Nickypoos's Story (19/ 2 Years Full Temple Regrowth - dutasteride)

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His c*** fell off and he jumped from a high tower.
still 100% unrelated to his medication since he was years on without side effects. Nice try tho

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
still 100% unrelated to his medication since he was years on without side effects. Nice try tho

I started finasteride 8 days a go, within 36 hours loss of sensation when orgasming and lower libido also. Funny how I predicted I'd be in the 3% who gets side effects. If only I could predict horse racing results so easily .

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride 8 days a go, within 36 hours loss of sensation when orgasming and lower libido also. Funny how I predicted I'd be in the 3% who gets side effects. If only I could predict horse racing results so easily .
how is it right now? i doubt its 3% realistically, everone i spoke to, who took finasteride, said that they had weaker erections and orgasms, less semen, weaker load shots.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how is it right now? i doubt its 3% realistically, everone i spoke to, who took finasteride, said that they had weaker erections and orgasms, less semen, weaker load shots.
10%

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score
Where does the time go? Just a quick 8.5 year update. 27 years old now, crazy.

I continue to take dutasteride and nothing more. I’m not in a strict regime at all, I’ll take a tablet once every 3 days or something like that. If I go on holiday, I’ll leave my tablets at home, hair loss isn’t something I think about any more.

I still have no side effects, and my body, as far as I’m aware, is working as it should.

When I was a teenager I was praying to still have my hair by 25, and the absolute goal would be 30. I have no reason to believe I still won’t be maintaining in 3 years time.

I hope my story continues to inspire.

I’ll pop back in when I’m 30 or something.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does the time go? Just a quick 8.5 year update. 27 years old now, crazy.

I continue to take dutasteride and nothing more. I’m not in a strict regime at all, I’ll take a tablet once every 3 days or something like that. If I go on holiday, I’ll leave my tablets at home, hair loss isn’t something I think about any more.

I still have no side effects, and my body, as far as I’m aware, is working as it should.

When I was a teenager I was praying to still have my hair by 25, and the absolute goal would be 30. I have no reason to believe I still won’t be maintaining in 3 years time.

I hope my story continues to inspire.

I’ll pop back in when I’m 30 or something.

Holy sh*t
Holy sh*t holy sh*t holy sh*t

10 years later and my Man comes back to give me hope When I was just about to open the f*****g Helium gas Tank and End my miserable life...

Reanu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for giving us an update. It's quite rare to see the longterm dutasteride users around

Hope you still have lots of good hair years ahead of you!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed : hair is not good bro...
I am now at the 9 month mark of dutasteride daily ( time flies), and I get exactly zero better result than fina 5mg... I am even worse. hairline keep receding and crown is thinning.
And for sure gyno is 100% worse.
But I am planning to get the surgery before this summer.
I am also doing a rhinoplasty on august. And starting medicine course in september .
Also want do to low dose accutane badly but afraid to rekt my hair.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed : hair is not good bro...
I am now at the 9 month mark of dutasteride daily ( time flies), and I get exactly zero better result than fina 5mg... I am even worse. hairline keep receding and crown is thinning.
And for sure gyno is 100% worse.
But I am planning to get the surgery before this summer.
I am also doing a rhinoplasty on august. And starting medicine course in september .
Also want do to low dose accutane badly but afraid to rekt my hair.
man, i think you purposely exaggerate your hair situation lol, when you were saying you had nw3, wolfpack said you realistically was nw1, so i doubt ur hair is bad at all, specially on duta. u shud upload some pics for others to see how fina/duta can work.
why u want to use tane? u had good skin, no? i didnt use tane too, because it can accelerate hair loss hard.
so u eventually decided to go with medicine? did u graduate the law thing?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
long story bro. But my pic were flattering, trust me i an not that those dude who are Norwood-1 and believe they are Norwood 3... I wish i was.
I failed the law course( my mind was fully focused on hair and gyno, other issue), but today doing a 6th year of history study(shitty study). But will start next year a medicine course, because I am planning to become a plastic surgeon.

I still get oily skin and brekout at 25 yo so that sucks. But accutane was a miracle drug for me. I did a full course when I was 17 and my skin was perfect. And did few low dose ( 5 mg daily),and each times got baby skin. this drug like perfectly for me , but the hair issue is quite real. but having perfect skin is always a bonus.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
long story bro. But my pic were flattering, trust me i an not that those dude who are Norwood-1 and believe they are Norwood 3... I wish i was.
I failed the law course( my mind was fully focused on hair and gyno, other issue), but today doing a 6th year of history study(shitty study). But will start next year a medicine course, because I am planning to become a plastic surgeon.

I still get oily skin and brekout at 25 yo so that sucks. But accutane was a miracle drug for me. I did a full course when I was 17 and my skin was perfect. And did few low dose ( 5 mg daily),and each times got baby skin. this drug like perfectly for me , but the hair issue is quite real. but having perfect skin is always a bonus.
yeah, true sh*t about skin, if it's glowing and clean, healthy looking it halos your face and appearance a lot. im looking how finasteride will impact my skin now, cuz i have lots of acne on my back, and sometimes little bit of redness can appear on face. i read that due to elevated levels of estrogen on finasteride, ur skin becomes smoother and acne reduces.
do u hang out lately? still surfin?

Upnadam10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nickypoo's Story (22/ 3.5 Years Update Full Temple Regrowth - Duasteride)

Don't see many Dutasteride people on here, so I hope you find my progress insightful.

I take genuine Avodart 0.5mg/s every other day and I have used one bottle of Nizoral Shampoo 2% ketoconazole at the beginning of my treatment.

I do not take minoxidil or any other topical treatments.

I get my Avodart from http://www.drmpharmacy.com

I have not experienced any side effects what so ever, and I have never had a 'shed'.

Here is my hairline at age 12, always a prominent Norwood 2.

View attachment 62554

Month 4

View attachment 62555

The darkened areas with small black hairs at the temples were totally miniaturised from male pattern baldness and non-visible before any treatment.

They have thickened slightly up to my natural hairline. I am optimistic in the coming months these hairs will thicken to restore a full hairline.

I hope “Avodart the hairline destroyer” myth can be put aside, Dutasteride isn't as scary as people claim in terms of side-effects or temple loss in my experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Month 5

I am now coming up to my fifth month on Dutasteride, and my hairline is still thickening rather rapidly.

I no longer feel like a balding 18 year old and I couldn't be happier.

I've grew my hair out quite long now about up to my eyes length which was impossible before due to the temples been so thin.

Still no side effects or sheds to report.

View attachment 62556

This is how my hair is styled.

View attachment 62557

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Month 6

It was my 19th birthday last week, and I have experienced lot's of regrowth this month.

My right temple has pretty much filled in completely and I am back to my normal hairline on this side. My left side has a little to catch up, but I'm positive it will have thicken up in time.

I have so much more hair now than this time last year, life is just so good at the moment and I just hope my hair stays this way for a long time to come!

View attachment 62558

Month 8

Hello everyone, it seems I'm still seeing further re-growth when I thought I had peaked. Here are the month 8 progress pictures.

View attachment 62559

My left temple has now completely filled in. Still no side effects or shedding on 0.5mg/ every other day of genuine Avodart.

2 years - 2 months update

Hello everyone, it Has been such a long time since I was last here, as promised, I will keep everyone up to date with my results to keep some good Dutasteride information available.

So it has now been 2 years and 2 months since I took my first Dutasteride tablet, I still take 0.5mg every other day of genuine Avodart from the same pharmacy mentioned above.

I haven’t used Nizoral in about a year and a half, or any other product, just Dutasteride alone, no side-effects, sheds or anything else to report.

I hadn't noticed my hair getting any thicker, but from these pictures it seems my hair more or less has fully restored at the temples. I am no longer paranoid about my hair, or even think about it falling out anymore, I guess you could call me cured.

View attachment 62560

3 years - 6 months update

As promised, I will keep returning to my post every once in a while to give an update.

It has been 3 and a half years since I took my first Avodart pill, 22 years old now, where does the time fly?

I am still maintaining all the hair I had grew back, I thought there were no changes in my hair at all, but from he look of these progress picture it seems it has thickened up a little more, this is surprising because I have gotten really sloppy with my Avodart intake, I have averaged around 1 every other 3 days. Not for any particular reason I just take one when I remember.

Still no side-effects, no shedding.

View attachment 62563
View attachment 62564

My health and fitness regime has been upped even more so and I am still improving in this area, no negative experiences from the Avodart and muscle mass increasing.

So if you have any questions on my experience, Dutasteride or health & fitness I'll be more than happy to help. Thank you for reading my story, hope it is insightful for you all.

Hey could we get an update on your journey? Any sides?

Upnadam10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it hasnt been 3 years yet lol
He said he'd be back when he's 30...he posted at 27
Haha didn’t see that. Man I just need hope. I’m shedding a lot after switching to dutasteride and notice my hair is thinner. I’m on week 4...Was on finasteride for 5 yrs with great success but results were slipping

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha didn’t see that. Man I just need hope. I’m shedding a lot after switching to dutasteride and notice my hair is thinner. I’m on week 4...Was on finasteride for 5 yrs with great success but results were slipping
whatever you do, dont quit.
if u drop the meds, dht will make sure you go slick bald lol