New Treatment from Turkey releasing next month

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conspiracy? Their stance is "Hey this basically won't KILL your kid, so go nuts!" It's part of the culture that respects religious rights even if said rights stamp on human rights. If you speak out against circumcision like Russel Crowe did, yes, you get shut up by Jews. They called him anti-semitic even though he never mentioned Jews at all.

It would not end reproduction, just sexual activity. But so what? TECHNICALLY the risks of STDs and penile cancer would plummet, so the benefits are even clearer, and hey, it's the parents' decision right??

Except it points out how flimsy your "benefits" are since it's using unecessary destruction to solve a problem that has easier solutions. The benefits were literally made up to rationalize the religious practice.

Or, I think for myself and don't need the Mayo clinic to decide what is right and wrong? I can cite you plenty of doctors and medical groups that are against circumcision. Do you think these citations will change your mind all of the sudden?

So it's OK that baby died for a religious practice that includes oral sex after slicing his dick skin off? You're defending a practice that involved a guy sucking a baby's dick which resulted in the baby dying from herpes...seriously? Hey, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette right?! (by the way, he gave other babies herpes too)

On a personal note, my baby nephew also got a serious infection because of his botched circumcision at a hospital. OOOPS! Another clean circumcision to protect him, right?

Yes, keratinized penis head, decreased sexual feeling and function, and a big ugly scar, turkey neck, tight penis skin, hair growing up the shaft...benefits!

And I am not. And I CAN'T get my foreskin back, I had no say in the matter. That's the difference, you are happy with your mutilation (which is what that is) and I am not. I don't get a second chance.

I have a problem with people mutilating their children's penises because it's ****ing sick. How do you feel about someone mutilating their baby girl's vagina? You keep dodging that one because you know that'd be sick, and rightfully so. You're indoctrinated by a stupid cultural practice that came from silly superstitions. You got your penis sliced up for no real reason.

Thankfully circumcision is dropping in the USA and other countries. In 100 years it will only exist among the religious extremists who enjoy watching grown men mutilate and then suck their baby boy's penis (sane people, according to you).
Oh boy I opened up a can of worms' didn't I? First off, I would like you to link me to a legitimate medical publication that invalidates anything that the Mayo clinic said. Second, how are they saying "Hey this basically won't KILL your kid, so go nuts!"? They lay out specific benefits for why it is beneficial. Third, the fact that you're arguing that cutting off the penis isn't an exaggeration makes me feel like I'm wasting my time talking to you since it shows a clear lack of basic reasoning. Fourth, a few children dying at sh***y hospitals chosen by there parents isn't enough to invalidate the benefits of circumcision. People have died from their blood being drawn, that doesn't mean we shouldn't draw blood anymore. Fifth, those side effects of circumcision are only if you have terrible hygene and don't use lotion. Sixth, if there was any legitimate medical benefits to removing the clitoral hood, then I see no reason to object to people choosing to have the procedure done on their kids. But by all means, continue your foreskin crusade. I'd rather discuss the purpose of this forum, hair loss treatments.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh boy I opened up a can of worms' didn't I? First off, I would like you to link me to a legitimate medical publication that invalidates anything that the Mayo clinic said.

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/173203/european-doctors-blast-american-report-that-recomm/

^38 European doctors point out the religious and cultural bias of American medical groups recommending circumcision.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/Doctor/statement06.html
^ adverse effects of circumcision

Basically it comes down to: the benefits are flimsy and weak and any benefits can be treated in ways that do not cause harm. Circumcision is harm. The only thing places like the Mayo Clinic say is that "it's a cultural thing and your child's penis will still technically work!" The citation you gave me from the Mayo Clinic was an opinion piece that started with ramblings about culture and tradition. Sorry, but child abuse is not excused by culture and tradition. You seem to think so, and yet me and the majority of the modern world seems to disagree.

Second, how are they saying "Hey this basically won't KILL your kid, so go nuts!"? They lay out specific benefits for why it is beneficial.

And the benefits are flimsy and do not justify tissue removal and trauma. They are all "benefits" that can be cured with things like showering and going to the doctor for check ups. The rest of the modern world gets along fine without these "benefits". Are you understanding this correctly now? The benefits aren't real dude, they're made up to justify the religious and cultural practices. I even saw the American Pediatrics website that said they do not recommend routine circumcisions because they are not necessary, but they believed parents had the "right" to mutilate their babies because "muh religion". So the benefits, again, are incredibly flimsy. My friend has his foreskin and has tons of unprotected sex and has no STDs, no penis cancer, no smegma issues. Guess he's just lucky! As are the vast majority of men in Europe who never got snipped. How do they survive without these "benefits", hm? How is it that the societies with the highest standards of living don't see circumcision as normal or necessary? Can you figure out an answer to this?

Third, the fact that you're arguing that cutting off the penis isn't an exaggeration makes me feel like I'm wasting my time talking to you since it shows a clear lack of basic reasoning.

Funny, exactly how I feel about you. You're indoctrinated and arguing from a place of authority. "My dad did it, so I will do it to my son durrrrr" that's your reasoning. As I said, your kind is thankfully dying off.

Fourth, a few children dying at sh***y hospitals chosen by there parents isn't enough to invalidate the benefits of circumcision.

There are no benefits. If you think there are, you would surely support slicing the entire penis off as I said, since the risks for STDs and penile cancer would plummet. But you don't, because arbitrary customs that removing a part of the penis with tons of nerve endings is OK.

As I said, thankfully your kind will be dead in a century or so, so this whole argument is essentially pointless. You're too dimwitted to think for yourself or use basic logic, so it's hopeless.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/173203/european-doctors-blast-american-report-that-recomm/

^38 European doctors point out the religious and cultural bias of American medical groups recommending circumcision.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/Doctor/statement06.html
^ adverse effects of circumcision

Basically it comes down to: the benefits are flimsy and weak and any benefits can be treated in ways that do not cause harm. Circumcision is harm. The only thing places like the Mayo Clinic say is that "it's a cultural thing and your child's penis will still technically work!" The citation you gave me from the Mayo Clinic was an opinion piece that started with ramblings about culture and tradition. Sorry, but child abuse is not excused by culture and tradition. You seem to think so, and yet me and the majority of the modern world seems to disagree.

And the benefits are flimsy and do not justify tissue removal and trauma. They are all "benefits" that can be cured with things like showering and going to the doctor for check ups. The rest of the modern world gets along fine without these "benefits". Are you understanding this correctly now? The benefits aren't real dude, they're made up to justify the religious and cultural practices. I even saw the American Pediatrics website that said they do not recommend routine circumcisions because they are not necessary, but they believed parents had the "right" to mutilate their babies because "muh religion". So the benefits, again, are incredibly flimsy. My friend has his foreskin and has tons of unprotected sex and has no STDs, no penis cancer, no smegma issues. Guess he's just lucky! As are the vast majority of men in Europe who never got snipped. How do they survive without these "benefits", hm? How is it that the societies with the highest standards of living don't see circumcision as normal or necessary? Can you figure out an answer to this?

Funny, exactly how I feel about you. You're indoctrinated and arguing from a place of authority. "My dad did it, so I will do it to my son durrrrr" that's your reasoning. As I said, your kind is thankfully dying off.

There are no benefits. If you think there are, you would surely support slicing the entire penis off as I said, since the risks for STDs and penile cancer would plummet. But you don't, because arbitrary customs that removing a part of the penis with tons of nerve endings is OK.

As I said, thankfully your kind will be dead in a century or so, so this whole argument is essentially pointless. You're too dimwitted to think for yourself or use basic logic, so it's hopeless.
The amount of ad hoinem attacks and baseless remarks in this wall of text is disgusting and doesn't even warrant a response. Get back on topic.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
The amount of ad hoinem attacks and baseless remarks in this wall of text is disgusting and doesn't even warrant a response.

Disgusting like human rights violations on baby boys?

Get back on topic.

In other words "LOL whatever" when I gave you citations. As I said, this was all pointless, maybe consider not responding next time if you want to stay on topic so badly. If you don't want your precious feelings hurt, maybe stop supporting child abuse and you won't be personally attacked.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disgusting like human rights violations on baby boys?

In other words "LOL whatever" when I gave you citations. As I said, this was all pointless, maybe consider not responding next time if you want to stay on topic so badly. If you don't want your precious feelings hurt, maybe stop supporting child abuse and you won't be personally attacked.
Everyone take note. This is how an immature child discusses things. He misrepresents arguments and attacks people on a personal level. He cites a Jewish reformist website and studies saying circumcision gives babies PTSD. I don't suppose you support abortion do you? I sure hope not cause that would be pretty damning given the "genuine concern" you've shown.

sirap

Reaction score
No smegma (easier to keep clean is the worst reason I've ever heard), no issue with PE, extra sensitivity is great, and I'm completely baffled every time I read lube and masturbation in the same sentence.

As for stds, are you all going "hey I'm circumcised, who needs condoms"? All it does is letting your stupid actions have slightly lower risk of consequences.

Minor benefits to circumcision does not in any way justify practically mutilating a child, if you are really worried about the so called "risks" with having a foreskin here is a crazy idea, let the child reach puberty and then decide for themselves before you permanently modify someone elses body. But I guess it needs to be done asap, especially when you look at all the babies running around here in Sweden with stds, cancer and smegma dripping from their dicks.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No smegma (easier to keep clean is the worst reason I've ever heard), no issue with PE, extra sensitivity is great, and I'm completely baffled every time I read lube and masturbation in the same sentence.

As for stds, are you all going "hey I'm circumcised, who needs condoms"? All it does is letting your stupid actions have slightly lower risk of consequences.

Minor benefits to circumcision does not in any way justify practically mutilating a child, if you are really worried about the so called "risks" with having a foreskin here is a crazy idea, let the child reach puberty and then decide for themselves before you permanently modify someone elses body. But I guess it needs to be done asap, especially when you look at all the babies running around here in Sweden with stds, cancer and smegma dripping from their dicks.
I'm not worrying about the "risks" of foreskin. I'm just saying I enjoy being circumcised and that you can blame your parents if you're circumcised, not the hospital.

sirap

Reaction score
I'm not worrying about the "risks" of foreskin. I'm just saying I enjoy being circumcised and that you can blame your parents if you're circumcised, not the hospital.

It should not be an option in the first place, just like you aren't allowed to tattoo your children and other stupid ****, you can absolutely lay partial blame on the hospitals if they pressure the parents to proceed with the circumcision (and having read various reddit threads on the subject before there indeed seem to be people who in a vulnerable state been pressured into doing just that).

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It should not be an option in the first place, just like you aren't allowed to tattoo your children and other stupid ****, you can absolutely lay partial blame on the hospitals if they pressure the parents to proceed with the circumcision (and having read various reddit threads on the subject before there indeed seem to be people who in a vulnerable state been pressured into doing just that).
I respect your opinion but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You lose feeling. The foreskin has thousands of nerve endings that are forever gone. You also lose natural lubrication for the head, which is why circumcised guys have dry penis heads and have to use lotion to jerk off smoothly.

But at the heart of it is principle. Why is it ok to violate a baby boy's human rights?

I feel everything pretty well.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel this thread has strayed from it's original intention, for my 2cents I would wear a giant foreskin hat to bed if it grew my hair back.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Here you go Vincent,

Maybe this one will keep you occupied (and out of mischief) until your next mail order of Ritalin arrives. XOXO

no bald plz

Reaction score
I just contacted with them and they said it's in producing process...let's hope

- - - Updated - - -

Some people until now they have no idea about Minoxidil for example and it's first release was 20 years ago maybe..so maybe because the treatment is new that's why some people didn't hear about it...don't forget that Turkey is the first destination for hair transplantation ,this means a lot of dermatologists will fight such product if it is beneficial..We need to wait..especially the university which made the treatment is very respected in Turkey so I don't think that they play with us.

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
I just contacted with them and they said it's in producing process...let's hope

- - - Updated - - -

Some people until now they have no idea about Minoxidil for example and it's first release was 20 years ago maybe..so maybe because the treatment is new that's why some people didn't hear about it...don't forget that Turkey is the first destination for hair transplantation ,this means a lot of dermatologists will fight such product if it is beneficial..We need to wait..especially the university which made the treatment is very respected in Turkey so I don't think that they play with us.

Woow Good news! If it's in producing process we can expect it on shelves in coming weeks

hair transplant doctors will not fight this product. They will benefit from them as well. More hair means more hair transplant candidates.