exciting. This whole year should be treated as if it's Christmas Eve for bald people, because we could be getting a big surprise by next year. Or we get coal. Either way we should know within 364 days

br1

Reaction score
For someone so negative on every single treatment no matter how effective it's shown to be you seem to spend a lot of time on the research side of this forum, just wondering why?
What effective treatment? The brotion potion??

Get real. You delusional broztu worshippers just deviate the newbies from actual treatments, with the false hope of a magical potion with no data, pics, nothing. Oh, yeah, the reputable doctor shown a pic of a kid who had AA, and he wrote "good" and "very good" on the trials observations..

Laughable..

I'm on the research threads because sometimes some real science pops here..

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What effective treatment? The brotion potion??

Get real. You delusional broztu worshippers just deviate the newbies from actual treatments, with the false hope of a magical potion with no data, pics, nothing. Oh, yeah, the reputable doctor shown a pic of a kid who had AA, and he wrote "good" and "very good" on the trials observations..

Laughable..

I'm on the research threads because sometimes some real science pops here..
I've seen you post negative comments on pretty much every thread here, wether it's replicel, tsuji, brotzu, or any others, it's all the same, no need to be as skeptical as you are, I feel like deep down you just want some consolation. It's alright man we'll be ok.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're such a slown. You have already been exposed as a wannabe clown scientist concerning jak inhibitors. Just accept it that you are wrong and be happy that Aclaris is moving fast forward. They start Phase 2 open label trial in 3 months and you still stay that it cannot work? Based on fkcing what?

1. Brotzu alrwady said that all alopecias DO have something in common, especially the lack of blood supply reaching the hair follicle.

2. The clown Cotsarelis was someone who kept saying that Androgenetic Alopecia is definetely NOT linked to tze immune system. Now go and check the puretech website and guess under which category Androgenetic Alopecia is listed? Oh yes, IMMUNE System!

3. Aclaris Therapeutics was succesful in treating Alopecia Areata and now out of nothing they are testing jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia! Christiano knew it years ago that topical jak inhibitors work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Go on Youtube and look for the following video: "blocking enyzmes in hair follicles promotes hair growth."
It grows hair much faster and much darker. She obviously did not say anything else concerning Androgenetic Alopecia because she sold her IP to Aclaris Therapeutics and guess what happened during the last months? Aclaris was f*****g busy with one patent after another patent and in many of them clearly about a topical formulation of jak inhibitors for Androgenetic Alopecia.

All alopecias seem to be linked to each other.

Wake up Clownguy and stop denying it. You are just angry because you were wrong.

Lmao, you can't do it. You just can't do it. You can't NOT resort to personal attacks and you STILL haven't answered the question.

1. I don't care what Brotzu says.

2. Because what they decide to categorize something under overrides what an actual doctor's research shows. lol

3. Cool, it's a mouse experiment that grows hair in mice who don't have Androgenetic Alopecia...just like a million other failed drugs. Mice have different immune systems and can regrow hair in a billion different methods.

So I ask how JAK is supposed to induce neogenesis or revitalize follicles and how come it didn't work on that guy with AA (and don't say "because topical" since we know that's a crock) and you, like everyone else, resort to personal attacks, cite a doctor whom we don't even know has a legit product and next to no research on the condition, cite a company putting RAIN under "immune", and a mouse experiment.

Man, you sure convinced me now!

I hate to break it to you, but the evidence (or lack thereof) is starting to mount that JAK inhibitors aren't going to be a functional cure for Androgenetic Alopecia. Frankly, it would be a small miracle if they were. Wound neogenesis and reconstructing healthy follicles in vitro are much more advanced technologies and they will see a market release within the next few years.

I'm not a wannabe "scientist" or whatever, I just want something better than a hair transplant that A) Will actually work and B) Will be out before I'm halfway dead.

Your team is losing, deal with it.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen you post negative comments on pretty much every thread here, wether it's replicel, tsuji, brotzu, or any others, it's all the same, no need to be as skeptical as you are, I feel like deep down you just want some consolation. It's alright man we'll be ok.

It is hard to balance the negativity on this site...I often come here to vent, and I know many may not like that. This forum is a mix of really optimistic people, and really cynical frustrated people. And a mix. I feel both. I think the negative posters should be taken with a grain of salt. They are in a struggle we all know, and it is a nasty one. Sarcasm helps...but yes, there should be a healthy respect for the hopeful news, however small it may be. I'm going to probably always come here with the hope a new thread will be there telling about the new, unflappable treatment option that will finally do away with this terrible affliction.

br1

Reaction score
What? Get your sh*t together kid.. Only post "negative" posts (by negative, you mean any post questioning it, right?) on the Brotion thread.

And, if you think questioning if you will be able to get a Tsuji treatment in 2020 (it's 2018 already, hello) since he is still on the petri dish phase, is being negative.... man, you must be one very naive and delusional kid.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Get your sh*t together kid.. Only post "negative" posts (by negative, you mean any post questioning it, right?) on the Brotion thread.

And, if you think questioning if you will be able to get a Tsuji treatment in 2020 (it's 2018 already, hello) since he is still on the petri dish phase, is being negative.... man, you must be one very naive and delusional kid.

haha keep fighting lol. Lonely boy

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you're the one that said Tsuji won't be available until 2030s? You constantly spew negative sh*t out of your mouth about any product on this forum, who hurt you? Lmao

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're the one that said Tsuji won't be available until 2030s? You constantly spew negative sh*t out of your mouth about any product on this forum, who hurt you? Lmao
He's in his 40s, man.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life gets bitter . :)

Stupid kids..
I love seeing all these great posts reminding us that we're getting closer and closer to the cure, you just don't want your hair back because you'll still be the same sad f*** regardless.