New hairs in my juvenile hairline area(microscopic pics)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I guess this is a somewhat success story as I am seeing new hairs growing in my juvenile hairline which seem to be getting longer. I can't say for sure what it is due from. I have used minoxidil before and it never did much for this area. TWO new things I have been doing are hairchi for about 2 months and AG hair serum at the beginning of the month. I really don't want hairs growing here because I don't think I can grow something thick but it just goes to show if its working here, its got to be working in diffuse thin areas as well. And sorry but don't have before shots because those areas before had no hairs and I did not expect to have hairs showing up there. My guess is the AG hair serum is responsible for this and maybe minoxidil just enhanced it.

Attachments

• SnapShot.jpg
    SnapShot.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 15,258
  • SnapShot1.jpg
    SnapShot1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 15,216
  • SnapShot2.jpg
    SnapShot2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 15,232
  • SnapShot3.jpg
    SnapShot3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 15,241

Obsidian

Reaction score
Maybe I should give this a shot after school.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Several people are reporting similar signs with the A&G Hair Complex, and the people who got it the soonest are only about four weeks in. Thanks for the update!

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
those certainly look like hairs

awesome dude

keep us posted

i bet those will go terminal :punk:

thanks for the post
and the encouragement

cheers

amsch

Reaction score
Good news, housie!

However, didn't you have the same thing with Virile mane a few months ago?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Amsch, I quit using Virile Mane about a month ago. I got tired of too many topicals. I put some A G hair serum on a spot on my leg which has some alopecia areata. I notice new hairs growing in there too. Its got to be the Hair Serum because that is all I used there. So A G Hair serum is not a scam. It does help grow new hairs. I am going to wait 6 months and buy it again and redo it. When I used the serum, my hair looked awesome. It makes a great conditioner too. Otherwise if Chore Boy and Chrome get some great results from PRP, I may pay Dr Greco a visit since Clearwater is not too far from where I live. Overall, my hair is doing pretty well but I would like to see some more thickness. I have to say, I shed alot less now after using the serum than I have in a long time. The hairchi may have helped me too because it definitely thickens up the hair somewhat. However, if I were going to invest in anything right now, I would recommend giving the A G hair serum a try if you think you have hit a "brick wall" with your treatments.

Reaction score
nice, I similar hair popping up. I hope they grow out. Did you use a dermaroller or laser with your A&G?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I used my aculas laser for all applications.

Nicky

Reaction score
Awesome results dude, :bravo:

Does this stuff have the same active ingredients as Histogen's stuff(Regenica) ?

Your early success indicates that A&G hair complex serum is not a scam. Let's hope so!

I bet you will get further regrowth....

cheers,
dude

jimjams

Reaction score
Several forums have been commenting that the AG serum is starting to regrow hair, I have to say this is impressive too because it is only 4 weeks in.

We all know hair grows about half an inch a month, is it me or is this stuff fast acting?

Anyway, good results and thanks for keeping us updated. I shall be purchasing the AG serum on payday!

This time next year we may look like apes!! WOO HOO!! :))

amsch

Reaction score
jimjams said:
Several forums have been commenting that the AG serum is starting to regrow hair, I have to say this is impressive too because it is only 4 weeks in.
Hm, don't get too excited. There have been similar reports with virile mane as well, but after that..

may i ask you where you saw others comment on that?

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Lord knows that I'm the last guy to give false credit to any kind of product, especially hair loss products.....BUT, this A&G has potential.

Of course these are the early days (4 weeks In), but right at my receded hairline spots, I see a whole little carpet of very tiny BLACK hairs that i believe were non pigmented vellus hairs? If that's how you spell it. Of course, I have to get really close to the mirror to see em.

If I apply toppik to that area, I almost have a whole new hairline. (I was not able to do this before). Maybe I'm getting better at applying the toppik :dunno: .....

Well also, My hair is always cut pretty low, like a buzz...so it looks like Im a nw0 after I apply the toppik.

ANYWAY...the a&g is showing positive signs, HOPEFULLY this continues and If I see FULL GROWN HAIRS..... YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH LOL..

seriously though, overall little hairs are all over my right hairline and left.Im Not sure if they were already there, but I have been watching my hair for a very long time, and this seems new to me... And overall hair condition is much better in my opinion,....stronger looking hairs.

The OP is not delusional,....and I have seen these same reports on hairlossfight.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am glad to see I am not alone with some promising results. The good doctor definitely did his research on how to stimulate dormant hairs. He recommends re-applying it 2 months later if you want even better results. I most likely will do another course of this serum because I want the best results possible and I like how it conditions the scalp. All you people that called this a "scam" might want to rethink what you said. I am glad I gave this a try. This so far seems to be the most promising treatment I have tried so far. However, I feel your going to need to do this at least once or twice per year to maintain results. That would be fine with me as long as I can avoid the need for a transplant.

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I am glad to see I am not alone with some promising results. The good doctor definitely did his research on how to stimulate dormant hairs. He recommends re-applying it 2 months later if you want even better results. I most likely will do another course of this serum because I want the best results possible and I like how it conditions the scalp. All you people that called this a "scam" might want to rethink what you said. I am glad I gave this a try. This so far seems to be the most promising treatment I have tried so far. However, I feel your going to need to do this at least once or twice per year to maintain results. That would be fine with me as long as I can avoid the need for a transplant.
Hum, once or twice a year? I thought it was a topical or something for a daily basis?
lol, i must have missed something. :woot:

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
DoctorHouse said:
Hum, once or twice a year? I thought it was a topical or something for a daily basis?
lol, i must have missed something. :woot:

Yeah bro, ...its a one time treatment of 5 applications. :)

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
They have a huge thread about the hairComplex in which they have covered every topic imaginable at HLF.

The doctor post's there also.

The Pics have already been discussed to no end over there

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you don't try it, you will never know what it will do for YOU. The worst it will do is make your scalp a lot more healthier.