New Treatment from Turkey releasing next month

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, so Im new here, I get it. Im not a shill, please dont tear me a new one. I dont want to overhype this but I did have to make an account to post this because after all this doom and gloom I thought maybe some hope would do you guys some good. Hopefully its not false hope lmao. We also need the help of our Turkish brothers and sisters who may visit this site to maybe give us more accurate translation than google. So heres the link guys.

http://t24.com.tr/haber/prof-fikrettin-sahin-sunnet-derisinden-kelligi-onleyecek-krem-urettik,331837

Some key points

• They already did studies on animals and humans. (atleast 3 years, maybe more)
  • It is more effective on men than women
  • It was created at Yeditepe University at Turkey
  • It was unveiled at a conference at the univeristy
  • It involves stem cells from foreskins (yeah the science buffs on here are going to explain the science to us lol)
  • Its releasing in a month to pharmacies. This article says "latest month" but maybe someone who speaks turkish can give us the most accurate translation.
  • The product name is kelopesia, tentatively. If you google that, results pop up.

Again guys, im just the messenger, if this is nothing dont hate me. If it is something, well I hope it keeps ur sprits up, and encourage you guys to keep ur head up and realize treatments are very much around the corner.

Edit 03-13-16 - Some pics for the lazy. I found them in this video (http://www.haberler.com/yeditepe-uni...248105-haberi/) look around the 5 min mark. The pics are being presented on a projector screen and i guess the video crew from the news channel also taking a video of it gives it a blue tinge. A turkish speaker also says they are saying it is more effective for women contrary to what google translate says. They are trialing it on that bald celebrity as well and will have results soon. The hair apparently begins to grow very fast according to them. In a matter of days according to some sources (I doubt they mean the results in these pics, just that u can start to see the regrowth in days, but again due to the language barrier its hard for me to confirm).

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.12.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.12.54 PM.png
    606 KB · Views: 2,127
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.13.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.13.30 PM.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 2,415

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
So we're gonna rub cream made of other people penises on our heads ? Awesome.

Foreskins are already being used in high end cosmetics, and as skin grafts for burn victims, If youve used any skin cream that reduces wrinkles on ur face you may have already had "penises" on your face. Im more worried about if this works or not, and apparently theres some science behind it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26304127

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to speak turkish, I would appreciate some clarification on the translation. I guess the bald guy in the pic in my orignal link is a famous Turkish comedian/actor by the name of Safak Sezer. Are they saying he was a trial volunteer, or that he will be, and that they are going to regrow hair on his crown to show the public with a public figure so there is no doubt about results. Looking at his older pics I cant say it looks like he went through any treatment, as he looks the same. The women however have gotten decent regrowth in those pics. Another point is that the cream only has to be applied for a short amount of time.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to speak turkish, I would appreciate some clarification on the translation. I guess the bald guy in the pic in my orignal link is a famous Turkish comedian/actor by the name of Safak Sezer. Are they saying he was a trial volunteer, or that he will be, and that they are going to regrow hair on his crown to show the public with a public figure so there is no doubt about results. Looking at his older pics I cant say it looks like he went through any treatment, as he looks the same. The women however have gotten decent regrowth in those pics. Another point is that the cream only has to be applied for a short amount of time.
The woman's regrowth may just have been Telogen Effluvium regrowth. I'd like to see the same results on a man with male pattern baldness.

resu

Reaction score
I don't care about a cure, if this gave me a few 2000 hairs I would take it. Still would be better than now.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they say it works better for men? then, why only pics of women?? this is shady as hell. FML

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
they say it works better for men? then, why only pics of women?? this is shady as hell. FML

I actually read another source and it said that it is more effective in women than men. But I think the discrepency has to do with google translate so im not sure which one is right. They also did "present" a famous celebrity with male pattern baldness that either got the treatment or is about to in my original link, in the top picture. So we may just have to wait for some clarification. If you google kelopesia, it does seem to be getting a bit of press in Turkey including CNN Turkey (http://www.cnnturk.com/yasam/sunnet-derisinden-kellige-care-buldular-safak-sezerde-denediler). I also found a video of the presentation they gave and there are pics that exist of male pattern baldness or so it looks, but the projector has a weird tinge on the screen so it looks weird.Ill let u guys decide.

The video is here at the top. http://www.haberler.com/yeditepe-universitesi-nden-kellige-cozum-kremi-8248105-haberi/

pictures start at around the 5 min mark.

But damn guys, a lil help digging information would be nice. I was expecting some help lmao.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I actually read another source and it said that it is more effective in women than men. But I think the discrepency has to do with google translate so im not sure which one is right. They also did "present" a famous celebrity with male pattern baldness that either got the treatment or is about to in my original link, in the top picture. So we may just have to wait for some clarification. If you google kelopesia, it does seem to be getting a bit of press in Turkey including CNN Turkey (http://www.cnnturk.com/yasam/sunnet-derisinden-kellige-care-buldular-safak-sezerde-denediler). I also found a video of the presentation they gave and there are pics that exist of male pattern baldness or so it looks, but the projector has a weird tinge on the screen so it looks weird.Ill let u guys decide.

The video is here at the top. http://www.haberler.com/yeditepe-universitesi-nden-kellige-cozum-kremi-8248105-haberi/

pictures start at around the 5 min mark.

But damn guys, a lil help digging information would be nice. I was expecting some help lmao.

I think i speak for everyone when i say thanks for giving us a heads up.
I just think we are all a little dissapointed by how things have gone recently (bim, sm, follicept...) and not to mention we hear of a new product every 3 months thats about to be released but then for some reason it never does.
That being said, heres to hoping. Thanks for bringing this to our attention though

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually read another source and it said that it is more effective in women than men.

What source? My turkish is good. I should understand if its more effective on women or men by reading it.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
What source? My turkish is good. I should understand if its more effective on women or men by reading it.

There are links to Turkish article contained within this thread. Could you scan through them please and translate the key points?

edheldur

Reaction score
It says it's more effective on women. I'm %100 sure because I'm turkish. It says the professor is currently trying the product on his own scalp and that male comedian's. According to the news, the product is degrading at room temparature so they're currently working on a solution to keep it at around 70 Fahrenheit. They expect it to be on the shelves in a few months.

My opinion: Trash. The way they present their results is clearly not scientific in any way. Probably another snake oil thing.

Last edited:

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey bro can u watch the presentation their giving in this 10 min video and just summarize the main points. They have pics in that video of male pattern baldness trial patients I beleive at the 5 min mark. It would be nice to know what they're saying while presenting those pics.

http://www.haberler.com/yeditepe-universitesi-nden-kellige-cozum-kremi-8248105-haberi/

Thanks a lot man!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score