New Study: Topical Cetirizine For Androgenetic Alopecia Shows Promise

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the last part is actually the most crucial, and commonly failed, aspect of treatment.

Remember the "community trial" for dermarolling. All these people writing long woe is me, id do anything to reverse my hair loss....and what do you know literally less than 1% of the people involved actually stuck to it for more than 6 months. and the guy that kept it up for over a year had great results.

Baldness reminds me of obesity in this respect, people will do a big song and dance about how its ruining their lives, but they are unable to tolerate discomfort/pain in fixing their condition.

I understand that a big thread about dermarolling was closed here like 4-5 years ago I think, I remember reading it and remember when it got shot down due to people scraping off their scalp with dermarollers and showing pics of a bloody scalp looking like they just came out a Hell in a Cell match with Mankind, but who's the guy who had great results from it? I would like to see this. Can you please link me to where ever I can read/see his results? Thanks.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that a big thread about dermarolling was closed here like 4-5 years ago I think, I remember reading it and remember when it got shot down due to people scraping off their scalp with dermarollers and showing pics of a bloody scalp looking like they just came out a Hell in a Cell match with Mankind, but who's the guy who had great results from it? I would like to see this. Can you please link me to where ever I can read/see his results? Thanks.

maybe someone else can help, i cant remember the guy's name. Something like butterfly.

johnny7

Reaction score
I think his name is prettyfly83. However he did dermarolling with minoxidil

Last edited:

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Forget Cetirizine, it's useless. If you want to do something against inflammation and so on, try Diclofenac. There are studies too and we had kind of success with it in Germany.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't the people with itch be able to tell if it's effective by not noticing any itch anymore?

Btw itch in general sounds like a gigantic red flag for some kind of infection/immune issue lol

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget Cetirizine, it's useless. If you want to do something against inflammation and so on, try Diclofenac. There are studies too and we had kind of success with it in Germany.

you got links to german forums?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay, I read again the 3 user threads about voltaren in the german forum (1000s of posts) and a good amount of people had success with diclo, especially when they used it together with minoxidil. So my posts in this thread weren't right. :)

:)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry, i've tried voltaren in the past and topical cetirizine both in the same time with no success at all.

It's the same like with every other treatment, like minoxidil, finasteride and so on. It doesn't work for everyone. How long did you use it? Did you use minoxidil?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** is this voltaren sh*t?

i can get it at tesco too. how does this sh*t work?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just sent a pharmacy the study and had my ok for the prescription. I'll be testing this and another thing and this is my last attempt, after that I just can't keep worrying about this. It's no joke ruining my life

Only on minoxidil now, no finasteride