New Revivogen Formula

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Since the end of February I have used Revivogen every night and I am so happy I gave it a try again. I have noticed a drastic change in my hair. I have "good hair days" every day and that is has not happened for a long time. I knew the real test would be summer when the humidity is terrible and the average weather here has been in the high 90's. My hair always looks terrible in the summer months. Well not this year. I honestly thought I lost the battle last year and this year was going to be even worse. Well I am happy to say I have to be a Revivogen responder because my hair is getting to the state it was several years ago which was really not too bad. I even have regrowth in areas that shed and never returned for at least a year or so. I can now style my hair easier which is always a sign things are getting better.

I still have hair greed and want my hair to be even thicker so I may get PRP done again with Greco. He has a more effective matrix formula now that I heard works even better. I read another posters experience recently with him and he seemed very positive. Its about a year since I had my PRP from Greco and maybe it did slow things down for me.

My point for posting was to show if you are really determined to keep as much hair as you can, then you will continue to fight even if it means trying something new or returning to something that you had some suspicion worked for you in the past. I still use the same treatments as before so the only new player was Revivogen. The only other possible reason I improved too is maybe my thyroid is working better now with synthroid. However, my levels are still too high( hyperthyroid) and I have not reached a normal thyroid state as of yet. My dosage is getting lowered every three months. Usually hyperthyroidism can cause hair loss so luckily I am not experiencing any. I still think my improvement is more from the Revivogen because when I used it before I achieved the same results as I am getting now. The most obvious signs I noticed is less shedding and thicker looking hair. My scalp never itches either.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just about to ask how things were going for you house- then I saw this thread was recently bumped up. I quit using revivogen about 2 months ago but Im gonna start again since my scalp is in pretty crappy shape as of late, and revivogen, if nothing else, is seriously soothing stuff. Glad to hear its helping

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Mircalegro said:
I was just about to ask how things were going for you house- then I saw this thread was recently bumped up. I quit using revivogen about 2 months ago but Im gonna start again since my scalp is in pretty crappy shape as of late, and revivogen, if nothing else, is seriously soothing stuff. Glad to hear its helping
Why did you quit using Revivogen?

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
i panicked when i read that minoxidil and zinc can supposedly negatively affect one another...kind of over that notion now, as i se many people using products with zinc along with minoxidil in their regimen, and they seem fine, and its not like im applying them together

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see your responding so well Doctor, its still going well for me too, the left side of my crown has thickened up alot, the right side is a bit slower, but now i know i respond to it i have started using it on my hairline as ive got alot of thinner hairs scattered around my left temple that i would like thickening up.

will update as and when.

Clarky

Reaction score
A question about Revivogen, is there any chance that your hair will be become reliant on it (and shed if you stop using)?

I have been reading this forum a lot over the last few months and thought I would start with spironolactone and Revivogen (have already started Nizoral)..does this sound like a good idea??

I have lost a little at the temples and experienced a little thinning but didn’t want to take finasteride... was hoping I would respond well to Revivogen as I still have hair to thicken.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I will testify that the new formula smells WAYYYYYY better than the old one...It is actually nice to smell now....I had been off it for a few years because the "after-smell" was too strong when I went to bed...It also is less "runny" as well...

I've been on it for a couple of weeks....don't like the fact that I have to shampoo every morning after I apply Revivo....I hope it kicks in because this is my last kick at it....Side-effects from finasteride are too bad and finasteride stopped working after being on it over 6 years...not worth it...

abcdefg

Reaction score
How about a new revivogen price? All of these topicals cost a fortune how can you afford all these plus cell phone bills, house payments ect? Are all you guys rich can you send me some money?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
abcdefg said:
How about a new revivogen price? All of these topicals cost a fortune how can you afford all these plus cell phone bills, house payments ect? Are all you guys rich can you send me some money?

Being vain has a price...anyways, Revivogen is only about $33/month....

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried this besides DoctorHouse?

And DoctorHouse, what is your regime? Do you have any before and after photos?

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few of us on it. Search Revivogen and you will find other threads. Most people seem to see a slow down/stop of hair loss. You won't see any growth but that's not what it's intended for. Just like finasteride, a slow down in losing hair equals success.

JBone88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on the current Revivogen formula? Everyone who tried it in this thread seems to have found it pretty helpful. But haven't seen much in recent times about it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Being vain has a price...anyways, Revivogen is only about $33/month....

Yeah and its 33 too much for me. I tried it long ago and it did diddly do. I have very minor gradual loss so good luck if your going bald big time. Also finasteride can be had much cheaper and is more effective although I guess if your turning to this you probably failed finasteride for whatever reason already

malebiped

Reaction score
What is the active ingredient in Revivogen? I just made my first hair-preservation purchase ever -- a 3-month batch of Revivogen (it was 50% off and only one pack remained, so I took the bait). However, as I've been perusing this forum (especially the side effects section) I've become highly suspicious of most androgen-blocking agents. Judging by the ingredient list, at least Saw Palmetto, finasteride and dutasteride seem absent, which might suggest this is a safe product to try. But what exactly is the supposed topical DHT-blocking ingredient in this product? And has no one heard of or experienced consequential side effects from it?