Niacin Induces Pgd2 Flush Through Dp2 Receptor. Thoughts?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't there a risk to megadosing this long-term, insofar as depleting other B vitamins or throwing something out of balance?
Yes, I’m gonna cycle. 2 weeks on, 2 off. I’m gonna do the same with the oral castor too, since I bet using it long term without breaks could cause gastro-intestinal issues possibly

Lurker otto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I’m gonna cycle. 2 weeks on, 2 off. I’m gonna do the same with the oral castor too, since I bet using it long term without breaks could cause gastro-intestinal issues possibly
I want to add niacin to my regimen. What do you think about short cycles of 5 days on 2 off?

Lurker otto

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your current stack?
For hair loss topical minoxidil, 5mg oral minoxidil and finas. Also, 3 ml castor oil. And i want to add niacin because it seems it does something.

Vit d 50 k week and 400 mg magnesium for general health.

What about you?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair loss topical minoxidil, 5mg oral minoxidil and finas. Also, 3 ml castor oil. And i want to add niacin because it seems it does something.

Vit d 50 k week and 400 mg magnesium for general health.

What about you?
Oh boy. How much time do you have? Lol
Main stack: Oral dutasteride 0.5, topical min+finasteride, 50 mg RU, micro needling 1.75 mm 1x per week, LLLT every other day, keto shampoo, oral castor oil.

Supplements: Niacin, Vit k, Vit D, Silica, MSM, Biotin, beta sisterol, pumpkin seed oil, flax seed oil, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, probiotics, panax ginsing. I have some other supplements, but not worth mentioning lol.

Lurker otto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh boy. How much time do you have? Lol
Main stack: Oral dutasteride 0.5, topical min+finasteride, 50 mg RU, micro needling 1.75 mm 1x per week, LLLT every other day, keto shampoo, oral castor oil.

Supplements: Niacin, Vit k, Vit D, Silica, MSM, Biotin, beta sisterol, pumpkin seed oil, flax seed oil, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, probiotics, panax ginsing. I have some other supplements, but not worth mentioning lol.
Actually it doesnt take much of my time. I was applying minoxidil once Daily with some success but not enough. Oh, and i forgot to say i do light microneedling every time i use topical minoxidil.
So, upped the topical minoxidil to twice a day since a week or so. But again, it take less than 10 minutes, and i keep doing other stuff meanwhile it dries.
For everything else is just 1 minute haha.

Man you have a strong protocol right there lol

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually it doesnt take much of my time. I was applying minoxidil once Daily with some success but not enough. Oh, and i forgot to say i do light microneedling every time i use topical minoxidil.
So, upped the topical minoxidil to twice a day since a week or so. But again, it take less than 10 minutes, and i keep doing other stuff meanwhile it dries.
For everything else is just 1 minute haha.

Man you have a strong protocol right there lol
I’m trying! How do you like oral min? I’m thinking about it. I’m sick of the time it takes to apply everyday. I much rather just pop a pill lol

Lurker otto

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying! How do you like oral min? I’m thinking about it. I’m sick of the time it takes to apply everyday. I much rather just pop a pill lol
I take oral minoxidil like some folks here, with the dropper and small glass of water. Kind of vodka shot lol.
I think in the topical like i think in brushing my teeth. Yeah its kinda a pain in the *** sometimes but is needed if we want our hair. I wish it to be more effective tho

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take oral minoxidil like some folks here, with the dropper and small glass of water. Kind of vodka shot lol.
I think in the topical like i think in brushing my teeth. Yeah its kinda a pain in the *** sometimes but is needed if we want our hair. I wish it to be more effective tho
Have you tried getting an Rx? Or just straight to the liquid?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get some, but not enough. Thats why i upped the topical dose to twice daily. Hopefully that will give me a boost.
I was a non responder to minoxidil previously, so the oral and the light dermaroll are doing something
So you were 2.5 mg before, now 5 mg?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For females, all the way down to .25mg, I think works. For guys, it depends on how aggressive you are. I am never sure if I am male or female for medication purposes tho. I usually go by the male prescriptions since that is what I have transitioned from. I am using 12.5mg. 15mg is probably the limit but some go up to 20 mg without sides. The sides can be much more apparent though and once I have maxed out, I will be going down to 5 mg just to stop the increase in beard fuzz and what little hair is left below the neck which I paid thousands to remove but it's never gone entirely, lol. Hey for a full head of hair, I would wear a beard except now I only have white-haired peach fuzz that doesn't grow but you can feel it.
Don’t think I’ll ever go higher than 5mg