Nickypoos's Story (19/ 2 Years Full Temple Regrowth - dutasteride)

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Nickypoos's Story (19/ Month 8 Full Temple Regrowth - dutasteride)

I'm affriad i've never experienced shedding deadlocks. I don't really understand shedding and would like to research further. Though i know for sure less hair is falling out because my drains aren't blocking, I never really took notice of hair falling out in the first place. But anyway, I hope everything will work out for you in the long run, was hoping to hear a posstive expierence from you too! Make sure to keep me updated as we are both in similar positions!

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

Well got an update now, things aren't looking good... Thought I had regrowth, but it looks like they're just "destroyed" hairs, hanging in there for no good reason at all. Also, bad hairdays are taking over the week from the occasional good ones. It might be a shedding, but I think I'm finished. Deffinatly have reached the NW3 level now. Which sucks balls, cause I thought I was regrowing.

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score

wow man i just have to say that's awesome regrowth

i'm nw3 at 22 and this basically convinced me to immediately switch from finasteride to dutasteride. i've been on finasteride for ~5 months and im not entirely convinced it's working, and ~95% inhibition must be better then ~70%

did you have any trouble obtaining a prescription?

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey man, how is your hair doing?? Just curious, since you've had pretty damn awesome results. :innocent:

T

TravisB

Whoa man, you got quite ripped while on dutasteride? Any sides?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant seem to find out where you get your dutasteride from, can you tell us. Also any sheds?

Thanks buddy

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
I cant seem to find out where you get your dutasteride from, can you tell us. Also any sheds?

My apologise I thought I wrote it in my story somewhere, I get my Avodart from Jersey based pharmacy www.drmpharmacy.com. Always had no issues, good price and product always as expected.

I have never experienced a shed before or after medication.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The site you posted above is where you buy your dutasteride correct? It says UK based not jersey based.

Thanks

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is/was unbelievable recovery, and you're looking ripped pal, it must feel great not having to worry about your hair anymore.

Here's to it working for many more years.

Move this to the success stories.

:bravo:

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
The site you posted above is where you buy your dutasteride correct? It says UK based not jersey based.

Thanks

Jersey is a small island which is a British Crown Dependency off the coast of Normandy. I believe they have slightly lesser restrictions when it comes to pharmaceutical drugs, compared to mainland UK, though I cannot confirm this.

IrishFella said:
That is/was unbelievable recovery, and you're looking ripped pal, it must feel great not having to worry about your hair anymore.

Here's to it working for many more years.

Move this to the success stories.

:bravo:

Thank you very much for your kind words! Greatly appreciated. It is the best feeling to not have to deal with hair loss any more, and I hope everyone else gets the same result as I did!

gaozhi110

Reaction score
hi?nicky.Congrats your results in recent years.
I from china,so my English is not good,sorry for this.
I have some questions for dutasteride,pls help me that solve hairloss problem.
1.How long times the dutasteride work out?i have been on proscar 2month ,then dutasteride 1month...nothing happen.....
2.Did you had been on minoxidil on scalp?unfortunately i allergies on minoxidil.....so I decide that only use dutasteride and nizoral.
3.did your hair got thinner than use dutasteride,then few months later got thicker?when i used on proscar second month I discovered my hair got thinner than before ..
4. Is that your temple recovery full and thick?

Thank you. Wish your hair get more recovery.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in my country 30 tablets of dudasteride are something like 30 pounds...the genuine one. not too expensive but i am afrid taking it because of the long term side effects.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
in Egypt, I buy the brand Avodart from any pharmacy without a prescription it only costs me 160 egp = 27 US $ / month

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome, wish I had reacted as quick as you.

Can I ask if you're taking generic dutasteride, or advodart? Let me know what your taking exactly, I'm about to order if generic finasteride doesn't work out.

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Nvm you answered that in your original post.

The website you got your dutasteride from seems flakey, I can't even type in the Country/State box.