New hairs in my juvenile hairline area(microscopic pics)

bugbug

Reaction score
Hey Doctor House as a fellow AGHC user I'm excited to see early success. I have only begun to use the complex myself.

If anyone is interested I have compiled an AG Hair Complex FAQ based on answers from Dr Al-Qahtani

http://www.aghaircomplex.com/ag-hair-complex-faq/

Its still a work in progress since its a fair bit of work converting various forum, phone and email conversations into a strict and direct question/answer format without all the banter and miscommunication that often happens in conversations

bug

Jacob

Reaction score
Hey..I'm offended. I think I'll leave :woot:

Interesting pictures, Doctor. I've gotten hairs like that from time to time..can't say I didn't want them there though. I guess I'm always hoping for more.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats House, looks like some promising progress and I hope the results continue.

beaner

Reaction score
I just love the misleading "pictures" on this site where the guy tips his head further forward to give the illusion of growth. I can't believe you guys are being suckered by another scam product. Most of you should know better.

http://www.agskinsolutions.com/haircomplex.html

Edit: I see on the previous page that at least one of you had the sense to call out those pictures. Amsch knows the deal :bravo: :bravo:

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
House,

I'm not sure if you covered this already, but how did you take the treatment.. did you do one vial per application? or did you split up the vials to get more apps? Thanks

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I split 4 of the vials and used one full vial for 9 treatments. Used my aculas laser as he recommended.

Nicky

Reaction score
I have posted the link but for an unknown reason it doesn't work.

See the thread for A&G Hair Complex in hairloss fight. com for more info(the info you can get here for A&G is poor). There some other guys there like losinit that got their early signs of regrowth. There have been plenty of discussions there. The photos of this product are so bad and that's why all consider it as a scam. I was not impressed at all too, the first time I looked at their website. Only the time will tell...

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr.house, are you still using proxiphen? If so, how long have you been on it? I swear it's growing lots of hair on my hair line, but i feel like it hasn't helped with the shedding at all.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am using Proxiphen every other day. However, I have been on Proxiphen for over a year and never saw anything this drastic in that same area I see results now. Like I said the serum could have "woken up" vellus hairs and the other treatments I use just have enhanced it. Its hard to say if this is definitely the serum but its the only treatment other than hairchi that I have added. If other people are experiencing the same thing, it has to be the serum. The problem with growing hair in the juveline area is that there is no way it going to fill in thick enough to lower the hairline but I just hope there are little hairs growing in areas of just diffuse thinning with some mild density loss which is more logical since these are areas with just recent loss unlike the juveline hairline area.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same thing as House... more so on the left than the right. These hairs aren't really cosmetic at this point but at the point when I started to notice changes, there was nothing else I was using that could have caused it other than the AGHC. As time passes, it appears more and more hairs are following suit. Encouraging but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Basically, I've seen enough to believe that AGHC isn't a scam.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am glad to read you are getting the same results Chore Boy as you are really our pioneer in using it. You got a "head" start on the Complex. I don't want to mislead anyone into believing it has to be the Complex for my results since I use so many other things but if the serum woke up some dormant hairs, I am sure my other treatments could possibly help them. However, I never thought this was a scam since the doctor "laid all the cards on the table" about his serum both on an open forum and over the phone.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
That's the thing. Not to knock him but he's not been "all out on the table". I've been fruitless in getting him disclose pathways or anything that the HC is geared toward. It's kinda hard for me to think that I can apply a liquid 5 times and reverse my male pattern baldness without knowing what it is that the liquid contains or does. Regardless, I'd use copious amounts of it daily if cost weren't a constraint.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I would definitely give it a try.

amsch

Reaction score
riotboy123 said:
So would you recommend this stuff?
Hey riot!
Wait another 1-2 months beefore you try it. Who'll know if those hairs will ever make any cosmetic difference. Wait before you spend your 200 bucks ;)

riotboy123

Reaction score
amsch said:
riotboy123 said:
So would you recommend this stuff?
Hey riot!
Wait another 1-2 months beefore you try it. Who'll know if those hairs will ever make any cosmetic difference. Wait before you spend your 200 bucks ;)

but but but.... i've got money to burn...

as long as there are no horrible side effects... that's what im really worried about.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
House, any updates?

I just put in my order and think I'm gonna use only 3-4 bottles.. and save the remaining one(s) for 2 months down the line to boost the effects.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No further activity happening yet. I think those little hairs are going to take a few hair cycles to become something significant which is many months from now. And there is no guarantee that is going to happen either. Most of the results that seemed to show in the test subjects was not until about 3 months. So by July, most of the users will notice just how well it is working. I know my hair seems stronger and I shed less. I have to say my hair looked the best during those weeks of applying the Hair Complex. It definitely gives the hair a temporary nice thicker cosmetic effect. I think you will be very happy with how your hair will look and how your scalp will feel. Honestly, I would stick to using all 5 vials during your first try with the Complex as that is what the doctor recommended for best results( I know he said its not dose dependent). Then see how well you do and if you feel you need another round in 2 months then go for it. I am going to do another round regardless because I like the way the complex conditions my hair. I thought maybe on the next batch I would use 1 vial per week and divide it into 2 doses per each week. I will do a 5 week treatment course.