New Treatment from Turkey releasing next month

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is swoop on this one.... SWOOOOOOOOPPPP!!! CAN YOU HEEEAAARRRR MEEEE!!!! :uglylol:

resu

Reaction score
The presentation was so amateurish though, either way I would definitely hit both of the lab assistants if the opportunity happened.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. :D That was funny. Essentially it is the secretions of stem cells taken from the newborn foreskins. They use the word "molecule." Molecule could specifically be numerous things. It sounds very similar to Histogen which takes the growth factors which are secreted from foreskin stem cells.
I just want to add that they specifically use foreskins because there is an excess amount that would be thrown away if not for their implementation in research. Additionally, they are rich in undeveloped stem cells.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha thanks man. I thought you were trying to bust my balls for a sec, even if you were no big deal. I try to add explanation for people who are not everyday hair seekers.
Nah man I was just adding on what you said on this page.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Ban this hairless heartless parasite asap

I wrote complaints to the moderator and his status is "banned"... man, we have some efficient moderators around here!! HairLossTalk.com for life! f*ck BTT! haha :bigun2:

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score

It says it's "organic." which feels like a marketing term to me in this context. A hard to quantify word that hucksters get a lot of mileage out of.
But whatever. I'm cynical.
The real red flag is that they say it can change your hair in a week.

I'm hopeful for the Italian Doctor's stuff but not this.

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women work better.
limited to men.
Pecia ( bald )kelo

This is an accurate translation .

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It’s all scum and fake. Too naive to be true. This doctors knows perfectly well that there are millions of desperate men who will spend hundreds of dollars on hair loss products.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Didn't read the entire thread, but even if it does work, I'm not buying a product made from the stem cells of baby boys' foreskins. That's a human right violation and it's completely ****ed up.

bff

Reaction score
Didn't read the entire thread, but even if it does work, I'm not buying a product made from the stem cells of baby boys' foreskins. That's a human right violation and it's completely ****ed up.

Yeeaaahhh I'd superglue the whole damn baby to my head if it'd regrow some hair

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I actually have principles. I don't support the mutilation of baby boys' penises.
Much of our modern scientific treatments were developed using foreskin stem cells. There's such an excess of them that they've been put to good use. It's not like you're incentivizing circumcision. They'll just get thrown away otherwise.