Nick Cave - wig, transplant, fibers, or some miracle?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing alpha about huge forehead. heaving hair means sh*t if you dont have the original nw1 harline. its like being bald. same sh*t. you need to low hairline to frame your face. he just looks wierd
Wasn't there a similarly toxic guy who got banned about a year ago? This guy reminds me of him. I'm not a mod but this guy's death sentences are not helpful on this forum. Someone needs to act.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the first important thing to say is to appreciate his talent and legacy. Also that people are free to look whichever way they want, it's their life and this signature look is for his music scene. But from an aesthetic POV, he looks total crap. I mean he was never a good looking guy but staying like that in your what 60s, people would lol at him behind his back without his status.

The fake black hair just makes his skin look even older, paler and wrinkled, he's even dyed his eyebrows! The vertical face, probably 8-9cm forehead, long hair just add to a peculiar look. At that age most people should incorporate some greys, I mean he should have been doing it a couple of decades ago the way he aged. Bit of grey, shorter hair and a beard, he would look at least normal. Beards are cool but as a younger guy if you're handsome you can shave or keep it as either way you look good and fresh skin wise. Though the beard will add points due to the trend. As an old guy a beard on the other hand is essential, it will help retain some facial structure when the skin has turned bad. Oh and I think he has had a transplant, just it looks receded and weird due to his forehead and not particularly well placed grafts. If he was a masculine looking middle aged man like Frank Grillo with better skin and a tan, he could get away with dyeing it for sure. But even he is now reaching the point to change his look a little and that's normal even for the best as you get towards 60!

I'd still say a hairline transplant is worth it for a guy with normal dimensions. As you age, many people will have combovers at the front or expose hair loss at the hairline - both destroy looks. A nice, symmetrical hairline does wonders for styling.
Yeah, with Nick Cave I think that a good hairline wouldn't make much of a difference honestly, because he's far from a handsome man. He himself said he had no success with females until he became a singer in a band. Once you're considered a "rock star" vagina will fall on you from the sky. A 50 year old Axl Rose banged Lana Del Rey.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, is that true?!
Marilyn Manson allegedly did too. Marilyn actually always got hot girls (he's ugly as hell but has that gothic androgynous vibe).

And Moby (short and slick bald dude) went on one date with her, but she got cold feet and went home a moment right before they had sex. He wrote about it in his book and it sounded like one of the best experiences in his life. She said she's surprised that he remembered it so well and she barely does LOL, embarrassing.

That was all before she got really famous so their status did it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Marilyn Manson allegedly did too. Marilyn actually always got hot girls (he's ugly as hell but has that gothic androgynous vibe).

And Moby (short and slick bald dude) went on one date with her, but she got cold feet and went home a moment right before they had sex. He wrote about it in his book and it sounded like one of the best experiences in his life. She said she's surprised that he remembered it so well LOL, embarrassing.

That was all before she got really famous so their status did it.
Damn yea i remember that book. And also natalie portman saying that she never dated him trying to save face. Didnt wanna be seen as dating a short skinny baldie lol
.goddman that was utterly brutal

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn yea i remember that book. And also natalie portman saying that she never dated him trying to save face. Didnt wanna be seen as dating a short skinny baldie lol
.goddman that was utterly brutal
People were calling him a creep.

Eminem humiliated him in the early 00's too. His sales dropped and his career was never the same afterwards:

"And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You 36-year-old baldheaded f**, blow me"

Now Eminem looks like sh*t after all that heavy drug abuse. He looks like he had some failed facial surgery that made him look weird, and recently got bullied by a younger better-looking rapper named Machine Gun Kelly (whom I mentioned earlier in the thread) who called him ugly and old in his diss. What goes around, comes around.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Eminem humiliated him in the early 00's too. His sales dropped and his career was never the same afterwards:

Now Eminem looks like sh*t after all that heavy drug abuse. He looks like he had some failed facial surgery that made him look weird, and recently got bullied by a younger better-looking rapper named Machine Gun Kelly who called him ugly and old in his diss. What goes around, comes around.
Im not a rap fan but in that case eminem still won, hes much more talented and not a cringey try hard like machine gun lol. And looks dont really matter much in rap

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not a rap fan but in that case eminem still won, hes much more talented and not a cringey try hard like machine gun lol. And looks dont really matter much in rap
In terms of rap - he sure did, MGK is not even close to his level of talent. Em wasn't crushed, but he still sounded angry when MGK was brought up in an interview retrospectively, so you know he felt a little jab.

MGK only got more famous from the attention Eminem gave him. Now he's doing movies, modeling and shitty pop punk music instead of being a shitty rapper.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moby fucked prime Natalie Portman. That f*****g a**h**. I'm not even gonna look up their photo and post it here. It just makes me mad.

Speaking of MGK:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Moby fucked prime Natalie Portman. That f*****g a**h**. I'm not even gonna look up their photo and post it here. It just makes me mad.

Speaking of MGK:
MGK with hair or no hair is still a tool to me. But a lot of girls like the guy. He wasn't an incel anyway, he was already a famous rapper with tattoos plus abnormally tall. But he looks a lot more confident now and it makes sense cuz he looks like a male model.

Megan Fox's husband Brian Austin Green is receding but still looks OK for his age. However he can't compete with a guy like MGK anymore and he knows it, he's been depressed for a while.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now Eminem looks like sh*t after all that heavy drug abuse. He looks like he had some failed facial surgery that made him look weird, and recently got bullied by a younger better-looking rapper named Machine Gun Kelly (whom I mentioned earlier in the thread) who called him ugly and old in his diss. What goes around, comes around.

this subhuman dated natalie portman? wtf? you must be kidding.....

he is the epitome of the word beta. absolute loser looking subhuman. hes the kind of bald guys who look the worst.

View attachment 151219

Last week, in a published excerpt from his recently released memoir Then It Fell Apart, Moby detailed his relationship with Natalie Portman, recounting when he met the actress backstage at a concert in Austin, Texas, when he was 33 and she was 20. According to his account, the two dated briefly before Portman ended the relationship because she had met someone else: “I wanted one thing: for me to be alone … nothing triggered my panic attacks more than getting close to a woman I cared about.”

wait guys. this is nothing yet. now its about to get really brutal...........

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 37-year-old actress denied that she and Moby had ever dated: “I was surprised to hear that he characterized the very short time that I knew him as dating because my recollection is a much older man being creepy with me,”

older...... creepy...... the typical words woman use to describe balding man

natalie portman always looked to me like the kind who is a quality woman, never thought she is so goddamn shallow. wow.

you can say he was old and creepy to her but 13 years arnt such a big gap. especially when you look like this

1605741915682.png

Rather than dig a hole in the middle of the desert and stick his head inside it until the next solar eclipse – as most men in his situation would have done – Moby went a different route: he doubled the f*** down. In a (now-deleted) Instagram post, Moby expressed befuddlement as to why Portman would insist that this relationship had not occurred. To bolster his claims, he posted a series of photos that he thought served as incontrovertible evidence that he was not, in fact, a creeper, all of which featured him shirtless and flashing a grin that was clearly intended to come off as beatific, but looked more like the terrified rictus grin of a subject in a proof-of-life photo.

source: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/moby-natalie-portman-apology-2-841270/

my god. this is beyond brutal.

Attachments

• 1605741496652.png
    1605741496652.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're using nazi racial ideological language. I think you're a horrible person and you should be banned from here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this subhuman dated natalie portman? wtf? you must be kidding.....

he is the epitome of the word beta. absolute loser looking subhuman. hes the kind of bald guys who look the worst.

View attachment 151219

wait guys. this is nothing yet. now its about to get really brutal...........

older...... creepy...... the typical words woman use to describe balding man

natalie portman always looked to me like the kind who is a quality woman, never thought she is so goddamn shallow. wow.

you can say he was old and creepy to her but 13 years arnt such a big gap. especially when you look like this

View attachment 151221

source: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/moby-natalie-portman-apology-2-841270/

my god. this is beyond brutal.
If his lower third and chin weren't so small he would look a lot better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Educate yourself.
I know about the original term used among nazis but incels adopted it. Look at any of their forums

Lmao theres an incel wiki but there u go

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know about the original term used among nazis but incels adopted it. Look at any of their forums

Lmao theres an incel wiki but there u go
im not one of those losers. most of them are good looking and just autistic. they dont know real pain. im not even surfing on their forums