Niacin Induces Pgd2 Flush Through Dp2 Receptor. Thoughts?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone see any progress with doing a niacin flush regularly?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the point of using oral with this study? :)
you can flush as long as you want if you like it...thats all

FluxZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the point of using oral with this study? :)
you can flush as long as you want if you like it...thats all

Niacinamide is not niacin, it has no flushing effect, we are wondering if flushing can have a beneficial effect on hair due to intratissues PGD2 release.
Study you posted tells us nothing about it...thats all :)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can a topical application of niacin create a "local flush"? Anyone tried this and any results?

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can a topical application of niacin create a "local flush"? Anyone tried this and any results?
probably, if it reaches the blood flow.
it's a (optional) part of the gh15 protocol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have two big bottles of flush-full Niacin and I took it for years so the flush almost can become addictive but eh, no effect on hair nor did L-Cysteine, which is quite pricey. I think this nugget comes from Dirk and Sandy Peterson, I think it was, back in the 70's and 80's and they took massive amounts of different vitamins in a sense, using them like meds. Dirk was strange looking with strange-looking hair.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have two big bottles of flush-full Niacin and I took it for years so the flush almost can become addictive but eh, no effect on hair nor did L-Cysteine, which is quite pricey. I think this nugget comes from Dirk and Sandy Peterson, I think it was, back in the 70's and 80's and they took massive amounts of different vitamins in a sense, using them like meds. Dirk was strange looking with strange-looking hair.
Did you take it orally or topical? I've just started taking it orally and I have to admit I like the flush feeling.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you take it orally or topical? I've just started taking it orally and I have to admit I like the flush feeling.
Orally. Maybe I will start back and report back but my hair is already coming in rapidly so I will have to see. Initially the flush isn't particularly fun and can be arduous in terms of pain for many until you get to like it, almost like hot peppers.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Orally. Maybe I will start back and report back but my hair is already coming in rapidly so I will have to see. Initially the flush isn't particularly fun and can be arduous in terms of pain for many until you get to like it, almost like hot peppers.
I have been taking omega 3 with olive extract and experience mild burning sensation on scalp. Has it got anything to do with what u are describing

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can u explain more how the hair is coming in rapidly