Nickypoos's Story (19/ 2 Years Full Temple Regrowth - dutasteride)

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It will very great to have som new pics !
I wonder how are his hair and health today :)

Thanks a lot guy ! Awesome work !!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plz man, update.

erdowi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm interested to see an update in 2017/2018, I've been on finasteride for around a year but I may switch to dutasteride and see if it will help regrowth.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes duta is the cure
but i think the dude might be taking aromatase inhibitor too .
And some kind of mild test dose ; his body seems " half naty"

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
checking this thread make me really depressed ;
i remember 3 years ago when i checked this thread , i saw the first pictures and thought that the guy was i a really bad state when he first started
and that my hair was much better
But now i am reaching his situation despite propecia

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
checking this thread make me really depressed ;
i remember 3 years ago when i checked this thread , i saw the first pictures and thought that the guy was i a really bad state when he first started
and that my hair was much better
But now i am reaching his situation despite propecia
I would recommend you to try 200 mg spironolactone, Diane 35 (3 pills/d) and topical estrogen with dermaroller.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A lot of people started taking duta after this topic.. the regrowth of this guys was amazing. Duta is really strong , probably his young age helps too

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not blame the guy for not returning. He already did us a great favor by showing us the end result. (makes you wonder whay would happend to hairloss forums like this if a true cure was found...maybe turn it into hairstylish forum or something. *better to not dream so loud*)

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not blame the guy for not returning. He already did us a great favor by showing us the end result. (makes you wonder whay would happend to hairloss forums like this if a true cure was found...maybe turn it into hairstylish forum or something. *better to not dream so loud*)
hairloss cure wont ever be found because its multi billion cosmetical industry. too much money involved to lose it.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or cures are just incredibly hard and expensive to find.
nah, mate, trust me, with current progression of modern science and medicine it would be easy work for scientists and reasearchers. however imagine if they find cure what an insane hit economics of all countries will take, all doctors providing hair transplants, their employess will lose jobs, tool manufacturers for these procedures, vitamins, topicals, mecidine manufacturers etc. its multi billion dollar economic niche all around the world.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nah, mate, trust me, with current progression of modern science and medicine it would be easy work for scientists and reasearchers. however imagine if they find cure what an insane hit economics of all countries will take, all doctors providing hair transplants, their employess will lose jobs, tool manufacturers for these procedures, vitamins, topicals, mecidine manufacturers etc. its multi billion dollar economic niche all around the world.

I’d personally say the general quality of research has plumeted over the past 20 years. Nowadays researchers are under great pressure to churn out as much research as possible without a focus on quality.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d personally say the general quality of research has plumeted over the past 20 years. Nowadays researchers are under great pressure to churn out as much research as possible without a focus on quality.
they wont allow this to go down, simply too much money involved, so there wont be any cure pretty much

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they wont allow this to go down, simply too much money involved, so there wont be any cure pretty much
If it is so easy to find a cure, what is stopping any company around the world from doing it? The way you put it, it's like there is an international mafia bribing every single company that comes near the cure for it to shut down research/production. There is NO WAY that just one organisation would be responsible for silencing all scientists in the world by means of violence or bribes.

Source: trust me
"
with current progression of modern science and medicine it would be easy work for scientists and reasearchers"
Human ego at it's finest. Using the term "modern science" like if all science was as basic and easy in all fields. I would say that human kind just got out of it's dippers in terms of biotechnology.