norwood 6 at 21. officially bald :( (pics inside)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 , you actually have a decent jaw structure from what I can see from your pictures. I think you call pull the look off, your head shape is good too.

Don't listen to this guy about taking tranny drugs, just save for a transplant and eventually get a consultation for your frontal third. But fix everything else in your life along the way, and you should be good to go dude :).
idk dude i'm 5'6 and scrawny, i'm planning on posting some straight up pictures here soon, see how you guys rate me. i'm already showing like half my face there so its whatever

i think if i was at least 5'10 and had hair i'd be 6 or 7 but not the way i am now :(

whatintheworld

Reaction score
idk dude i'm 5'6 and scrawny, i'm planning on posting some straight up pictures here soon, see how you guys rate me. i'm already showing like half my face there so its whatever

i think if i was at least 5'10 and had hair i'd be 6 or 7 but not the way i am now :(

Man I feel you, it's not easy. But you have realistic expectations, a chick who is cute in some sense and not fat...probably more of an intellectual, nerdy type if I understand you correctly. These aren't looking for huge jock type of guys who don't have a brain, they are actually looking for guys more like you.

This is definitely possible for you dude.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I feel you, it's not easy. But you have realistic expectations, a chick who is cute in some sense and not fat...probably more of an intellectual, nerdy type if I understand you correctly. These aren't looking for huge jock type of guys who don't have a brain, they are actually looking for guys more like you.

This is definitely possible for you dude.
yea man, exactly. pretty much a 6+ with a 110+ IQ lol

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow Exodus... I just read your story, and man I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. I can sort of relate, as my hair started going at an alarming rate when I too was 17. It plateaued after an agonizing 6 or so months, only to kick start again after about 9 years.

Reactions: Oro

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With wigs you are trading one anxiety for another. You will spend the rest of your life anxious about the blend, color, fade, density, whether the tape is showing, whether the knots are showing etc.

It's not a great life. Plus explaining it eventually to a girl and having her break up with you over it.

I'm not a wig wearer, but I use a TON of concealer (spray plus fibers) and a combover to salvage my hairline and hide my diffusion and crown bald spot. I've revealed to the last two girls I dated for more than a few months (at which point they'll either notice it themselves or you'll just want to admit it and be more free around them) that I use the stuff, and neither of them left me because of it. Some of that is because I'm attractive regardless, and some of it is because after a few months women will see that you have other desirable qualities (if not, you're doing something wrong). I did only show one of those two my actual concealer-free hair, however.

Funny story re: one of the two girls mentioned above: She was a wild hair grabber when we were physical, especially near the hairline. I had so much anxiety every time we had sex, and several times purposely chose positions where she wouldn't be able to maul my hair lol. One day she mangled my hairline so badly that I was certain she saw my concealer use, especially since after sex she said "oh, you have a black spot on your nose" (which I thought was concealer which had come off on her hair/face while her face was pressed against mine and rubbed off on my own face). I played it off and went to the bathroom afterwards to check and it seemed like there was no way she couldn't have seen it in my hair. I was a little distant for a few days because I was embarrassed (she never brought anything up), but then she still kept hitting me up. So next time we were together I copped to my concealer use because I figured she already knew and was either being polite or didn't care. Turns out that she did remember the black marks on my face but thought it was her makeup which had rubbed off on me. She didn't see anything in my hair. So basically I admitted it for no reason. :p But boy was it a relief to admit it and move on with the relationship.

Last edited:

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm really sorry about all of this man. You're a strong guy though I doubt you need any of our sympathy. I have no doubt you'll find your way. Just out of curiosity though, how bad was the shedding when you were in the middle of it? Like when you started hitting NW3 and beyond...was it like tons of hair falling out every day of your life? That has to be psychologically draining.

Also, do you think now that it's done, you feel more liberated than when you were say NW3 and balding? Kind of reminds me of a Solzhenitsyn quote: "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."