New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
just curious, but....can rolling slow down male pattern baldness? I mean, can it maintain your hair at least?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHHAHAHA! another floater just popped out!

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;vkSFh6HMUtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSFh6HMUtQ[/video]

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
No, the papers are not proven for reversing hair loss. If they were, we wouldnt be having this discussion and we'd be out living our lives WITH a full head of hair. WE are trying to prove the papers theories on hair loss. No one has been successful at fully reversing hair loss to date. Its 2014 and we're still stuck with Minoxidil and Finasteride. If it we're up to me, I'd kick Dr. Lauster into high gear and get him to commercialize his method of artificial follicles from stem cells RIGHT NOW. But he's doing jack sh*t and we're better off coming up without our solution.

The Botox study was publushed late 2011 early 2012 and it took guys like you 1-2 years to believe in it, only to experience results after 1-2 years of regression... Also, several dernaroller studies are also being published THIS YEAR & you expect people to have full heads of hair already? People are JUST NOW getting with the memo and reversing this sh*t.

The only guys that are not seeing results are the idiots demanding more "scientific proof" when there is already 1). Enough scientific proof & 2) A sh*t load of anecdotal evidence. You're an idiot if you think the FDA will patent a cure to ANY illness/disease, including male pattern baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

Criticism of dermarolling is absolutely vital. Being only 'pro-dermarolling' and tossing out criticism is like being a blind religious zealot. If you believe in your theory, you'll welcome criticism with open arms to dispute the criticism and STRENGTHEN your claims. If anyone is so sure of their beliefs, they'll have NO problem with any criticisms. The vicious attacks by a few members here against dermarolling need to have their comments removed, its become detrimental to the threads credibility and humiliating to the forum. These complaints have been voiced many times in this thread, elsewhere on the forum and even OTHER forums.

Squeegee, I'm calling you out:

It's clearly you that everyone has a problem with. Clean up your fvckng act. Quit attacking naysayers and practice what you preach about being proactive. There is no need or place for your ridiculous behaviour. Stick to your contributions to the dermarolling theory and respond to criticisms & questions with some dignity.

Unlike you, squeege has contributed to a lot in this forum. Yes he might act like an iPad charger at times but that's what makes this forum "exciting" if you will... It's better than have a whole bunch of fredthebelgian's and bushbush's for sure....

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Botox study was publushed late 2011 early 2012 and it took guys like you 1-2 years to believe in it, only to experience results after 1-2 years of regression... Also, several dernaroller studies are also being published THIS YEAR & you expect people to have full heads of hair already? People are JUST NOW getting with the memo and reversing this sh*t.

You selected one study out of how many to try and validate your point? That's a pretty horrendous rebuttal. In case you missed the other memos, there were MANY other papers published on wounding/healing, WNT signalling, etc years before whatever botox study youre talking about. Thats partially what I'm referring to, because there are many MANY other papers that are relevant to the dermarolling initiative. So if any of those findings long before were proven, we wouldnt be here.

The only guys that are not seeing results are the idiots demanding more "scientific proof" when there is already 1). Enough scientific proof & 2) A sh*t load on anecdotal evidence. You're an idiot if you think the FDA will patent a cure to ANY illness/disease, including male pattern baldness.

Guess what? Despite me NOT actually being negatively critical of dermarolling, I'm actually one of the individuals that hasn't seen much, if any improvement from dermarolling.

Unlike you, squeege has contributed to a lot in this forum. Yes he might act like an iPad charger at times but that's what makes this forum "exciting" if you will... It's better than have a whole bunch of fredthebelgian's and bushbush's for sure....

My god, are you fvcking serious? Please refer to PAGE ONE of this thread. Look who contributed with findings... FIRST reply to this thread as well. Right now youre acting just like squeegee's claimed 'floaters'. That's not even taking into account the input I had over at BTT either. This isnt the only forum I'm active on.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

The only guys that are not seeing results are the idiots demanding more "scientific proof" when there is already 1). Enough scientific proof & 2) A sh*t load of anecdotal evidence. You're an idiot if you think the FDA will patent a cure to ANY illness/disease, including male pattern baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the love BeliefISKEY! Ipad charger this is awesome LOL . I will start "masturbating" my Galea :punk:

- - - Updated - - -

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
well they are like the double in mass they were before wounding colous seems for sure darker a lot darker. its like 3cm or so i am not sure

- - - Updated - - -

hang in there m8 i know its gonna sound somehow ironic but this time its for sure 5 years away for a mechanical cure. dense packing improves.wesley sees regen. its just the regen we need to be ok in % and the yield to be like 5000grafts per session.i am sure this will be here in 5 years. at the same time histogen to boost and preserve, and till then wound with care to regrow, thats it.

Why the hair transplant talk bro? You don't think the dermaroller is good enough to get you back to NW1? Just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the love BeliefISKEY! Ipad charger this is awesome LOL . I will start "masturbating" my Galea :punk:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha np man, I can't stand people like that to be honest...

Alriiiiighttt squeege is on board! What form of masturbation technique will you be performing in order to loosen your Jewish Galea squeege?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
You selected one study out of how many to try and validate your point? That's a pretty horrendous rebuttal. In case you missed the other memos, there were MANY other papers published on wounding/healing, WNT signalling, etc years before whatever botox study youre talking about. Thats partially what I'm referring to, because there are many MANY other papers that are relevant to the dermarolling initiative. So if any of those findings long before were proven, we wouldnt be here.

Guess what? Despite me NOT actually being negatively critical of dermarolling, I'm actually one of the individuals that hasn't seen much, if any improvement from dermarolling.

My god, are you fvcking serious? Please refer to PAGE ONE of this thread. Look who contributed with findings... FIRST reply to this thread as well. Right now youre acting just like squeegee's claimed 'floaters'. That's not even taking into account the input I had over at BTT either. This isnt the only forum I'm active on.

I really don't give a **** about your activity on other forums,you should stayed there. You such a "nagging annoying b*tch" . I am not here to please everybody. My attitude is ****. I said it many times but mostly with deterrents, lazy, idiotics ,non motivated members. I am not Caustic Symmetry.

I am here for the "real deal", not to float around and hates on everything. Do you see me in other sections of the forums hating on everybody's business? For the contributions part.. I've done a lot but everybody's perception is different.

Put this way.. If I put a team together.. Who's going to come up with real world results? TMNK, FredtheBelgian,BushBush and all the others "floaters" that drag us down in their miserable, useless arguments or my team? :uglylol:

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
After what we've been doing to our scalps on a weekly basis- are essential oils without carrier oils still too harsh?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
After what we've been doing to our scalps on a weekly basis- are essential oils without carrier oils still too harsh?

Don't put anything on your head that can interfere with the healing process. A lot of essential oils are anti-inflammatory.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude... You're acting like our lives revolve around these forum lol. Idc bro, I just want my hair back completely... That's it. If anybody wants to meetup in person and have a few beers after we cure this then that's fine. I'm not here to make friends or "brown-nose" people.

If you did contribute then THAT'S AWESOME! All I'm saying is, squeege has been posting many interesting studies throughout the last several dozen pages, that's all. I haven't seen anything from you lately.

BTW, you're the first person I've seen that hasn't gotten any results... So if I may, I'm going to ask you some questions now.

1). How long have you been Dermarolling for? Has it been more than 6-9 months?

2) If you HAVE been Dermarolling for 6-9 months & have seen NO results whatsoever from it, who do you work for? Because that's PURE BS. I'm sorry, I just can't believe that. Check your thyroid or something if this is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what I was saying wasssssss THAT PEOPLE ARE JUST NOW GETTING ON THE MANUAL METHOD/DERMAROLLING bandwagon.... & it's working GREAT for the vast majority of people with male pattern baldness.

The other few guys who have raved about dernarolling/certain massage techniques in the past have either stopped too early or got shut down by guys like you, who preach about pills and topical that have the most "scientific backing". You're a gofer & you don't even know it.

Dermarolling & other alternatives are finally getting shine & the recognition they deserve & you're over here crying because you aren't seeing any results yet? Wasn't it you that refused to bleed from DRing a while back (I may be wrong)? Are you even DRing correctly? People like you seriously want to stay miserable and bald because you're so used to it.... I bet curing baldness would be a huge step out of your comfort zone & you don't even realize it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't give a **** about your activity on other forums,you should stayed there. You such a "nagging annoying b*tch" . I am not here to please everybody. My attitude is ****. I said it many times but mostly with deterrents, lazy, idiotics ,non motivated members. I am not Caustic Symmetry.

I am here for the "real deal", not to float around and hates on everything. Do you see me in other sections of the forums hating on everybody's business? For the contributions part.. I've done a lot but everybody's perception is different.

I exposed you for your detrimental attitude and now you're having trouble dealing with it by resorting to MORE insults. You're clearly not mentally stable. At least you recognize that your attitude is '****' (asterisks spelled manually as a four letter word could be anything). You'd gain mine, and many others respects if you didn't act like a sociopath.
Put this way.. If I put a team together.. Who's going to come up with real world results? TMNK, FredtheBelgian,BushBush and all the others "floaters" that drag us down in their miserable, useless arguments or my team? :uglylol:

Nobody is dragging you down... you've been doing this to yourself the whole time by getting what you give. No one is forcing you to spazz out on newcomers for asking repetitive questions either.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude... You're acting like our lives revolve around these forum lol. Idc bro, I just want my hair back completely... That's it. If anybody wants to meetup in person and have a few beers after we cure this then that's fine. I'm not here to make friends or "brown-nose" people.

Considering the amount of time that we spend on finding ways to solve this monster, on and outside the forums... yes, our lives DO revolve around the forums, at least to an extent. Clearly hair loss has consumed many of our lives.

If you did contribute then THAT'S AWESOME! All I'm saying is, squeege has been posting many interesting studies throughout the last several dozen pages, that's all. I haven't seen anything from you lately.

I come and go on HairLossTalk.com. Truthfully, there's almost too much information coming through pipeline with dermarolling initiative along with all other development (histogen, replicel, follica, pilofocus, pilox, etc). At some point, you need to draw the line and get on with life. Thus, beyond continuing my dermarolling treatment, there isn't much point in keeping up with this thread. Its not going to change much of what I'm already doing.

BTW, you're the first person I've seen that hasn't gotten any results... So if I may, I'm going to ask you some questions now.

1). How long have you been Dermarolling for? Has it been more than 6-9 months?

Since August, 2013.

2) If you HAVE been Dermarolling for 6-9 months & have seen NO results whatsoever from it, who do you work for? Because that's PURE BS. I'm sorry, I just can't believe that. Check your thyroid or something if this is the case.

I don't work for anyone, I've stated here and other forums that my field of work is digital media.

The other few guys who have raved about dernarolling/certain massage techniques in the past have either stopped too early or got shut down by guys like you, who preach about pills and topical that have the most "scientific backing". You're a gofer & you don't even know it.

What the fvck are you on about? Please stop spreading lies about me. I never preach about pills, I hate the pills and have never taken pills. I've *always* warned about the potential side effects of Finasteride and wish we had superior alternatives to finasteride as its a stone age garbage that should have been replaced with better stuff (ie; CB-03-01) a long time ago. If you say I've ever shot down anyone for dermarolling, PLEASE FIND A QUOTE by me where I have. I'll help you out: You won't find any, because I'm still dermarolling on a consistent basis myself.

Dermarolling & other alternatives are finally getting shine & the recognition they deserve & you're over here crying because you aren't seeing any results yet? Wasn't it you that refused to bleed from DRing a while back (I may be wrong)?

Yeah, you ARE wrong.

Here's a photo of my right temple from back in September, 2013:

13-09-15-right-temple.jpg

I've been continually dermarolling either to this degree or worse (harsher, more bleeding) every 2 weeks to allow the healing process to take effect 7-10 days after wounding as exemplified by princessrambo's findings in an old chart (may not be available anymore).

Are you even DRing correctly?

Photo above speaks for itself.

People like you seriously want to stay miserable and bald because you're so used to it.... I bet curing baldness would be a huge step out of your comfort zone & you don't even realize it.

This is some squeegee level insult right here. I can't believe the level of immaturity from some of you.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
And as with every new fad treatment that has its fanatics, if it doesn't work for you, then you're doing it wrong of course.

I think at this point it would be better to have this thread locked.

The longest hair loss topic in history, containing not much but insults in the end.

I wouldn't lock it. Both Minoxidil and Finasteride have shown that it can take more than a year to get results. You should assume the same possibility with dermarolling. Hair grows SLOW as it is anyway and the catagen cycle can last several weeks and telogen state can also last up to FOUR months... thats all before the anagen stage takes place which also takes a while before seeing terminal hairs pop out from the skin since hair grows at about 15cm per year (or just over 1cm per month). To call it quits now is too early.

The amount of insults in this thread however, is astounding, and its mostly (or pretty much only) from Squeegee and his minions.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't put anything on your head that can interfere with the healing process. A lot of essential oils are anti-inflammatory.

Outside of the first few days I'm wondering...

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score

Haha. Such an internet warrior. Are you such a bad boy in real life too? You are probably just an awkward skinny middle aged man playing really tough on a hair loss forum. And see - now I'm just as bad as you. I don't get why you haven't been banned on this forum yet.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
guys everybody that meets me comments my thick hair in comparison to how it was.

i am thinking of injection numbing-heavy controlled enviroment wounding with surgical knifei know it sounds tooo much and psycho but i really believe in it. with a huge trauma inflamation will be there for weeks and all these factors will fluid the enviroment angiogenesys will be superb.maybe i will do it next month. after it i will massage as much as it is barable and tolerate the pain for as long as i can. at the same time minoxidil will stay gone and barbrother workout will stay with a very healthy nutrioning with protein shakes.

i hope it will play ok.

- - - Updated - -

dont do it not worth creating scar tissue which would be rare for hair to grow through, if you go to deep the healing phase will skip remodeling phase , just keep it up with slow safe and steady, don't go to far, I would experiment with dermaroll frequency before doing anything that could hurt your scalp

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. Such an internet warrior. Are you such a bad boy in real life too? You are probably just an awkward skinny middle aged man playing really tough on a hair loss forum. And see - now I'm just as bad as you. I don't get why you haven't been banned on this forum yet.

And you if you gonna stir up some drama take that somewhere else I guarantee I would slap the **** out of you and if you looked at me with any anger I would keep doing it till you learn how to act. You haven't posted anything in a while and you start off with this, control your period

K

karankaran

BLAH BLAH BLAH...pasting a lot of nonsense in CAPS is not going to do S***.

1) Every single DRing thread has become a host for people patting each other on their backs and using abusive language to drive those away who do not get results. Just go the Results thread , NOT EVEN 1% of posts contain results. Everything else - never ending discussions. BTW, some members here get "amazing growth" on almost every alternative treatment they try - wonder why they r still bald. 21 PAGES OF DR RESULTS THREAD - You will assume there will be tens of results , but NO - You have to dig deep to find a single credible result and if you do, well they are either taken in different lighting or at different hair lengths or photos taken at different angles.

2) Scientific studies here are posted out of context. They build an army of fanatics and say that those who criticize them are dumb or representing vested interests. It is like those videos in youtube where you cut a person's speech in parts and make it sound something else by combining it together. You can make OBama say that " I am a republican" by doing this. If something actually works, you need not defend it in such a extreme fashion. PERIOD.

3)I wonder why timelines for getting results keep getting extended - first it was 4 months, then 8 months...in some time it will be 2 years , then 10 years.

4) People here say u r not wounding deep enough - seriously? a 1.5 mm needle no matter how u press hard will only go 1.5 mm deep...it will not go 5 mm deep as long as it is attached to ur DR.

5) People here use tons of topicals with DRing - how do u know any partial results u get r not due to application of those topical exclusively?

I am outta here and i will never check this thread again. I mean how far can it go? one day when these fanatics are thinking "oh i have full head of hair" , and then someone tells them "wait, you do not, your bald spot still looks the same" , then show to those people 500 pages of this thread and ur bloodied scalp and try convincing them dat u have had "amazing regrowth". All these insults will come in handy. But reality will come knocking on your "scalp" sooner or later. Now i know what the responses will be like. Bring on the abuses and insults. I will not be here to see them.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Gosh, it seems I've stumbled upon some vacuous intellectual cesspool. My take away from this site is that there are a bunch of illiterate buffoons with no background in research doing this and that to their scalp. Some people may be seeing results and that's fantastic. However, there's apparently no way to quantify how many people are seeing results, and how many are not (the results thread seems sparse). There are no experimental controls. Confirmation biases are strong and obvious. Counter-arguments, even if polite, mild, and entirely sensible, are quickly blanketed in a stream of nonsensical rants and personal insults. It seems, quite humorously, that some people here are on a power trip -- as if this forum or thread represented their personal kingdom, or something. Cheers, Internet! But I think I'll put my account back into dormancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.