Not ALL girls care about hair

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
If no women liked bald men (bearing in mind male pattern baldness is genetic) surely by now:

- Given hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, survival of the fittest and selective reproduction, bald men would be pretty much eradicated by now, given
that their ancestors would find it difficult to reproduce with anyone.

- The surviving men designed to go bald (as well as women with bald fathers) would be extremely ugly (whether or not they had gone bald yet), as their ancestors and father would would only have been able to get with ugly women. Non stop mating between ugly people would create the ugliest child of all time.

Where is my logic failing?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
If no women liked bald men (bearing in mind male pattern baldness is genetic) surely by now:

- Given hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, survival of the fittest and selective reproduction, bald men would be pretty much eradicated by now, given
that their ancestors would find it difficult to reproduce with anyone.

- The surviving men designed to go bald (as well as women with bald fathers) would be extremely ugly (whether or not they had gone bald yet), as their ancestors and father would would only have been able to get with ugly women. Non stop mating between ugly people would create the ugliest child of all time.

Where is my logic failing?

in many ways

to name few:

1. two ugly people can get nice kids, its combination if their DNA what matters.
2. in past- looks didnt play the main role- marriages were not from "love" but rather arranged marriages- women could not choose like today.
3.in past people used to have kids very early- 15-20 - thats when hairloss in 99,999% gets not worse than nw3 even with the absolutely worst cases.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
I think having a muscular build is more imprtant then height. Its definitely attracted a lot of attention for me in the club setting, and the bedroom. It definitely elecits sexual attention and appeal despite what skinny and fat dudes want to believe.

A muscular built body on a man is the equivellant of tits, curves and *** on a women. Don't believe the hype that says otherwise.

Very very true. Muscles can help turn an average guy into a "hunk". Unfortunately, the uglier and balder you are, the more muscles you need to get to compensate.

But even a little bit of muscle goes a looooong way.

Broody2131

Reaction score
I saw 3 men at the gym the other day. All had wives, kids and bald at a very young age. Its not a deal breaker for sure.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw 3 men at the gym the other day. All had wives, kids and bald at a very young age. Its not a deal breaker for sure.

Yea, keep dreaming...

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah but did they have hair when they got married?

Besides I'm never getting married so this doesn't help guys like me or younger men in general.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, keep dreaming...

In my high school, the 2 guys who had 2 of the hottest girlfriends were both balding, both had shaved their heads. Neither was particularly muscular. One married his girlfriend, the other went on to marry another very good looking girl.

shookwun

Reaction score
In my high school, the 2 guys who had 2 of the hottest girlfriends were both balding, both had shaved their heads. Neither was particularly muscular. One married his girlfriend, the other went on to marry another very good looking girl.

I also know of one guy who happened to be a stoner in high shool, who had bad grades that smartened up and is now in medical school studying to become a brain surgeon.

I also know of a friend who won 25,000 off a scratch lottery ticket.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think that as we age the hair loss issue becomes less of a concern for women. My cousin is a solid 5 and balding. No muscle, and slightly overweight. But guess what? He got a pretty decent looking wife, (7-8). I have been told I'm a 9-10 but I am short so my face has always outweighed my shortness. I also have a lot of muscle and max out on the bench around 305. Point is, in the long run women will forgive hair loss. I'm talking mid to late 20's. Teens and 20-25, of course women may dislike a balding dude. This is because men her age have generally not begun the process. By age 30, 30-40% of the male population begins the awful journey of male pattern baldness. We are just the unlucky to begin it 10, 5 years earlier.

shookwun

Reaction score
attachment.php
à

9 or 10 out of 10

Jordan_laughing.gif~c200

Man, a lot of people are delusional about their looks. More like a 5.5-6/10

Trust me, you dont want to go bald with your face.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
attachment.php
à

9 or 10 out of 10

Jordan_laughing.gif~c200

Man, a lot of people are delusional about their looks. More like a 5.5-6/10

Trust me, you dont want to go bald with your face.

Lol, you took one picture of me, taken with a poor quality camera while I was off guard and you say that? Ok lol hold up. I got you

- - - Updated - - -

How about this picture? Still a 5-6?

- - - Updated - - -

And another one

- - - Updated - - -

Need I continue? Lol you took a ****ty picture of me and say that. You're a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 228
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 245

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Yetti. It just made me furious that this dude chose to take one picture of me and make me seem like some ugly loser. I have been told all of my life I am an attractive person and that is why hair loss has been so devastating for me. Not to sound vain or shallow but I want to stay a 9-10.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
on this website, anything remotely approaching positivity and self-confidence will be shot down immediately, especially by certain posters. i wouldnt take it seriously, at all...

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. I bet the guy doesn't respond to me or says that those pictures are not me lol I guarentee you he thinks that I like googled those pictures... Lol he's a clown

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the only thing he "thinks" is "how can I post things that are funny or trolling". And actually I'm humored by his posts (though I think the michael jordan laughing gif has been way overdone, come on mix it up a little). But I certainly wouldnt take a word seriously

shookwun

Reaction score
from those pictures around a 7.5-8.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
from those pictures around a 7.5-8.

Ok well first, you're a clown because 1 picture doesn't show attractiveness. You need multiple pictures taken with decent cameras and lighting. Secondly, you say I'm a 7,5-8 but neglect that I said I am very muscular which makes me 9-10. Let's see pictures of YOUR face and let me judge you. And If a guy calls me a 7.5-8, what do u think a girl thinks.... Case closed. You pissed me off. Now let me judge you.