New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Your avatar makes me HUNGRY! lol

hahahaahahahah!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, that's me, and? What are you trying to do exactly squeegee?

Sure, meet in real life, you two really complete each other.

Beyond insults, saying I must have been group-raped as a child now. Your level of maturity never ceases to amaze me.

I reported the two of you and I encourage other mature members to do the same. Such behaviour shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

Go f*uck yourself useless POS with you "hating" behavior. I will never give up because you did. LOL

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW, this thread has majorly detoriated!!! Squeegee and 2young2retire just appear to be the high school bullies!!!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
WOW, this thread has majorly detoriated!!! Squeegee and 2young2retire just appear to be the high school bullies!!!

You just appears to be somebody that makes to differences here. With or without you. Nobody gives a ****. Breaking Bald, just added you to my black list.. gotta love it.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
You just appears to be somebody that makes to differences here. With or without you. Nobody gives a ****. Breaking Bald, just added you to my black list.. gotta love it.

Haha good for you buddy! Now you 2young can suck each other off all day long ;) It scares me that you are 35 and act like the way you do.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
lol

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you added me to your black list? How are you seeing my posts? I'm confused...:beer:

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok an other small d ick disorderous western civil *** appeared. the thing thats so cool and makes me lough is that i imagine you looser with a bald head. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

- - - Updated - - -

you f ucking hatin and you show it. the envy and jealousy will never bring your hair back its gonna make you even more pathetic baldie than you are.take that as an advice.success must be aplouded and make you happy not make you jealous. you must first do acceptance, you must accept who the f uck are you. a possibly poor skinny bald ugly stupid looser *** that masturbates all day and creeps in hairloss forums for a cure but he is such a theoretical gay that even now that sth works he hatin cause he doesnt have the balls to apply it. you must turn all that energy to improve you instead of trying to make others smaller so you can be and look the same ....

it is so lame. be a man., seriously.

and if you ask me.i can admit that it is not that we are muscle big.hairlined low and sexy and clever and with money that you truly envy us.. this is a pattern made by some pathetic materialistic mass of this gay society of western civil.. i believe that people like you.,skinny commoditdy victims and low selfesteem money poor ***s deserve an equal acceptance by western civil stupid women and society. i am just saying, mabe pop some xanax i dont know man, you look and sound s hit

- - - Updated - - -

now lets get our bloody roller wheel train on rail again.

tendon sickness is dierectly connected with hairloss.tendon antinflamantory drugs and steroids with prp injections i am sure that can handbrake the baldness.,

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
****. I didn't know immature 13-year old kids had problem with hair loss.. oh wait, Squegee is... 35!?

And 2young2retire, you too. I mean look at your signature. Wtf? I don't have anything to say, it's pretty self explanatory the behavior of yours.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
an adition to wound induced hair.

http://www.hypertrichosis.com/hypertrichosis-causes/hypertrichosis-injury-induced.shtml <----Many types of physical injury can cause temporary localized hypertrichosis. These physical injuries include repeated trauma, local friction, irritation and inflammation involving the dermis regardless of whether there is any scarring. These injuries transform local vellus hairs to terminal hairs leading to localized hypertrichosis.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf man? you ruined my continuous post. really now
****. I didn't know immature 13-year old kids had problem with hair loss.. oh wait, Squegee is... 35!?

And 2young2retire, you too. I mean look at your signature. Wtf? I don't have anything to say, it's pretty self explanatory the behavior of yours.

- - - Updated - - -

squee and others that are interested on skyrocketing our hair success please need your input. a doctor reports that after broken bones fracture heals hair growth appears on site. i have to admit that when i broke my arm and had it in a plaster for a month after removing it it was so frikin hairy., so in this case ther is nor epidermis trauma what is it then?

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199008023230520

- - - Updated - - -

more http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Orthopedics/excess-hair-growth/show/503348

- - - Updated - - -

even more http://www.bubblews.com/news/863394-broken-bones-amp-the-hairy-aftermath

- - - Updated - - -

as you can see inflamation is huge while the bone heals.

healing-graphic.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

it seems in the first stage the broken bone "swims" in collagen matrix. --> Woven_bone_matrix.jpg

please read.--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_healing

- - - Updated - - -

guys have collagen injections been tried for hairloos before? i am highly believer now, collalips1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

if we figure exactly how to signal mast cells to produce inflamation then wounding wont be at all necessary.

http://www.biochemj.org/csb/011/csb011.pdf read it/ view this pic. fgf f uckers and vegf and many more f uckers are hiding in this. Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

http://crohn.ie/archive/primer/inflresp.htm

- - - Updated - - -

guys we now know more than ever the f ucking galea is an micro inflamed chronic bastard tendon.lets give it some shock wave. who is in?

---->
results showed that shock wave therapy produced a significantly higher number of neo-vessels and angiogenesis-related markers including eNOS, VEGF and PCNA than the control without shock wave treatment. The eNOS and VEGF began to rise in as early as one week and remained high for 8 weeks, then declined at 12 weeks < -- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/S0736-0266(03)00104-9/abstract

- - - Updated - - -

side note.frikin f ucking loosers like fred the bullsh itian and breaking bald farts please close your internet tabs with gay sex and stop masturbating we need all in this.focus.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha WOW!! I think 2young's comments say it all! Good luck with this thread guys...I'm gonna keep dermarolling but in no way am I going to even bother reading this thread. It's become a madhouse dominated by one bullying individual and his deluded, naïve, illiterate, and moronic sidekick who's posts take up half a page... If you dare question anything they gang up on you like a pair of disgusting little vultures.

Squeegee, a 35year old military man? I very much doubt such a man would act this way. 2young, a deluded little child just like he was on TBT, so naïve, desperate and materialistic that it’s unbelievable.

Peace out, BB

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
breaking fart you need a life then a girlfriend and then hair. start some psychaitric counseling asap. its a pitty, thank you for you nice comments you show clearer your a hatin fa g

- - - Updated - - -

motivation. all please be effective like a greek.

[video=youtube;qdDdHMwhU2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdDdHMwhU2s[/video]

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Regular as clockwork, Sunday morning means lots of dandruff-style skin flakes from the scalp. There's a crust apparent on Saturdays and Sundays, never before. I roll on Wednesdays, used to do Thursdays. Hope that's a good sign in the longer run. In the meantime in considering changing how I count the rolls, as I didn't do 1.5mm only rolls until my 4th or 5th roll, the earlier 0.5mm sessions might've not done enough to cause any positive effects.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha good for you buddy! Now you 2young can suck each other off all day long ;) It scares me that you are 35 and act like the way you do.[/QUOTE
I really don't give a ****.. I have 2 deployments in Afghanistan for my be loving Country, you are a sac of **** hanging on HairLossTalk.com.! Hate as much as you can, I've done more that you ever did of your stupid existence. You were born for no reason just like your membership here. Go worship losers. It it all you deserves!:doh:

Squegee a question.

Before when i dermarolled i used to let the blood dry and the wound would be thick because of the drying blood,now i clean my temples with water after wounding and the wounding is not thick as before (obviously).

So should we clean it or let the blood stay? when i let the blood stay it looks like a big wound so could this give me hair growth?

And could you please post that study that was about loreal and blood circulation?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fred why you spend all of your energy trying to get our attention on irrelevant subjects. seriously now either your gonna offer sth here or go away.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would never spend energy contactin a histionic sociopath give us break here with your trolling lies. omg
So I've just received an email from what I presume would be 2young2retire:

Subject: Idiot - From: Pessimistic Biatch

"**** you bald biatch"

And he has tried to reset my password on this forum and BTT.

Could a mod do something about squeegee and 2young2retire?

Like ban them for example?

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
Just a quick update.
My shedding is down to about 20 hairs per day, before i started rolling i was losing 100 hairs per day at least.
I think some of the vellus hairs next to my hairline might be getting longer, so i am pleased with my progress so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.