Newly Discovered Factor in Androgenetic Alopecia. The Cure is Near?

paul27

Reaction score
Re: A recently discovered new factor in AA, the cure is near :)

Where is this chemical company located? Will they ship to Canada and would customs pulled it if it's not FDA or Health Canada approved?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

paul27 said:
Where is this chemical company located? Will they ship to Canada and would customs pulled it if it's not FDA or Health Canada approved?

usually all the Chinese supplies note something legal on the package so we dont get problems with the customs.

I never had trouble with getting rum cb-03 or asc-j9. they all are not fda approved :)

young trunks

Reaction score

Boldy said:
paul27 said:

usually all the Chinese supplies note something legal on the package so we dont get problems with the customs.

I never had trouble with getting rum cb-03 or asc-j9. they all are not fda approved :)

Once you find the products please give links to em for purchase. I don't see any of it. On a personal note I've been taking fermented cod/fish oil and cayenne and miconazle/olive oil condtionioning remedy and my shedding has decreased ALOT. Not even a week with regimen.

I found it on yt this dude that did it and showed his results.

How long will it be before you think about trying a regimen for pgd2?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

young trunks said:
Boldy said:
paul27 said:

Once you find the products please give links to em for purchase. I don't see any of it. On a personal note I've been taking fermented cod/fish oil and cayenne and miconazle/olive oil condtionioning remedy and my shedding has decreased ALOT. Not even a week with regimen.

Well we have 2 options at the moment for Good prostaglandin d2 blockers.

1 Ramatroban -> already availible if you google a bit, you find a supplier that sels it for 103 usd.

2 OC000459, this chemical should be saver because it should not bind to the tomboxone receptor.

OC000459 needs to be synthesised and that could take +- 4-6 weeks. and the prices will be 60- 100usd/Gram, so pretty cheap treatment compared with cb-3

The problem with OC000459, is that the suppliers are not going to make this stuff for just 1 person that needs 1 gram. they need atleast 10 people or 10 gram order. before the start the production.

the thing is, we cant discuss sign up lists or discussions about grouporders any more on this forum. the admin dont allow that any more , its a new rule of this forum. :(

very very fortunately because OC000459, seem to be the idial drug for targeting the CRTH2 receptor. :)

so very fortunate we cant work this out here on this forum.

But I will find A way to let OC000459 produced, but signup list cant be done on this forum.

Joshuk

Reaction score

im up for trying this think we should get some more people involved

im willing to put some money into this and get some made up.

i only use expermintal treatments anyway so id like to add PRD2 blocker possibly aswell

young trunks

Reaction score

Joshuk said:

i only use expermintal treatments anyway so id like to add PRD2 blocker possibly aswell
Same here...although Im not permitted to work bc of physical disablity. I could sell somethin on ebay and cash in...

how about as soon as we get enough people to get involved we join....??? damn there's gotta be some sort of forum.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

young trunks said:
Joshuk said:

Same here...although Im not permitted to work bc of physical disablity. I could sell somethin on ebay and cash in...

how about as soon as we get enough people to get involved we join....??? damn there's gotta be some sort of forum.

Guys,

please remember and respect the rules, we cant discuss these kind of things in here. I dont like this topic being closed by the admin. when i posted a new topic for signup list, my post got deleted by the admin. they told me its not allowed any-more on this forum.

I truly believe We are SO close! pgd2 blocker + minoxidil or bimatoporst should stop hairloss and with a bit of luck regrowth :)

there are other forums with the same topic, just google it. I guess I can not mention it in here.

Experienced Member
Reaction score

bimatoprost is latisse..... What's everyone's obsession with latisse?!?? That sh*t doesn't work for your hair. Just drop it

hammer2012

Reaction score

latisse won't work it only contains 0.03% of the active ingredient

Loomis

Reaction score

Boldy said:
young trunks said:
Joshuk said:

Guys,

please remember and respect the rules, we cant discuss these kind of things in here. I dont like this topic being closed by the admin. when i posted a new topic for signup list, my post got deleted by the admin. they told me its not allowed any-more on this forum.

I truly believe We are SO close! pgd2 blocker + minoxidil or bimatoporst should stop hairloss and with a bit of luck regrowth :)

there are other forums with the same topic, just google it. I guess I can not mention it in here.

Why don't you join hairsite and get a list of people together on there who are willing to be part of the experiment, they usually have people on their who will be interested in trying stuff like this. Try this section of their forum to find people who are willing.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board-category-1.html

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

Lets just discuss the pgd2. Keep it ontopic. please.

sapinho

Reaction score

The general impression is this:

DHT => Elevated COX-2 => Elevated PGD2 => Let's block COX-2 or PGD2

Where,
-- Blocking COX-2 => Lower PGE2 (bad)
-- Blocking PGD2 has unknown additional consequences (maybe "some" is necessary)

But wait, why would higher COX-2 not lead to higher PGE2? (according to the study there where "low" PGE2 levels)

And how exactly does DHT lead to COX-2? What are the intermediate reactions? If our goal is to bring the skin to normal levels, isn't this worth a look?

Finally, somewhat popular on these boards over the years have been NF-kappaB blockers for reduced COX-2 (and unfortunately reduced PGE2?). Is this perhaps a clue as to how DHT leads to increased COX-2? Probably not, but worth a thought.

Loomis

Reaction score

Boldy said:

You said you wanted to form a group to buy the stuff, but you weren't allowed to discuss it on here, what's the point of keeping the thread going if you can't discuss testing it?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

Cody333 said:
Boldy said:

You said you wanted to form a group to buy the stuff, but you weren't allowed to discuss it on here, what's the point of keeping the thread going if you can't discuss testing it?
\

well, we can discuss testing it, but the admin cassin does not allow us to make a list and discuss group buys.. So we can discuss the pgd2 blockers, but need to keep track of the people that are intersted in this blocker, somewhere else, like other forum, or maybe by email or so.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

well, it does'nt matter that much I guess,

To be shure, we can still keep the pge2+pgf2alpha levels high by bimatoprost,lanatropost, or maybe minoxidil.

In combination with CRTH2 antagonist, we could reach the ideal growth circumstances for the hairfolicle. :) ("NO PGd2 effects, and high PGF2a+PGE" |The time will tell if its even possible for full regrowth. thats what I'm hoping for.

sapinho said:
The general impression is this:

DHT => Elevated COX-2 => Elevated PGD2 => Let's block COX-2 or PGD2

Where,
-- Blocking COX-2 => Lower PGE2 (bad)
-- Blocking PGD2 has unknown additional consequences (maybe "some" is necessary)

But wait, why would higher COX-2 not lead to higher PGE2? (according to the study there where "low" PGE2 levels)

And how exactly does DHT lead to COX-2? What are the intermediate reactions? If our goal is to bring the skin to normal levels, isn't this worth a look?

Finally, somewhat popular on these boards over the years have been NF-kappaB blockers for reduced COX-2 (and unfortunately reduced PGE2?). Is this perhaps a clue as to how DHT leads to increased COX-2? Probably not, but worth a thought.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Production OC000459 = STARTED!:)

Good news GUYS,

I have convinced the suppler that we have at least 10 interested people! They are starting the production this week.

I CAN NOT share the source on this forum Because I dont think the admins like us to discuss souces on this forum.

So just do a google search on "Prostaglandin D2 -CRTH2-Inhibitors. " and you will find a discussion about this chemical.

1 Ramatroban -> already availible if you google a bit, you find a supplier that sels it for 103 usd.

2 OC000459, this chemical should be saver because it should not bind to the tomboxone receptor.

OC000459 needs to be synthesised and that could take +- 4-6 weeks. and the prices will be 60- 100usd/Gram, so pretty cheap treatment compared with cb-3

The problem with OC000459, is that the suppliers are not going to make this stuff for just 1 person that needs 1 gram. they need atleast 10 people or 10 gram order. before the start the production.

the thing is, we cant discuss sign up lists or discussions about grouporders any more on this forum. the admin dont allow that any more , its a new rule of this forum. :(

very very fortunately because OC000459, seem to be the idial drug for targeting the CRTH2 receptor. :)

But I will find A way to let OC000459 produced, but signup list cant be done on this forum.

Reaction score

There's a simple way to test that : take aspirine topically or orally regulary.

http://biograph.be/concept/graph/C1319853/C1415238

Aspirine is proven to inhibit the 'GPR44 gene' responsible of athma on human.
That is logical as at the begining, they discover that prostaglandline G2 was reponsible of Androgenetic Alopecia by resaerching a cure for asthma.

ericando12

Reaction score

Personnally i like the Natural hair loss treatment because is a wonderful option for those suffering with any sort of hair loss. Treating hair loss naturally is becoming a trend for treating hair problems and todays media plays a vital role in popularizing the trend.
Vitamin A

Vitamin B6, B12, Folic Acid
Vitamin C

Vitamin E
Iron (Heme)
Zinc
Iodine

Proteins
Silica
you can choose as much as possible.

Reaction score

Everybody here has already tested that. It certainly helps, but it does not cure at all. And what we are looking for is a cure. Hope that one will be release soon...

ericando12 said:
Personnally i like the Natural hair loss treatment because is a wonderful option for those suffering with any sort of hair loss. Treating hair loss naturally is becoming a trend for treating hair problems and todays media plays a vital role in popularizing the trend.
Vitamin A

Vitamin B6, B12, Folic Acid
Vitamin C

Vitamin E
Iron (Heme)
Zinc
Iodine

Proteins
Silica
you can choose as much as possible.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Production OC000459 = STARTED!:)

Asperin does also supress COX, which will lower the good prostaglandins like E2 and F2a etc..

its not the perfect solution. Because we need PGE2 +PGF2alpha. They are the growth stimulators.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/cate ... entercat=y
Boldy said:
Good news GUYS,

I have convinced the suppler that we have at least 10 interested people! They are starting the production this week.

I CAN NOT share the source on this forum Because I dont think the admins like us to discuss souces on this forum.

So just do a google search on "Prostaglandin D2 -CRTH2-Inhibitors. " and you will find a discussion about this chemical.