Nick Cave - wig, transplant, fibers, or some miracle?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know about the original term used among nazis but incels adopted it. Look at any of their forums

Lmao theres an incel wiki but there u go
Yes, sure, but you can't just "adopt" it without the baggage. Words have meaning.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy gets way more pussy than you and it isn't even close.
he get little pussy because of money and status. but its like sleeping with a corpse. the woman he dated with just wanted to use him for status gain and to spend all his money. hes a walking wallet. sorry

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I don't even know who that guys is. He just looks like a normal fit bald guy. Just someone living his life.

You know, these hairloss forums aren't that helpful or good after you've done your initial research but they do still provide a certain support group feel. You are ruining that at the moment for me. Quite a lot to be honest. It is very hard to read the vile you sh*t out of your mouth. On the other hand, it's very difficult, as an intelligent and empathic person, to see you suffer through your words here.

Get help.

Last edited:

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fibers/spray and bad lightning. It's pretty obvious.

Why would he do a hair transplant and not repair the bald spot in the middle of his hairline?

I'm actually more surprised to know Nick Cave is still alive.

resu

Reaction score
Last edited:

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say it's not too great but clearly an improvement. The reason someone may question whether it's a transplant or not is because it appears pluggy and density is below par for a similar one these days. Someone may think it was minor regrowth from meds but the hair insertions give it away that it's surgery. Here is @justinbieberscombover friend machine gun kelly. Way more natural and slightly more dense despite fine hair quality. The angles of the transplanted hair are on the mark here.

View attachment 151367

View attachment 151368

View attachment 151369
he looks like a low-class hipster thug. probably the only girls that are attracted to him anyway are ghetto trash

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a point lol. Mgk is a white trash type
What does this have to do with his hair transplant results though? That's just his styling. He's been marketed by his label as some dude who had a super rough childhood from the beginning just to make him more interesting and help him selling records (his childhood was pretty shitty but not the worst).

If he stopped bleaching his hair, got rid of the tattoos and dressed like a normal person etc, then he'd just look like a typical good looking dude.

He gets teased enough for it in real life by the way. I saw an interview where he just walked in the street and randomly had 2 different dudes in the background yelling something insulting to him. He said that that's a normal day in his life, something about him just brings it in people.

Classy girls can have a thing for "trashy" guys too, it all depends on the circumstances.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does this have to do with his hair transplant results though? That's just his styling. He's been marketed by his label as some dude who had a super rough childhood from the beginning just to make him more interesting and help him selling records (his childhood was pretty shitty but not the worst).

If he stopped bleaching his hair, got rid of the tattoos and dressed like a normal person etc, then he'd just look like a typical good looking dude.

He gets teased enough for it in real life by the way. I saw an interview where he just walked in the street and randomly had 2 different dudes in the background yelling something insulting to him. He said that that's a normal day in his life, something about him just brings it in people.

Classy girls can have a thing for "trashy" guys too, it all depends on the circumstances.
most classy girls dont want anything with thugs. only trashy woman are attracted to trashy thugs. which is fine if you just want some pussy but not if you want meaningful relationships.

classy girls want classy guys. who are the classy guys you ask? those who both classy in personality and in looks. white wasp look is the ideal

sure woman love intelligent well spoken guys. however that in itself isnt enough. you need looks as well to match that personality

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say it's not too great but clearly an improvement. The reason someone may question whether it's a transplant or not is because it appears pluggy and density is below par for a similar one these days. Someone may think it was minor regrowth from meds but the hair insertions give it away that it's surgery. Here is @justinbieberscombover friend machine gun kelly. Way more natural and slightly more dense despite fine hair quality. The angles of the transplanted hair are on the mark here.

View attachment 151367

View attachment 151368

View attachment 151369

do you think they are all on finasteride/duta after the transplant? or is it just a transplant and they are good to go?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i live in the rural south, i grew up around these pieces of sh*t all my life lol, they dont deserve any sympathy. i'm glad he's being made fun of lmao. whack tryhard

and yea sometimes classy girls has a thing for those types, usually the damaged ones