No matter how depressed I am...

s.a.f

Reaction score
emex4 said:
Some of us young guys will be where we want to be at 30.

I'm 23 and I'm already a lead driller and in about a year I'm going to be running my own rig. I'll soon be putting a down payment on a house.

Just because some people pissed away their 20's because of hairloss doesnt mean everyone will.

Actually I spent my 20's working since hairloss had ruined my social life I earned enough money to buy myself 2 houses. But my point is we always imagine above reality. You may not be poor or a loser but I doubt that at 30 you will find yourself exactly where you want to be with all your goals achieved.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Everywhere I look, its nw1s as far as the eye can see. I hardly ever see a bald guy around my age. I feel so inadequate, so inferior. Every time I see a full head of hair (always) it drives me crazy with jealousy. Why can't I just be normal? Why do I have to be such a freak? I just want it to end. I can't take feeling like this anymore.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn man what about people who are born midgets? you think you have it harder than them?

u man which one would you rather choose? a midget or baldness?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats putting it in perspective, but this is a hairloss site.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss is just plain s**t at any age and we all have the right to be bothered about it. It impacts everyone differently and no one has the right to tell you not to be bothered about it. This site has made me realise maybe i shouldnt let it bother me so much otherwise it will take me down to more levels of depression. I know thats easier said than done but seeing how it can effect people so badly has made me realise maybe i should focus on what i have in life that is good before it ruins me. I just hope some of you older posters are able to change your perception of your lives to enjoy whats left of it. I personally find dressing smart and working out makes me feel good about myself.