New hairs in my juvenile hairline area(microscopic pics)

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the updates House, btw what is your current regime?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Axl, my current treatment is comprehensive: Propecia every day, Rogaine Foam am and Lee's minoxidil plus pm, Revivogen every other day, Proxiphen every other day, Nano shampoo/ conditioner, Lee's regrowth shampoo once per week, and hairchi foam. My doctor is going to look into hairdx test to see if Propecia is effective for me. If not, I will ween off of it since I feel its done nothing for me other than caused my follicles to be more sensitive to DHT.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Let us know how that test goes to if/when you get it done, I was looking into getting one done to but it's not available in Australia...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Sure will Axl. Honestly, if I genetically show I am a poor responder to Propecia, I definitely have wasted a lot of money and messed with my hormones for nothing. It may be a lesson for other people on hairloss treatments to take the test. 200 dollars is alot cheaper( Hairdx cost) than the price you pay for a lifetime of taking Propecia.

amsch

Reaction score
Housie, I don't think you're a poor responder.

As far as I know you've been taking it for years without side effects, and who knows how much less hair you'd have without it now.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
No further activity happening yet. I think those little hairs are going to take a few hair cycles to become something significant which is many months from now. And there is no guarantee that is going to happen either. Most of the results that seemed to show in the test subjects was not until about 3 months. So by July, most of the users will notice just how well it is working. I know my hair seems stronger and I shed less. I have to say my hair looked the best during those weeks of applying the Hair Complex. It definitely gives the hair a temporary nice thicker cosmetic effect. I think you will be very happy with how your hair will look and how your scalp will feel. Honestly, I would stick to using all 5 vials during your first try with the Complex as that is what the doctor recommended for best results( I know he said its not dose dependent). Then see how well you do and if you feel you need another round in 2 months then go for it. I am going to do another round regardless because I like the way the complex conditions my hair. I thought maybe on the next batch I would use 1 vial per week and divide it into 2 doses per each week. I will do a 5 week treatment course.

Over at the other forum, I asked the Doctor this question:

"As you said, some patients may need a second round of HC in two months time if they aren't receiving any noticeable effect. You also said that the HC is not dose dependent, so splitting up each vile would be beneficial, as the idea was to get at least 5 applications. My question is, would it work to use only 3 vials or so, splitting in them into 2-3 applications per vial, and saving the remaining unopened vials in the fridge to re-evaluate in two months time to see if a second treatment is necessary? That way, one could just split up the remaining two vials to get another 6 applications."

..And he responded:

"Yes, you may do that.. that would be fine."

So its really a tough call, since I believe the trialists had 5 bottles. I'm not sure what I should do.. my order won't be in for another few days. I'm thinking maybe I could save one bottle.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I know he said its not dose dependent but you got 5 vials to use. I would use them all. He said its not dose dependent so why save them. If its time dependent than that is a different story. He does not know for sure if saving a vial or two will make a difference because his trial involved 5 vials used. In my opinion, I think its best to saturate the hair follicles with all 5 vials in one course of treatment because it will be like a loading dose you typically do when giving medication. Wait a few months and get another batch if you need too. I see new hairs coming in at my hairline have definitely potential to bring my hairline down somewhat but not enough that anyone could notice. Hey if it allows me to avoid a transplant, I am going to do this treatment yearly. I read that he meant for this to be an alternative to minoxidil since he feels minoxidil is harmful to your body. I would love to quit minoxidil again and use this instead but how can I be so sure this works better than minoxidil. I would like to see a trial with people who use minoxidil with the Hair Complex vs using the Hair Complex by itself.

G

DoctorHouse said:
I would like to see a trial with people who use minoxidil with the Hair Complex vs using the Hair Complex by itself.

I would love to see this too...

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
House, so you were right.. i did my first app today, and cosmetically, it made my hair look great! Only thing is during the massage part, I shed like 40 hairs, and thats after a shower, so I must've dropped hairs during that too.

I've decided not to save bottles, since I am a diffuse thinner and decided to cover my entire scalp. Since my hair is a bit longer than the average guy, 1 full bottle was needed to get the whole scalp saturated. So I may only get the 5 treatments. Maybe I'll be able to split it up somewhat if I get an eye dropper.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed the cosmetic effect. I only wished it lasted longer. I am still waiting to see some results that seem significant but so far nothing. As a matter of fact my temple points are started to get thin and recede more. I still believe I have either a thyroid problem or adrenal fatigue. I think maybe adrenal fatigue since my thyroid keeps coming back normal.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
House,

Keep your head up, and things shall look up. Additionally, if you stress more than usual, it could have a negative impact on your hair.

Have you heard of the book 'The Power of Now'? For some reason, I think that you would like that book.. give it a read if you can.

Also.. I did my second app, and notice half as much hair in the sink during the massage.. hoping for even less on the 3rd app. Also this stuff is tough to apply without a dropper.. i'm gonna get one tomorrow.

amsch

Reaction score
House, I told you that this is possibly just the Virile Mane hype that you were involved into back than. Seeing some new hairs after 2-3 weeks, but than nothing happens. :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Amsch, all these treatments are just a "crap shoot". Never sure how much they really help.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some real results at some point. I just dont trust any company that posts decieving pictures.

amsch

Reaction score
How about the new pictures? Does not look like "total reversal of male pattern baldness" to me.

hairpanel.jpg

amsch

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
what what are you using to maintain :stupid:
You better go and find a solution for your problem instead of putting up the "I'm with stupid" shields, if you have no idea about the whole A&G thing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Amsch, first of all the person being treated looks like they don't even have male pattern baldness. So it really does no justice anyway. I really don't see much of a change.

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Amsch, first of all the person being treated looks like they don't even have male pattern baldness. So it really does no justice anyway. I really don't see much of a change.

Yep. I was expecting this kind of pics. :innocent:

irish, it's from the a&g website.