Nick Cave - wig, transplant, fibers, or some miracle?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started with a great head of hair:

1604758042900.png

Thinning begins:

1604758105998.png

Then the worst:

1604758136313.png

It improves 5 years later:

1604758184905.png

And now:

1604758213605.png

Thing is it looks totally natural and no signs of a transplant.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what is it?

It definitely looks dyed

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what is it?

It definitely looks dyed
He said he's been dyeing his hair black since he was young. It's a goth thing. I think he had a transplant tbh but a really bad one. Which is odd because he has great donor. With today's techniques he can easily bounce back to an NW1 hairline if he really cares.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the more I look at it I think that he wanted his hairline to look imperfect by purpose, so people won't notice that he had work done. Like he just kept the same fucked up hairline but filled it in.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think he just got on meds. Seems like good regrowth in areas that were just thin before and not completely bare. Or a small hair transplant session to preserve age. Not sure, perhaps some fibers too. His hair doesnt look terrible for his age now, shows you what a long term plan can do.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He said he started making music because he couldn't get laid. That's actually a healthy solution for frustrated guys - focus on making music, and better be really good at it.

I like his look with the big moustache best. Suits the type of guy that he is. Makes him look healthier and more dominant.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think he just got on meds. Seems like good regrowth in areas that were just thin before and not completely bare. Or a small hair transplant session to preserve age. Not sure, perhaps some fibers too. His hair doesnt look terrible for his age now, shows you what a long term plan can do.
kill yourself you ugly piece of sh*t baldy

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how you do it. This is how it's done. This is professional, great work. Naturalness above all else. No one except the norwood spotters on the forums here suspects a thing. Maybe fans do, but why would they care? His hair looks better, and he looks great. A NW1 hairline on the guy would not suit his frame, looks, or image that he is portraying. I would say the memed concierge/receded look actually suited him pretty well too. Granted, the extreme thinning doesn't looks great but women still love him and he is not a natural beauty anyway, more like a dark, gothy, troubled type. It just fits. When you suffer from male pattern baldness, especially when it's starting young and all you want is to cling to that perfect youthful image you saw just a few months ago perhaps, you have to remember that this is not a thing you want or can even keep up for the rest of your life. Even among Hollywood stars, people like Brad Pitt are rare exceptions. You will age, and a quick transplant at 25, which might bring you back to 20, is a risky move when you still have 40-50 years of balding and life left. I'd say Mr. Cave played the hand he was dealth extremely well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how you do it. This is how it's done. This is professional, great work. Naturalness above all else. No one except the norwood spotters on the forums here suspects a thing. Maybe fans do, but why would they care? His hair looks better, and he looks great. A NW1 hairline on the guy would not suit his frame, looks, or image that he is portraying. I would say the memed concierge/receded look actually suited him pretty well too. Granted, the extreme thinning doesn't looks great but women still love him and he is not a natural beauty anyway, more like a dark, gothy, troubled type. It just fits. When you suffer from male pattern baldness, especially when it's starting young and all you want is to cling to that perfect youthful image you saw just a few months ago perhaps, you have to remember that this is not a thing you want or can even keep up for the rest of your life. Even among Hollywood stars, people like Brad Pitt are rare exceptions. You will age, and a quick transplant at 25, which might bring you back to 20, is a risky move when you still have 40-50 years of balding and life left. I'd say Mr. Cave played the hand he was dealth extremely well.
Yeah it makes sense, if he suddenly showed up with NW1 it would be obvious and ridiculous

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just "having hair" i.e. something you can grow and style at that age is winning in my book. Users on the forums are often pretty young in my experience and haven't really lived long enough or mentally grown to realize just how much everyong is going to age.

INT

Reaction score
nothing alpha about huge forehead. heaving hair means sh*t if you dont have the original nw1 harline. its like being bald. same sh*t. you need to low hairline to frame your face. he just looks wierd

So it doesn't matter if you are a NW2 or a NW7

Also, you have to understand the appeal of Nick Cave. If you would, you would realize that he does not need a straight NW1

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it doesn't matter if you are a NW2 or a NW7

Also, you have to understand the appeal of Nick Cave. If you would, you would realize that he does not need a straight NW1
His brain is limited to judging people by their facial proportions and features. Nick Cave is alpha because of his deep voice and dark aura. Humanity will remember him for decades after his passing, possibly even centuries, because of his music and novels. Even the best looking male model in the world, will quickly be forgotten and never be as respected and admired as Mr. Cave, and that's facts.

INT

Reaction score
His brain is limited to judging people by their facial proportions and features. Nick Cave is alpha because of his deep voice and dark aura. Humanity will remember him for decades after his passing, possibly even centuries, because of his music and novels. Even the best looking male model in the world, will quickly be forgotten and never be as respected and admired as Mr. Cave, and that's facts.

His work deserves its own topic.