No matter how depressed I am...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:
s.a.f said:
Exactly someone who is totally bald at 30 will have probably been badly effected by hairloss throughout their 20's. For me I felt that I lost the best years of my life because of it, I had visible hairloss at 19 that progressed to NW6 by age 30.

So I guess you obviously destroyed that part of your life because you were possessed with hair loss...OK, now turn to next looooong 40 or 50 years and seek for joy. Study physics, go out and date womens, play golf, get drunk with the guys, buy super cool motorbike, go to Jemen, paint the masterpiece, write a book, have a good sex or two...go to next football match between England and Croatia...

Just don't sit and cry about it.... :smack:
Hairloss did not destroyed your confidence...but your childish behaviour did. You had 10 years to accept it and move on.

Thats what I've been trying to do since I got some hair transplant's a few yrs ago but its difficult to move on when there is a large piece of your life that is just missing
you cant just start at 30 from where you left off at age 20.
I did have other issues apart from hairloss but losing my hair was a motivation killer.
And you will always be haunted by knowing that you missed out on enjoying what should have been the best years of your life.
I'm not one of the guys on here who's suicidal about it. I know its up to me to find a way to make the most of life. But I can understand the situation of people like Uncomfortable man and Hatprisoner. The thing about hairloss is the random unfairness of it.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Saf, I hear what you are saying mate. Hairloss is unfair and its all so easy to just say that you should just move on but like you said its like a piece of your life is missing! Saf, I enjoy reading your posts because you always give people good advice and if you want to vent your frustrastions on this forum then please do so. Dario, you are being very immature and if your bald friends have got hot girlfriends then good luck to them. If you and your friends have accepted your hairloss then well done. But not everyone can get on with life like that as different people are affected by this differently!

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Saf, I hear what you are saying mate. Hairloss is unfair and its all so easy to just say that you should just move on but like you said its like a piece of your life is missing! Saf, I enjoy reading your posts because you always give people good advice and if you want to vent your frustrastions on this forum then please do so. Dario, you are being very immature and if your bald friends have got hot girlfriends then good luck to them. If you and your friends have accepted your hairloss then well done. But not everyone can get on with life like that as different people are affected by this differently!

Oh come on...for how long does this "venting" has to last? Next 20,30 or 40 years? Next 5000 posts?
Don't make excuses and don't encourage them....by that you only justify theirs, yours and mine childish acts.
"Piece of life is missing"?
Wait...so you have that perfect model of how life should look like? My God....are those dreams? I'm mean...OK if you're a child and you say...I'm going to be an astronaut or a fighter pilot, I'm going to be rich and the whole world will celebrate me.
Hey...maybe you still dream to be a Brad Pitt...
And what...I'm immature for trying to move on...for telling you that you should forget about it. And what do you think that these guys are going to do next year and year after that? They will still be here doing the same thing they did years ago.

Life simply request from you to move on in order to make something out of it.

...bla,bla,bla...we all heard that millions of times before....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dario said:
Bald Dave said:

Oh come on...for how long does this "venting" has to last? Next 20,30 or 40 years? Next 5000 posts?
Don't make excuses and don't encourage them....by that you only justify theirs, yours and mine childish acts.
Wait...so you have that perfect model of how life should look like? My God....are those dreams? I'm mean...OK if you're a child and you say...I'm going to be an astronaut or a fighter pilot, I'm going to be rich and the whole world will celebrate me.
And what...I'm immature for trying to move on...for telling you that you should forget about it. And what do you think that these guys are going to do next year and year after that? They will still be here doing the same thing they did years ago.

Until there is a cure or until people learn to accept us and stop making us feel embarassed and ashamed for our hairloss, neither of which will happen anytime soon so buckle in...your in for a long ride.

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Dario said:
[quote="Bald Dave":2i903u98]Saf, I hear what you are saying mate. Hairloss is unfair and its all so easy to just say that you should just move on but like you said its like a piece of your life is missing! Saf, I enjoy reading your posts because you always give people good advice and if you want to vent your frustrastions on this forum then please do so. Dario, you are being very immature and if your bald friends have got hot girlfriends then good luck to them. If you and your friends have accepted your hairloss then well done. But not everyone can get on with life like that as different people are affected by this differently!

Until there is a cure or until people learn to accept us and stop making us feel embarassed and ashamed for our hairloss, neither of which will happen anytime soon so buckle in...your in for a long ride.[/quote:2i903u98]

Says the guy who mocks people for their looks comparing them to Hollywood monsters....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Does Rio have to walk around with his face stuck that way? No. He is actually a handsome guy, hell I wish I could look like him. I could make my face look like a monster too if I tried and if it resembles any Hollywood creature I would admit that too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:
Hey...maybe you still dream to be a Brad Pitt.

Err, did I actually say any of that.:roll:

BTW if I had hair like yours I would have never even contemplated joining this site so what does that say about you?

As Uncomfortable man has pointed out to others before why dont you try shaving or waxing just the top of your head slick bald (everyday) and leave the sides and back about grade 2. Then go about your life as usual try this and see how long you can stick it for.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:
Hey...maybe you still dream to be a Brad Pitt.

Err, did I actually say any of that.:roll:

BTW if I had hair like yours I would have never even contemplated joining this site so what does that say about you?

As Uncomfortable man has pointed out to others before why dont you try shaving or waxing just the top of your head slick bald (everyday) and leave the sides and back about grade 2. Then go about your life as usual try this and see how long you can stick it for.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Look...we are spinning in the circle....if you really wonna despair about your hair loss as long as you live....fine...so be it, but don't bother others with it and make them fell, not bad, but worthless.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
BTW if I had hair like yours I would have never even contemplated joining this site

Really? This site has a lot of advice to prevent hairloss at an early stage. I would recommend it definitely to early hairloss suffers.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Hi HatPrisoner91.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Great comeback! :whistle: What a great answer to my points that was. :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
[quote="s.a.f":fi66o5jd]BTW if I had hair like yours I would have never even contemplated joining this site

Really? This site has a lot of advice to prevent hairloss at an early stage. I would recommend it definitely to early hairloss suffers.[/quote:fi66o5jd]

Thats true but the point is with such a small degree of hairloss, like with most guys it would'nt bother me.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Great comeback! :whistle: What a great answer to my points that was. :roll:

What points were those? The same ones we've read from you 2 years ago? You just happened to use HP91's line that's all.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah the same points that you have had no answer to now or during the last 2 yrs.

Petchsky

Reaction score
emex4 said:
I really think you need to get laid, s.a.f

lol :hump: I think we all need to get laid!!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
emex4 said:
im gonna leave this website now and never come back.

Shame you're not a man of your word.

emex4 said:
i'm nearly 23 and im almost bald

Are you sure you're not GHG?

emex4 said:
this is already destroyed my confidence and ive been drinking more and eating poorly and i dont ever want to go out and pick up girls. thsi sh*t is killing me. why is it happening so fast and all at once? ive even been thinking about packing my sh*t and going to live in the mountains.!!!

Sounds like you need to get laid yourself. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
All rise for the honorable S.A.F.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This forum is very intresting observe, no matter what the inital post was, or at what point the thread starts, seems always it ends up at the same point - ego talks, i think this really shows that balding males DO have higher testosteron!! so to sum my mumblings... we all are "MORE MEN" then those good looking NW0-1s! :hairy: shame we all are too depressed to do something with it :woot:

(btw, is this you at the portrait within your avatar UM?)